Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2013 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>"My good friend, Tada-kun...! Good morning!"
Dat friend zone...

Chapter 1 of this volume reminded me of the anime after Kouko was rejected by Mitsuo. Oh, I remember her reactions..

It seems like the anime omitted some parts with the comedy. Oh well, at least it's here on the LN. Banri's hoodieee. I guess Kouko still can't forget about Chinami though even though the latter didn't do anything to her. *sigh*. Kouko and her delusions. I also like how the LN covers more details of their name at the dance club. I definitely enjoyed the humorous dialogues spoken at the party though with the extension. "Mr. Two Dimensions" LOL.

The confession at the party seemed kinda similar to the anime:
"Chinami! I love you! I want to go out with you!"

Exact same answer though lmao and result.

I find this quote memorable:
Give up. I won't be spoiled! When you dumped me, you lost even the right to wish for what you had been saying from the start. I saw the extension as convenient for me. I've now realized that I was making a mistake. I thought that I wanted to understand you, because I loved you. I tried to be boyfriend and girlfriend, because I wanted to go out with you. That feeling was by no means, 'After being dumped, this time I will try to support Kaga-san, helping her with her love'. That wasn't happening. It absolutely will not happen. Eternally never. I can't do that kind of thing. ...But for me, at last I understood. If you were to become close with any other guy, I would get uncomfortable. Therefore, from now on I cannot be concerned with you. Though I'm saying it rather bluntly, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore.

The scenes with Linda and Banri was similar though. Poor Linda ;.;

Well that was one hell of an ending to this volume. I don't mean just confirming their 'feelings' but the fact that boy who had his bike "borrowed" by Kouko came back and reported them to the police. Whoa, now Kouko is going to the police station? Holy shit.

Stark700Nov 8, 2013 5:54 PM

More topics from this board

» Where can I read Golden Time LN

ThatOtakuonDrugs - Apr 18, 2020

2 by Alex796 »»
Apr 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 8, 2016 7:04 PM

» Chapter 21

removed-user - Dec 11, 2013

3 by prasetiya »»
Jun 19, 2015 3:34 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 10, 2014 3:54 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 14, 2013 11:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.