Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2013 9:55 PM
Jan 2011
Usually harem anime's pick the main heroine not some side character.
Nov 22, 2013 10:03 PM

Sep 2013
That's why i dropped this anime...the writers or who ever came up with the ending is a faggot.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 22, 2013 11:24 PM
Jan 2011
AsianKungFu said:
That's why i dropped this anime...the writers or who ever came up with the ending is a faggot.

Of course it was better than choosing crazy Kaede.I thought this series was about to go school days around the end.
Nov 22, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2010
That's what was so great about it.
Nov 22, 2013 11:29 PM

Mar 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Except it was executed poorly.
"I'll just put some flags here, here, here, here, and... here. None for you, Green."
*Suddenly*
"I pick Green!"

I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 22, 2013 11:33 PM

Nov 2010
Negative-Travis said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I don't remember it much but I'll take executed poorly but new(and at least the choice was memorable) over a cliche harem where his choice was obvious from the start and I forget about the series right after I finish it.
Nov 22, 2013 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Negative-Travis said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I don't remember it much but I'll take executed poorly but new(and at least the choice was memorable) over a cliche harem where his choice was obvious from the start and I forget about the series right after I finish it.

But even then, the ending still wasn't predictable.
He spent an equal amount of time with all of the girls (except Nutbag, but that's was out of necessity).
He could've picked any of them and made a satisfying ending that also made sense.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 29, 2013 6:17 AM

Sep 2011
xsilicon9 said:

So... who DO YOU THINK is the main heroine?

Nov 29, 2013 7:18 AM

Nov 2009
There was nothing wrong with the choice at all.

If anything she is the most natural choice and I respect him for realising it instead of going for the mainstream option of "first girl MC sees" option that most of these series seem to go with.

People complaining about the suddeness, well the game came from a VN where all the heroines have their routes. So you can't be giving much attention to everyone in the middle of them.

That's like saying that in Clannad,

It's one of my favourite anime of the genre because the choice DID take me by surprise. Not only that it was one of the better heroines. Still wish
won though but I'm happy with my second choice =)
Nov 30, 2013 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
xsilicon9 said:

WTF Asa & side char? shes 1 of the mains so shut-up :)

AsianKungFu said:

ur loss then, not as much that u dropped, but more cause u ton't understand hes choice at all

xsilicon9 said:
AsianKungFu said:

Of course it was better than choosing crazy Kaede.I thought this series was about to go school days around the end.

i agree with u

that twist is whats great about, cause usually anime's are so predictable, its good to see something different for a change
Dec 23, 2013 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
Sugram22 said:
xsilicon9 said:

WTF Asa & side char? shes 1 of the mains so shut-up :)

AsianKungFu said:

ur loss then, not as much that u dropped, but more cause u ton't understand hes choice at all

xsilicon9 said:
AsianKungFu said:

i agree with u

that twist is whats great about, cause usually anime's are so predictable, its good to see something different for a change

I agree that the choice he made is something new and definitely not cliche(although I've seen an anime that ended similar to this) but the thing is, although they are childhood friends, The writers failed to show the very important "development" in their relationship. So in the end(btw i picked it up and watched it again) the ending did not quite feel right for me.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 23, 2013 5:56 AM

Jan 2013
It wasnt executed poorly, there were flags, and her route is in the game,

The reason she won is because childhood friends cant win. Shuffle has 2, so the less childhood friend wins.

Learn anime.

Anywho, read some visual novels and learn what an unlockable route is.

The girls the game makes you think you should end up with are just lame stepping stones to get to the girls worth dating/having sex with.
Dec 23, 2013 6:39 AM

Sep 2013
SolviteSekai said:

The reason she won is because childhood friends cant win. Shuffle has 2, so the less childhood friend wins.

Learn anime.

The girls the game makes you think you should end up with are just lame stepping stones to get to the girls worth dating/having sex with.

Of course there were flags she is part of the harem after all and we are not talking about the visual novel here we are talking about the ANIME.
Mar 24, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
I don't mind that he picked Asa, but it was a pretty random choice.
Mar 27, 2014 3:51 AM

Sep 2012
AsianKungFu said:
SolviteSekai said:

Learn anime.

Of course there were flags she is part of the harem after all and we are not talking about the visual novel here we are talking about the ANIME.

& Asa teasing Rin a lot in a way she did were the Flags :)
i knew from the start she likes Rin

Asa's way of teasing cracked me up :D

dinesj21 said:
I don't mind that he picked Asa, but it was a pretty random choice.

is it random when u chose the one u love? NO!!! so its not random choice, he loved her for long time, but he did not realize hes feelings

More topics from this board

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Inter_anime »»
Jun 7, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

124 by Inter_anime »»
Jun 7, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

53 by Inter_anime »»
Jun 5, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

77 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.