Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked the character designs this episode, felt like there were scenes where they got amped up. Despite not being an official game this has had some intense moments and the all-star set up is awesome. Looks like this practice match has more value than meets the eye, what Anzai said is probably true. They need to win this match to raise morale for the nationals. Last 2 episodes,
May 4, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2012
Ugh, this last game is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth, I just know it. And just when I was starting to like this show. It's really annoying how Sakuragi keeps failing at his 3 pointers. He better score more than just one 3 pointer this game or else I'm probably not going to read the manga.
May 25, 2016 4:16 AM
Mar 2015
Sol_Ou said:
Ugh, this last game is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth, I just know it. And just when I was starting to like this show. It's really annoying how Sakuragi keeps failing at his 3 pointers. He better score more than just one 3 pointer this game or else I'm probably not going to read the manga.

He doesn't shoot three pointers, he shoots from free-throw range.

Also, this whole practice game is filler, the manga follows the Nationals.
Apr 7, 2020 7:22 PM

Jul 2009
Sendoh as usual keeping the team alive!

See, Uozumi didn't even got a foul in this game so far. How the hell could he mess up in the actual match.

Rukawa was able to improve in such a short time. Already going at it against Sendoh.

Fukuda finally joins the team.

Lol, Rukawa finally responds to Haruko's cheer. Even the cheerleaders are jealous XD

Yeah, this is pissing me a bit more. So many silly stupid mistakes. Sakuragi should have made that shot. Now we gonna have to wait for the next or last episode.
Jan 1, 2021 8:39 PM

Aug 2018
aww Sakuragi still hasnt been able to show off his new shot :(

Apr 2, 2022 7:20 AM

Aug 2020
Man, Toei really did Sakuragi dirty here, I'm just glad this isn't canon lol.

Jan 20, 2023 10:02 PM

Apr 2022
the other team is stacked as hell, all-stars. sakuragi traveling lmao.

More topics from this board

» I don't like sports in general

mydaddy - May 17

9 by Dragon456hon »»
May 21, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Mar 24, 2008

79 by oikawaprai »»
May 4, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 46 Discussion

Jawaese - Jul 31, 2011

28 by kudzuken »»
May 2, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 84 Discussion

Zerachroma - Mar 24, 2008

41 by oikawaprai »»
May 2, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 95 Discussion

ember-moon - Jul 12, 2013

6 by bucciest »»
Apr 25, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.