Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2014 1:02 AM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a pompous guy.
Jan 2, 2014 5:39 AM

Oct 2010
So ONCE AGAIN, she dramatically overreacts, and is gonna leave it to Kyouta to sort out the mess she created. Goodness she can be so annoying.
Jan 2, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2013
Madara31 said:
So ONCE AGAIN, she dramatically overreacts, and is gonna leave it to Kyouta to sort out the mess she created. Goodness she can be so annoying.

It isn't really an overreact, I mean if you put yourself in her place you wouldn't like to arrive at your boyfriends/girlfriends house and see another person there acting all comfortable and stuff like that is a normal thing, almost naked with his jacket or shirt or whatever, I too would be pissed. The difference is I'd probably come back home with him, but I'd still be pissed and worried
Jan 2, 2014 12:16 PM

Oct 2010
iinbloom said:
Madara31 said:

It isn't really an overreact, I mean if you put yourself in her place you wouldn't like to arrive at your boyfriends/girlfriends house and see another person there acting all comfortable and stuff like that is a normal thing, almost naked with his jacket or shirt or whatever, I too would be pissed. The difference is I'd probably come back home with him, but I'd still be pissed and worried

She's right to be upset and worried, but my problem is that she didn't even let him explain anything. He said himself that she was misunderstanding the situation, but in spite of that, she said she didn't want to be with him right now and ran off once again, without listening to his side of the story. That's an overreaction. And now she somehow ended up in that douchebag's place just to create some more needless drama.
Jan 2, 2014 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
Hanaoi is finally able to make a move!! Yayy! :)
Jan 29, 2014 1:37 PM

May 2009
One more chapter... grrrr, dear mangaka/or translators finish this manga as fast as you can! I can't stand it anymore and it makes me wanna cry every time I see it on my currently reading section knowing that I still have to deal with those unbearable characters. Arrrrrrrr.

"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils"
Vicious. Cowboy Bebop

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 99 Discussion

Mummenator - Feb 7, 2014

7 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 24, 2020 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 24 Discussion

Friendlysoul - May 21, 2009

6 by ZainKean »»
Apr 23, 2019 12:18 PM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 14 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Nov 15, 2008

7 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:22 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 11 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 23, 2008

5 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 12 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 23, 2008

5 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.