Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Festival Accompanying Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 24, 2020 4:17 AM

Feb 2018
Time to show Rena and Hanyuu..
May 28, 2020 1:54 PM

May 2018
rip Hanyuu. She's going to get taken home 24/7
Jul 2, 2020 7:06 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Few things would make me more suspicious of someone's capability in the medical profession than the offhand comment "She's okay, her eyes are just swirling a bit."

Also, the idea of a perverted character definitely falls apart when that character is a doctor, who actually does get to see people naked regularly.
gaussian_Jul 2, 2020 7:12 PM
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 21, 2020 9:00 PM

Aug 2018
Hanyuu is visible in this world!! Things are alot different than usual, they will definitely defeat Takano this time.

Sep 26, 2020 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
So Tamako wants the old dudes to take responsibility for the killing of the villagers, that much makes sense now at least. But who is the woman to gains anything from that?
Oct 30, 2020 7:35 AM
Oct 2019
Final world Matsuribayashi-hen begins...

Rina trying to take Hanyuu home 3 times is so kawaii..

But hey Akasaka-san is back and looks like he and Oishi-san will helping Rika-chan this time...

And Rika-chan Niipa is back one again 😁
Nov 13, 2020 5:13 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, man, this is really the last arc, since Hanyuu already mentioned that they were possibly couldn't reloop to another world again if this one failed. Since every times the world has been changed drastically, Hanyuu decided to stop observing, and Rika still couldn't retained her past memories again. The time limit already reached its end! The plan must be success to prevent a worst scenario!

Its also revealed how the outsider peoples like Akasaka-san and Keiichi really brought a fresh breeze of change to Hinamizawa village by realizing the fact of Rika's prophecy and Keiichi still regain his past memories. Well, well, i think the synopsis already mentioned the main line of these episode, with everyone motivation. So i don't think i need to explain my understanding to this commentary.

Especially with the new characters like Hanyuu's origin, that white hair woman that helped Miyo at the previous episode. Then, How the great disaster of Hinamizawa became Miyo's advantages in the end. And its actually really caused by a deliberate conspiracy in Japanese higher-ups, issued from some political faction that fights each others for the sake of their own advantages to ruled the whole country. Lol.

Poor Hinamizawa village became a victim behind those conspirators. So, the goal was not to save Rika's friend, but also to the whole village. Damn, what an interesting revelations. I am pretty satisfied with these episode. However, i am still worry about Shion's absence. Lets move on to see how far they could arrange a plan to beats Miyo's absolute power to changed the fate. Lets cooperate with each others, guys!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 20, 2020 5:01 AM

Oct 2016
Hau hau, I wanna take Hanyuu home too. Rena bondage is something I did not expect to see lmao, but that is not enough to stop Rena from taking Hanyuu home.

Great episode, here we go the final stretch. It's time for everyone to beat Takano's ass. Akasaka too is making his move.
Dec 24, 2021 12:36 AM

Aug 2020
At least now the plot is moving. Within five episodes, they have to stop the Takano and military force (or whatever they are called). I hope they don't rush it.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Dec 25, 2021 5:15 AM
Jul 2021
hanyuu is the cutest and the mysterious woman's name is Takagi and mion was right she wants power in Tokyo hence she is helping takano i'm wondering when shion will show up
Jun 8, 2022 11:57 AM
Nov 2020
Wait.. So Hanyuu can appear in front of them as a normal person, and can bring someone back to life, and has been shown to do so a dozen of times. Doesn't that mean she could've in turn revived all of Hinamizawa and brought them all back? There's probably some plot thing that stops this that I don't know about though. Also, why doesn't she have any other power, like telepathy, flying, or that kind of stuff. Its way to convenient for the plot.
Sep 19, 2022 12:59 PM

May 2016
Great episode, finally we got some progress but to be honest
I preferred if she could remember her past lives.
Jun 16, 2023 9:59 PM
Oct 2022
Rika is clever for using the manga story cover-up to ask others for ideas and help indirectly.

That's big brain power level over 9000
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LunarEmerald - Dec 17, 2007

365 by Playcool »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 24, 2007

141 by benisgu »»
Apr 6, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

protoman96 - Jul 5, 2007

166 by Vincentie »»
Mar 19, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Entropy - Oct 1, 2007

216 by ghostgirl_ »»
Mar 14, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Entropy - Sep 6, 2007

120 by benisgu »»
Mar 2, 8:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.