Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2014 10:59 PM

Jul 2013
Im a little confused on one bit, Kyousuke created the baseball team to help Rin and Riki to get stronger right? and thats how kurugaya, komari, mio, noumi and haruka bacame part of the little busters because they needed members? so my question is before kyousuke created the fake world and started resetting it and at the time of the very first crash were kurugaya, komari, mio, noumi and haruka friends with rin and stuff or did they not meet?

Sorry if me asking this is because i missed something obvious
Jan 4, 2014 11:07 PM
Jul 2011
Nope, they never met before the dream world.
Jan 5, 2014 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
Oh thanks for clearing that up, I think I was just confused because I thought there were multiple crashes but I guess there was only one crash but then when Kyousuke explains how everyone's wishes joined together does he mean the original little busters thoughts to help Rin and Riki or everyone on the buses wishes to survive?
Jan 5, 2014 5:33 AM
Jun 2013
There was only one crash. Kyousuke and the others decided to create together a world repeating itself from May 13 to Jun 21 (day of the accident) in order to make Riki and Rin stronger enough to accept the cruel reality and move on with their live. Both of them being stronger enough to save everyone is an unexpected result which surpassed Kyousuke (and everyone else)'s expectations.
Jan 5, 2014 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
Ok so it was just kyousuke, masato and kengo who wished to make Rin and Riki stronger at first, and along the way komari and the others realised this and wanted that also is that right? Like I mean was it just kyousuke, kengo and masato specificly that created the fake world or the whole class?
Josh15Jan 5, 2014 9:23 AM
Jan 5, 2014 2:01 PM
Jun 2013
Josh15 said:
Ok so it was just kyousuke, masato and kengo who wished to make Rin and Riki stronger at first, and along the way komari and the others realised this and wanted that also is that right? Like I mean was it just kyousuke, kengo and masato specificly that created the fake world or the whole class?

The boys AND the girls.
Jan 5, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2012
Kyousuke sent out a ripple of consciousness, and the others responded to it.
Kyousuke is the one with absolute control over the dream world, but Masato and Kengo remember everything from the previous time loops.
Figure a hierarchy:

Kyousuke - supreme leader, can manipulate events to some extent, has potent powers like thought and world manipulation, controlled Lennon, is aware of some things like Kengo faking his injury in Refrain, made Masato experience delusions, etc.
Masato, Kengo - never have their memories erased
Komari - is able to stay in the dream world to the end, may not actually have her memories be erased from each loop, because Kyousuke's probably a bro about her.
Kurugaya - has the willpower to extend her dream to some extent, still succumbs to memory loss
Haruka, Kud, Mio - have vague memories of the accident, previous time loops where they couldn't accomplish their wishes, still succumb to memory loss.
Riki, Rin - retain the base character development - becoming stronger willed and less shy. Riki gets his memories back at the farewell scene (in the anime, he remembers 'everything')
Jan 5, 2014 5:26 PM

Jul 2013
Ohh thanks so much that really helps sorry it took so long for me to understand haha
Little busters really was a good series
Josh15Jan 5, 2014 5:29 PM
Jan 26, 2014 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
Damn! Thanks for this question. I was actually looking all over the net if what happened between the LB Girls are just illusions. Better play the VN for this! :D
Insert Signature Here
Jan 26, 2014 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
maousamashitt said:
Damn! Thanks for this question. I was actually looking all over the net if what happened between the LB Girls are just illusions. Better play the VN for this! :D

Do eet.
http://pastebin.com/uVxWavYK
Jan 26, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2012
They never actually explain this. I heard someone say that they were friends before the dream world, while others (people in this thread) say they weren't. In the visual novel it was never explained, so no one knows the true answer. Anyone here is really just guessing.
Jan 26, 2014 7:48 PM

Sep 2011
KeyIsLove said:
Anyone here is really just guessing.

Are you joking? There were hints here and there so there's an answer with those hints. We're not dumbasses unlike you that we need a scene that's slapped onto our faces so we can confidently call it as the answer to OP's question.

Anyway, OP is already satisfied with the answer so you've just wasted your time to post here.

Also, even the answer that was stated to OP's question isn't a fact, they still have the right to share what they really understood and the most plausible answer. If you disagree, then why don't you share us YOUR OPINION? Of course, that means we're going to have arguments although I know you're scared of dealing arguments.

Jan 26, 2014 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
I read the VN and all but I was wondering if riki even solved the other girls problems before the dream world, for during the bus scene flashback in episode 13, mio was still holding her umbrella :/
Jan 27, 2014 2:46 AM
Jun 2013
epic_joelle said:
I read the VN and all but I was wondering if riki even solved the other girls problems before the dream world, for during the bus scene flashback in episode 13, mio was still holding her umbrella :/

He didn't. The girl's routes (or arcs in the anime) represent their regret, the things they haven't done before dying. By helping Riki and Rin to grow stronger, they were given a possibility to fix this in the artificial world.

The girls solved their problems in the real world after being saved though.
Jan 27, 2014 5:31 AM

Sep 2012
If all the girls were close friends with Rin prior to the incident, Rin wouldn't be autistic in the beginning.

Kyousuke chose girls who carried deep regret, so the girls' problems had never been solved in the real world.

I believe the Little Busters was formed as a symbol to revive the main 5 LBs' childhood youth in the dream world, and is broken up in Rin's route and Refrain before the collapse of the dream world. I don't think the characters are implied to have been as close to each other before they [Riki and Rin excluded] became aware of their predicament with their oncoming death.
Jan 27, 2014 10:14 PM

May 2012
Tennouji_ said:
KeyIsLove said:
Anyone here is really just guessing.

Are you joking? There were hints here and there so there's an answer with those hints. We're not dumbasses unlike you that we need a scene that's slapped onto our faces so we can confidently call it as the answer to OP's question.

Anyway, OP is already satisfied with the answer so you've just wasted your time to post here.

Also, even the answer that was stated to OP's question isn't a fact, they still have the right to share what they really understood and the most plausible answer. If you disagree, then why don't you share us YOUR OPINION? Of course, that means we're going to have arguments although I know you're scared of dealing arguments.

Fuck Tenouji why are you such a tsundere... I kinda like it.. Sexualy
Jan 27, 2014 10:24 PM

May 2012
KeyIsLove said:
They never actually explain this. I heard someone say that they were friends before the dream world, while others (people in this thread) say they weren't. In the visual novel it was never explained, so no one knows the true answer. Anyone here is really just guessing.

few pictures in the anime...

http://puu.sh/6B4S9.png
Worried kudryavka ( Holy shit my mothers space ship just crashed )

http://puu.sh/6B4VH.png
Sexy Komari ( I have a brother in my dream )

http://puu.sh/6B4Xt.png
That book/ empty seat/ umbrella ( Midori rape me please )

http://puu.sh/6B4Zw.png
way Haruka is sitting/ with kurugaya

http://puu.sh/6B53x.png
The little busters having fun with themselves
aside from the little busters Haruka/ Kurugaya were slightly close to each other ( I think )
planetarianJan 27, 2014 10:29 PM
Jan 28, 2014 4:09 AM

Sep 2012
>Anime being canon
>Kyousuke's "sands of time" thing with the world collapsing inevitably.
>the girls leaving all at once

Nope, just more made up stuff from Shimada and Tonokawa.
Jan 28, 2014 9:36 AM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
>Anime being canon

The world couldn't go on forever in the VN either. Kyousuke himself said before the farewell scene that there weren't enough people left to keep this world going.
Jan 28, 2014 12:43 PM

Sep 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
Vladz0r said:
>Anime being canon

The world couldn't go on forever in the VN either. Kyousuke himself said before the farewell scene that there weren't enough people left to keep this world going.

Yeah, but It seems like the reason why the girls left was because time was running out, when the VN implies it is the opposite, as the world starts to become chaotic with each leaving person.

I didn't mean that the world could've gone on forever once the girls left, but prior to that, It thought it was implied that it could have.
Jan 29, 2014 7:39 AM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
Ol-Hybrius said:
Vladz0r said:
>Anime being canon

Yeah, but It seems like the reason why the girls left was because time was running out, when the VN implies it is the opposite, as the world starts to become chaotic with each leaving person.

I didn't mean that the world could've gone on forever once the girls left, but prior to that, It thought it was implied that it could have.

Yeah, but I like the anime on that point. I mean, who the fuck would prefer to face a cruel reality if they have the possibility to have fun with their friends forever ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

539 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vladz0r - Dec 21, 2013

372 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

352 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

230 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

186 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.