Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2009 8:12 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
good filler :D
uzume is one of the cutest animals in the world ^.^
he is sooooo adorable :D
i wanna join an uzume fanclub ._.

Nov 5, 2009 1:29 PM

Mar 2009
Haha... uzume the ferret also love play boobies.
May 23, 2010 4:43 AM

Dec 2009
I hate pointless eps
I hate too many women
i hate animals...well no not really :p
Aug 5, 2010 3:37 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm I don't really like fillers but this ep was ok..
May 16, 2011 3:07 AM
Sep 2010
I quite liked this episode. Still not the best, and no Kaouru and Aoi alone time (at least not on screen) though.
Jun 2, 2014 10:01 AM

May 2012
Didn't like this episode, seems the show is worsening ;/
May 26, 2015 10:31 AM
Jul 2009
Another cute filler episode. It wasn't super interesting but they added a ute squeaky animal and there were definitely some funny bits. The character development with Ms. Miabi was the best part.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Mar 29, 2018 7:02 PM

Aug 2014
What happened to this show? It had such a good start and it turned out like this..wtf
May 27, 2021 4:29 PM

Jan 2021
Not bad.
Although this show is just getting a bit boring.
I might drop it.
Oct 3, 2021 8:23 AM

May 2015
Since this turned into a shitshow I'm skipping these useless episodes
Oct 19, 2022 10:57 AM
Sep 2022
this show keeps getting more boring and pointless.
Nov 19, 2022 8:49 AM
Mar 2015
This truly was the most boring fever dream
Jan 7, 2023 9:26 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a mostly cute episode until the distressing part when Uzume (the ferret) got stuck behind the grandfather clock, but thankfully Miyabi saved it and got some good development in the progress. Uzume is also one of the cutest anime pets I’ve seen, they even showed a real picture of him in the ED.

Also wow I was not expecting the lack of culture in this discussion, these folks must have wanted a gripping story and not the chill SoL-style episodes, such a shame but it is what it is, I’ll be enjoying the hell out of this in the mean time.
Mar 20, 4:29 PM
Mar 2024
Although this episode did not directly further the plot and main love story involving Aoi and Kaoru, it did make Kaoru jealous that a ferret was making strong moves on his woman, i.e. crawling all over his fiancee's torso and getting her to baby it, making Kaoru blush. The ferret, later named ウズメ (Uzume), or the one who helped lure out Amaterasu (related to the Sun?), was able to teach a lesson to the Sakuraba manager, Miyabi, which was to be more accepting to the love that others, who you cannot control, like animals in this case, can give. The ferret caused trouble because Miyabi refused to give in. She did not want to show affection to it and like in a game of "Chicken" it stayed right on pursuit of Miyabi until it got trapped and was practically dying for Miyabi's attention and help to survive.

I like to recall episode 4, where Miyabi stayed reluctant towards accepting Aoi's love to Kaoru, despite seeing how much love Aoi had for Kaoru in episode 3; she had to be cut off by Aoi's mother, who knew the situation and tactfully accepted Aoi's stance. For having Miyabi accepting ウズメ, she showed that she can also be more accepting of Aoi and Kaoru's relationship because like Aoi and Kaoru's love, Uzume does not mean harm, but rather it likes having fun doing some playful pranks on her. Haha. 10/10
KimonosanRacingMar 20, 4:33 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 17 Discussion

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 29, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 16 Discussion

13 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 28, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.