Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2009 3:50 PM

Jun 2008
This is the thread for discussing Deep Love - Reina no Unmei starting on 03/22/09.

Thanks to the MAL crash we lost the viewers and schedule. Please see listing on main page for # of volumes per week.
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 23, 2009 8:23 AM

Jun 2008
Reina is down and wow....Deep Love hits another one out of the park: 9/10.

Once again, get the tissues because Reina really gets screwed over....again. What I get out of this one is to not lose sight of what is really important to you, which Reina did...and that is what caused the incident with Ayu.

However, I did see something that seemed inconsistant. Wasn't she selling herself back in Ayu's story, but in this one it acted like it was her first time? Also, I didn't show the writing on her leg at all.

Mar 23, 2009 9:40 AM
Mar 2008
demondude777 said:
However, I did see something that seemed inconsistant. Wasn't she selling herself back in Ayu's story, but in this one it acted like it was her first time? Also, I didn't show the writing on her leg at all.

Haha, looks like all of these other Deep Love series seemed rushed compared to the original story of Ayu. Reina did take part in one of Ayu's "jobs" in Deep Love - Ayu, but Reina herself wasn't regularily selling her body like Ayu was doing.

The only thing that I didn't like about this one was that it was the shortest one of all at only 3 chapters = /

Nonetheless, it was still better than Deep Love - Host, so it gets an 8/10 for me.
Mar 23, 2009 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
sakura_r0se said:
The only thing that I didn't like about this one was that it was the shortest one of all at only 3 chapters = /

Nonetheless, it was still better than Deep Love - Host, so it gets an 8/10 for me.

It was shorter...but still said a hell of a lot more then Host....so I actually disagree. Pacing was never an issue in this one, and I don't think they could really drive any more sorrow out of her. 1 vol = perfection.

Aug 4, 2011 1:59 PM

May 2011
i also have to agree.. i really liked this story....right after ayus story its my fav
but i dont think she completly lost sight of what was importent to her.i think for a short time she did but after that night where she came home late i think she realised what was imprtant to her.Then when little ayu went blind she felt that all she could do for her now was try to make money to pay for her living costs. i think she felt good for nothing because she couldnt get a job anywhere because of droping out of high school. so she resorted to the sex club..she never stoped wanting to be with Ayu she even said how much she missed her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga topic: Deep Love - Host. Start date 03/15/09

demondude777 - Mar 9, 2009

7 by Meggzz_xp »»
Aug 4, 2011 1:38 PM

» Manga Topic: Rozen Maiden; starting 2/5/2011

Kino_no_Tabi - Feb 2, 2011

1 by Bluestreak2 »»
Feb 7, 2011 1:37 PM

» Manga Topic: Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Start date: 9/07/10.

Batmanfreak - Sep 7, 2010

3 by Turbe »»
Oct 22, 2010 11:22 AM

» Manga Topic: Lone Wolf and Cub. Start date: 6/01/10.

Batmanfreak - Jun 1, 2010

13 by Batmanfreak »»
Sep 2, 2010 8:40 PM

» Manga Topic: Omiode Emanon. Start date: 6/01/10.

Batmanfreak - Jun 1, 2010

3 by katsup »»
Aug 26, 2010 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.