Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2013 2:07 PM
Dec 2011
That was a headline in my local newspaper. Its kind of weird since i read stories with that same set up all the time. I was kind of shocked how wrong it seemed to me. I guess a part of me was saying "shouldn't you be supportive of the teacher? I mean sure its wrong and he should face whatever consequences there are but aren't you a hypocrite for being so shocked?" Nah manga is manga and real life is real life. And if he was arrested than that probably means there was sex involved and thats just not right. I don't even like that in manga. But if it was love and they work it out, when its legal to do so, than they should make a manga about it. Just kidding. Hopefully everything works out for them some how. No traumatized kids or ruined lives. Unfortunately its not looking good.

Anyway. Any thoughts?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 17, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
Was it 21 year old Man or Woman, student Man or Woman.
If they loved each other then they could have waited 3 years.
Oct 17, 2013 2:50 PM
Dec 2011
it was a male teacher and female student.

Thats a good point. Thats what i like best to happen in manga. Unfortunately, thats not what happened
Oct 21, 2013 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
That's not normal and not right for real life. The manga is just imagination or those thoughts that people wish to come true.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 28, 2014 8:56 PM

Nov 2013
starkillerkch said:
Was it 21 year old Man or Woman, student Man or Woman.
If they loved each other then they could have waited 3 years.

The age of consent is mostly likely 16 where it happened. So probably just had to wait for a few months and transfer to another school.

tsubasalover said:
That's not normal and not right for real life. The manga is just imagination or those thoughts that people wish to come true.

It actually is.

"Mid-to-late adolescents usually have physical characteristics near (or in some cases, identical) to that of full-grown adults; psychiatrist and sexologist Fred Berlin states that most men can find persons in this age group sexually attractive, but that "of course, that doesn't mean they're going to act on it. Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#Characteristics

Mar 1, 2014 4:58 PM
Dec 2011
good point
Jun 26, 2015 1:47 PM

Sep 2010
Arrests like that happen allllll the time. When will people learn that's not a good idea IRL?
Jun 26, 2015 2:53 PM

Nov 2007
Man_of_Sin said:
tsubasalover said:

It actually is.

"Mid-to-late adolescents usually have physical characteristics near (or in some cases, identical) to that of full-grown adults; psychiatrist and sexologist Fred Berlin states that most men can find persons in this age group sexually attractive, but that "of course, that doesn't mean they're going to act on it. Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#Characteristics

It actually is not by the idea where I live. News would report greatly and people around them would see weird about the pair.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Suggest a title to our list(manga,anime,drama) ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Oct 11, 2012

77 by tsubasalover »»
May 19, 2023 10:49 AM

» As for the members thier favorites are......(Post your favorite)

thisguy2011 - Feb 10, 2013

11 by CatoChyan »»
Sep 25, 2016 5:51 PM

» And This Week / Month is........ ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Feb 4, 2013

93 by thisguy2011 »»
Jan 8, 2016 12:46 PM

» Asian Dramas

thisguy2011 - Dec 14, 2012

14 by thisguy2011 »»
Oct 29, 2014 7:07 PM

» completed manga??????

night3angel - Jan 26, 2014

2 by thisguy2011 »»
Jan 26, 2014 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.