Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2013 1:01 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Fight on, Tochiro!! Until Life's End..." Harlock and his friends finally found the location of Arcadia but Tochiro's life is at its end so he flies to the planet where is resting his previously built ship, Deathshadow, and there he with the help of the ship transfers his soul into the Arcadia's computer as we saw in the original series.
Goh'Dan
Dec 13, 2015 5:12 PM

May 2012
Ah so as I thought they really did include the original aspect of the alternative setting of Toshiro transforming his mind into the Arcadia! Quite a sad episode but still very interesting to see it actually happen compared to the main series where it already happened.

Either way with one more episode to go, I really do wonder what it will show us!
Apr 3, 2023 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
Tochirou has died. I had to hold back tears seeing this, even though I knew it was coming. Even Harlock shed tears, which is extremely rare. That's how important Tochirou was to him. Because Tochirou's mind and soul are now inside the Arcadia's main computer, it's like he's still with us, which helps to cushion the sadness.

They have reached Arcadia, but Mr. Zone is also on his way. What will happen?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Waga Seishun no Arcadia: Mugen Kidou SSX Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 13, 2013

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 3, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Waga Seishun no Arcadia: Mugen Kidou SSX Episode 20 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 26, 2013

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 3, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Waga Seishun no Arcadia: Mugen Kidou SSX Episode 19 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 25, 2013

4 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Waga Seishun no Arcadia: Mugen Kidou SSX Episode 18 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 24, 2013

4 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Waga Seishun no Arcadia: Mugen Kidou SSX Episode 17 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 21, 2013

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.