Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2009 8:33 PM

Jun 2008
Disclaimer: If you're a fan of that "intelligent stuffz" everyone's on about, you shouldn't really read much further.

That said, let's start speculating how the shiny new NARRRRUUTOBAYO movie will turn out to be.

The biggest questions will of course be

1) Will Naruto get the Naru-chick at the end of the movie? and
1.1) Will he be feeling her out or
1.2) Will she indirectly ask him to impregnate her or
1.3) Both?

2) Will the movie end with the mighty RASENGAN?
2.1) Will Naruto use the newly-deviced Rasen-shuriken?
2.1.1) Will it be just the regular one or
2.1.2) Will it be done with a thousand kagebunshins at the same time, dubbed VOICE BREAKING AT LATE PUBERTY RASENGAN or something equally as awesome or
2.1.3) Will Naruto be throwing Rasen-shurikens around like the cool guy he is? Despite not... well I won't be potentially spoiling anything here so that's enough of that.
2.1.3.1) Will it be dubbed something awesome like WOW-SAKURA-CHAN-IS-ACTUALLY-OF-THE-OPPOSITE-GENDER-AND-I-JUST-NOTICED-MY-MALE-URGES-BELIEVE-IT RASEN-SHURIKEN?

3) In what form will evil be represented in?
3.1) A demon created by the collective evil of mankind
3.2) sqrt(-2)Tails
3.3) Something new and exciting?

Now I don't know, I just don't have too high expectations towards it. I could bet my left nut that there will be a "Naru-girl" and she'll fall for Nawuto and the movie will end with Rasengan. The teaser showed what it showed, I suppose we'll at least be having some more of that hot Sai-action if nothing else. Oh yeah and the inheriting the Will of Fire and stuff. Well, it can't go much lower than the previous movie unless Frieza pops out at some point.

After all that I just have to question myself why on earth I'm planning to watch it and even go to the length of bashing the movie before it has even aired. I suppose I'm into masochism or something...

Anyway, my skepticism doesn't mean this topic couldn't sprout real discussion of what the movie might be about, so shoot. Unless the topic gets mysteriously deleted soon for being utterly stupid, that is ;)

Over and out~
- TAH

"Even those with fortitude have joints."
Aug 13, 2009 11:56 AM

Feb 2008
There is no Naru-chick..me thinks. :'O

Yey for the hawt Sai-action!! x'D
I can't wait to see it...but I don't want to expect too much as I did the same with the last one and was utterly disappointed. D:

We can always expect that it'll end with the Rasengan saving the day once again! :'o
If so...
"OMGNUWAI! I sooo didn't see that coming!" >'[]
Yea, orz.

There's gonna be Kakashi-sensei action as well, so me can't wait! x'3 orz

Aug 14, 2009 8:07 AM

Jul 2009
I actually liked the last one cause I'm that insane
I mean some cool stuff happened at least
this one looks the most interesting so far so I can't wait to see it =)

I'm addicted to Narutos

I should also point out that I liked the fillers C=
Seriously no joke
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 27, 2009 7:44 AM

May 2008
if u believe wikipedia, the main villain can absorb Kekkai Genkais
Sep 11, 2009 8:45 PM
Apr 2009
lmao.. that is your sig grid3r, I replied to that last time thinking it was some smartass back comment >_> haha.

Anyways, lol at the questions you put there. Unfortunatly most of those are true. There are gonna be a lot of rasengans. Im getting kinda tired of Naruto's attacks, I like others more but yea.

Idk the teaser looked fine. 30 seconds preview was aight, high quality idk if the animation is epic
Nov 16, 2009 12:12 AM
Nov 2009
I would like to see frieza xD

anyway, i hope that will be a good movie ^^
Dec 14, 2009 11:24 AM

Jul 2008
it might actually be a decent film this time around (or not) because it finally has the other characters included this time but who knows? GO ROCK LEE!!!!!
Feb 21, 2010 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
LOL last 2 eps there were naru girls XD lmao
hmmm...doesn't seem like there's a girl..but maybe :O
Jul 24, 2011 6:49 PM

Feb 2009
I just notice that this dude bet his left nut on this movie.
Please fix my broken heart.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 3 - Hi no Ishi wo Tsugu Mono Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

PBnJamz - Apr 22, 2010

120 by Ricky16 »»
Feb 14, 9:37 AM

» Who will sub this in 1080p

TheRealNeji - Apr 23, 2010

2 by Georesa »»
May 15, 2010 7:34 PM

» When will this be subbed?

RustiX - Feb 18, 2010

17 by aksdldew3 »»
Apr 22, 2010 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.