Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2013 5:23 PM
Aug 2013
I just recently started ef: a Tale of Memories online. I've been watching it dubbed because I still prefer dubbed as I'm slowly getting used to subbed series'.

My first question is pretty basic, is this series involve the whole ef series? As in all the stories? So far it looks like it but it feels like they just throw you in. Granted I love regardless, so far.

Also, is the game/visual novel any good? It looks pretty damn good, visually. And is IT dubbed? Plus I feel like it could fill in some holes (that is if they don't fill them on later, I am on episode 3 after all.)

So mainly, I want to know if I'm missing anything in the series if I just start to watch A Tale of Memories. I've read about some prologue and what not in the visual novel.

Okay and sorry last one, where is a reliable place to get the visual novel (dubbed or not)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate any help you can be!
Sep 27, 2013 3:25 AM

Feb 2013
i already read such a discussion and the most people said there, that the animei s better than the manga.^^

and it made me cry XD its rly worth watching
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Sep 27, 2013 3:40 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
ef is the only VN I've ever had to drop due to technical problems so I can't say much for its quality other than the few minutes I was able to play it, but yes it's fully translated, and as far as I know at least, memories + melodies includes all the stories of the first tale and the latter tale.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ef - a tale of memories Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - Nov 21, 2007

280 by Miryy »»
May 20, 6:02 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of memories Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 12, 2007

97 by Miryy »»
May 20, 5:11 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of memories Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 5, 2007

74 by Miryy »»
May 20, 5:15 AM

Poll: » ef - a tale of memories Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Oct 16, 2007

93 by Miryy »»
May 19, 12:25 PM

» Popularity of this show?? For people who watched when it came out

kcvthewrld - Sep 8, 2023

6 by flomu »»
Nov 27, 2023 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.