Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2013 1:47 PM

May 2010
all kind of fuck up this episode was, we better get liz back.
Nov 3, 2013 3:37 PM

Feb 2012
Elizabeth noooooooooo. That was fucked up. I hope she recovers and gets revenge.

What happened to her left breast while they were doing that shit? Also, what exactly were they doing to her? Some kind of electrocution?

I can only imagine it getting more fucked up from here judging from some posts :(
Nov 3, 2013 5:18 PM

Apr 2012
Now I feel I'm gonna hate this arc.
Nov 3, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2011
They're doing the sibling arc to give Stella and Kazuya their much needed screen time as main characters this season considering they have little to no presence at all(especially Kazuya) in the Alaska arc. They cut out a lot of parts here not that I'm surprised about it but to replace all that for this is quite i dunno unnecessary.
Nov 3, 2013 9:01 PM
Aug 2011
I usually avoid the Freezing discussions because I know how the mindsets are for many.

Let me state if you're mature enough to understand and stop assuming you will enjoy the siblings arc.

If you have a childish mindset or are still a child with little understanding who assumes too much. The siblings arc will not be for you.

The torture Elizabeth faces in the manga/anime were heavier and worse than the siblings arc and that's one of the reasons I found it strange so many were so afraid of them doing the arc.

Stop with the NTR talk in the siblings arc. It's just plain stupid and makes it obvious you don't know what NTR means.

Either way who cares,

Lets all take a chill pill, wait to see how they play it out. (Obviously they are changing things up) They made the torture scene less vivvid in the anime who's to say they won't change up this arc.
Nov 3, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2011
LOL at people pretending this show is about the characters.

Good show, and apparently the sibling arc that all you fanboys have been raging about is getting thrown in ... so of course you bitch about that, too. This is why i don't take MAL seriously anymore, someone's always bitching.

5/5, haters can suck it.
Nov 3, 2013 11:50 PM

Mar 2013
daedalus25 said:
StrawHat_ said:
Well, that's a whole lot posts from disappointed manga fans. And here I thought this season was actually getting good, or at least was doing much better than the first season. Maybe I'll just pick up the manga instead.

This season is going fine. I'm laughing at some of the rage going on in here. I read the manga as well, but I have no problem with the anime doing things differently. There's no rule that a story in two different mediums have to be identical to each other. Also just because the anime isn't mimicking the manga, that doesn't make the events "plot holes".

As far as I'm concerned, if some of the people in this thread want to drop the anime, then they should just drop it and stop pestering the rest of us about it. Let those of us who are enjoying the series to continue enjoying it. (But everyone already knows that none of them are going to actually drop the series anyway. So be prepared to hear the same complaints next week.)

I hear you... +1
I am all for strong emotional scenes with good character development + we get more Kazuya x Satellizer.
Nov 4, 2013 12:58 AM

Jun 2011
Damn that chief! i want his head :@
Elizabeth :(
the last part of this episode almost killed me *lol*
LIOUS!!!! wtf?! i thought they skipped the siblings arc!?
Satellizer's fans will hate it :p
Nov 4, 2013 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
Blind_Guardian said:
LOL at people pretending this show is about the characters.
But yet I can feel that the show successfully built up the character of Elizabeth at least...

Blind_Guardian said:
Good show, and apparently the sibling arc that all you fanboys have been raging about is getting thrown in ... so of course you bitch about that, too. This is why i don't take MAL seriously anymore, someone's always bitching.
The sibling arc thrown in is a bit of surprise, but interestingly fanboys in Japan did not complain much (in fact many welcome it). Makes me wonder why fanboys overseas got so pissed off....

Anyway, the torture scene is really something that is hard to watch through. I think it has been quite a long time since we see such realistically brutal torture scene in TV anime...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2013 4:01 AM

Jan 2013
poor eliz :(

Hmm.. The sibling act is put in on the next ep.
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Nov 4, 2013 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
Oh look, the FUCKEN SIBLINGS ARC. I hope all you assholes who wanted it SO badly are happy now. It's come to ruin what was otherwise good plot progression. *sigh* The SECOND she went to visit her family i knew this is where it was going. They've mixed up the arcs, most likely to make this stupid arc relevant somehow, now we get to see more bs happen to the Freezing girls. Yayyyy ¬_¬

Edit: I should point out that I'm enjoying both the anime and manga, but when I saw some of the previews of FV i had a feeling they'd slap in this arc, which honestly doesn't need to be done but i suppose it'd get things out of the way. Yet still solve nothing :V

Also, the development in that arc had a good-ish conclusion but Satella made some...questionable decisions along the way. Quite frankly, I can't say i'm happy with that arc at all. Sure it resolved a lot of things, but tbh it didn't progress much in the Kazuya department...

Mod Edit: Double post merged.
JusticeSoulTunaNov 4, 2013 12:28 PM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Nov 4, 2013 10:49 AM

Dec 2008
As if Elizabeth's punishment wasn't hard enough to view in the manga, seeing it in motion made me cringe.

If I remember correctly, wasn't the siblings arc BEFORE the E-Pandora arc? Why even bother including it if it's going to be done out of order? Well, let's see just how far they take it.
Nov 4, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2012
GoGo_Dominatrix said:
As if Elizabeth's punishment wasn't hard enough to view in the manga, seeing it in motion made me cringe.
Since you have read the manga, I have a question: Is the incontinence scene during torture also in the manga?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2013 10:59 AM

Feb 2010
symbv said:
Since you have read the manga, I have a question: Is the incontinence scene during torture also in the manga?

It is, but she was at least wearing her skirt again, when the Chevalier brought her back to her room....

Also, when Anrdé tried to touch her, when she was brought back, she started screaming and jumped back against the wall, showing a much heavier impact on her psyche.
Nov 4, 2013 11:01 AM
Apr 2012
I'm fine with with the Sibling Arc being merged into the E-Pandora Arc, would have preferred it to be before like it was in the manga but I can kinda see why they did it. Having that arc to start off the series could have pushed many viewers away from watching the series and perhaps give off the wrong impression. Doesn't mess it up too much in my view. I'm glad they are adapting it though as hard as it will be to watch.

On the episode in question it was fantastic as usual. Hard watching what Elizabeth went through though.
Nov 4, 2013 12:11 PM

Oct 2009
Having read the manga, everyone should read chapters 40 to 50 which covers the whole Sibling Arc. In my opinion this arc isn't great and time shouldn't be wasted on it.

But having said that, I wonder if they will continue to merge the E-Pandora Arc with Sibling Arc? If it happens, then I would have to watch it.
ToilgameshNov 4, 2013 12:16 PM
Nov 4, 2013 12:32 PM

Mar 2012
GoGo_Dominatrix said:

I did brace myself for that moment and tbh it's like a shot to the arm; hurts but it's over quickly, whereas the siblings arc that's coming up is more like someone drawing blood...slowly
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Nov 4, 2013 1:11 PM

Dec 2011
I'm kinda surprised that they moved "Sibling Arc" to the middle of "E-Pandora Arc".
Not sure what they planning next but it looks interesting.
motryaNov 5, 2013 2:38 AM
Nov 4, 2013 6:57 PM

Sep 2013
great i hated reading this arc now i get to watch it :(
Nov 4, 2013 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
YAY Time for some molestation!
Nov 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
Crap. This season was barely above decent, but now we get the Satellizer and her rapist brother side story. I'll pass. It'll probably take a few episodes before Liz Mably is well enough to go swimming in the nude again anyway. I'll pick it up then.
Nov 5, 2013 1:34 PM
Aug 2010
best arc incoming at the worst time, 'nice'!
Nov 5, 2013 1:49 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I hope Kazuya will learn about Satellas brother.. and freaking MURDER him..
Nov 5, 2013 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
i thought this arc was fine up till this point but damn the f*cking sibling arc is next, i hated that part in the manga
Nov 5, 2013 10:58 PM

Nov 2012
Holy crap, what a great episode, was really impressed. Poor Eliza, props to almost destroying the classy gratuitous girl. Finally see some history behind Satellizer's attitude.

Nov 7, 2013 10:34 AM

May 2011
Hm, so the anime decided to take a different route than the manga ... I wonder how it's going to go. Not looking forward to the sibling arc though. So much in fact I might just wait and skip the next couple episodes >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2013 9:04 AM

Dec 2010
I'm fine with them adapting the sibling arc right now as long as they don't screw with the plot progression. Satellizer needs to be in shape for the final battle, wich won't take long to happen.
Nov 9, 2013 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
what an episode..
poor elizabeth..
and ow so they go to Bali lol :3
Nov 24, 2013 10:42 AM

Jul 2009
Oh my god ... poor Elizabeth >_< That torture is taking things way too far ... ugh. Not to mention her family getting caught up in this as well ... oh crap :S
So hopefully Satella can help her out with HER family ... maybe? Well we see her sister and brother ... tbh I'd kind of forgotten the trauma she went through as a child >_< Dang, just as I was thinking her brother's pretty cute ... *sigh* D:
So looks like politics are gonna start getting heavy around her family, as well as Chiffon and them finding out what Elizabeth was planning. Grah, hope that she'll eventually get better ... poor girl :(
Dec 23, 2013 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
Louis appears. Prepare for the shitstorm, lol.

Why are you people so childish about the siblings arc. "OMG! it was not all action and happy rainbows i hate it so much!" Damn teenagers. Grow up would you. Yes it shows unpleasant things now go fuck yourselves.

Anyway i see why they put this like this. They probably wanted to not throw drama on first episodes and start too heavy and yeah i still think they do bad work but not because of such things but just because of the general directing, impressions and how it lacks impact and suspense and even seem little rushed and how it skips small important things like Elizabeths father reactions to her actions and how the whole thing occurred like that. They way they did this here it seemed like her father just threw his daughter under a bus or something.
Apr 26, 2014 9:32 AM
May 2012
I thought that fucking guy was going to rape Elizabeth, I would have raged if he did. Fucking shit, how dare they dirty my Elizabeth!!! I feel sorry for her and her limiter who seems like a nice guy, he has seen her naked too, lucky guy.
So, I guess they are going to do the siblings arc, huh.
I want to fucking slaughter that fucking guy, Satellizer's fucking brother Louis, and fucking shitty members of the Chevalier.
I am definitely going to read the Manga!!!!
Jun 4, 2014 10:45 AM

Sep 2012
Elizabeth is a vegetable now and an indecent brother of Sattelizer's.
Jul 13, 2014 6:15 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! This doesn't look good one bit! But well I do wonder what will happen next!
Aug 21, 2014 2:34 PM

Jun 2010
gatdamnit they bloody fried her . . . humans really are dangerous creatures.
all for the sake of humanities survival these guys are killing in cold blood.
it seems those with great power & responsibility eventually end up sociopathic, and tyrannical.
how much evil really is necessary evil.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Oct 28, 2014 3:18 PM

Apr 2013
Poor Elizabeth :( I hope she somehow returns to her normal self later, else I'll be pissed...
Dec 15, 2014 7:42 PM

Feb 2013
I really hope Elizabeth recovers from that. She looks brain dead. There better be some payback!
Dec 28, 2014 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that makes it even more interesting plot and luster to the brand.
Narratively while pleasing me the turn taken, I hope you do not forget why there are the Pandora.
Drawings not bad.
Curious to see the evolution of character Satella-san.
Feb 12, 2015 11:31 AM

Jan 2012
Bali .Where is this place? a new shitty creepy perverted rapist character was introduced

Jan 31, 2016 5:12 AM
May 2013
Only if Elizabeth waited for the perfect moment to strike...
Just when the arc started to get good , they bring Kazuya back , if they would remove Rana and him this could be quite good .
Nov 20, 2016 8:03 PM

Nov 2013
This episode was really bad. It was to heavy on the drama. I don't mind drama, but it just doesn't fit the show.

And how Kazuya and Satella were basically relegated to side characters until now really sucks.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 10, 2023 7:42 AM

Nov 2010
That scene of Elizabeth getting herself tortured was a delicious sight! I got aroused from seeing her sweat and drool. Her pussy also got so wet!
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
May 2023
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO ELIZABETH IM SO MAD
and andrei :(

that son of a bitch lius, i wanna beat his ass
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.