Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2013 2:28 PM
Aug 2013
TragicRomance said:
tiffanyhng said:
The Fuuto in this episode looks older than he usually does. His mouth looks bigger, weirder, flirtier, and he seems to be getting more arrogant asdfghjkl I want to punch his face. Ema's poses in the opening are getting weirder and weirder. I really wanted to see Ema in a Zombie Cafe. I mean do something ORIGINAL for once. The butler and maid cafe are so overdone. Now, if she could only do that to her older brothers like to Tsubaki, for instance?

Hahahahaha, I am loving the comments against Fuuto, I am dying laughing here. This series has some funny comments and I love to read those. Ofcourse, I think the same xDAnd I am glad that someone agrees with how Ema's poses are getting weirder in the opening. Ikr? Poor Ema even voted for zombie cafe (my assumption xD) I bet she would have been super-excited... I hope Ema kicks Tsubaki and Fuuto in the face in the upcoming episodes.

There better be Natsume in next episode, coz this series is not the same without him. His (possible) crush and Yusuke's crush a re the most realistic ones. Natsume is slowly developing one and Yusuke already liked her before she joined the family... Subaru and Azusa's crushes are also close seconds.

And thumbs up for "Iori needs more appearances". Why are the nice guys not appearing as much as the jerks i.e. Fuuto and Tsubaki ?

Because Iori isnt as nice as he seems.
Hes...kind of like a Toma from amnesia. Remember looks can be deceiving.
He isnt as good as he seems.
And If I ha to choose between him, Tsubaki and Futo itd be
1)Tsubaki
2)Futo
3)Iori
Im just not into the 'Toma' like types

Also, In the upcoming episodes I doubt you'd want to puch/kick Tsubaki anymore. Futo. Maybe
FangirlforlifeAug 18, 2013 2:32 PM
Aug 19, 2013 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, nice drama
Aug 21, 2013 12:20 AM
Jan 2013
Fuuto is kinda annoying. I think Tsubaki and Azusa are awesome twins!
Aug 24, 2013 11:44 PM

Jun 2011
Debin said:
FlowingEma said:
bitch slaps Fuuto and Juli. He's seriously pissing me off.

To death.

Fixed.
Aug 27, 2013 6:30 PM

Dec 2008
Hoping Futo dies in a ditch.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 27, 2013 5:58 AM

Oct 2012
I can't stop crying for yusuke! fuuto is being such a prick to him! yelling such embarrassing things out loud about him! I even felt embarrassed xD
Sep 29, 2013 11:00 PM
Aug 2011
Da fuq was this? Diabolik Lovers?

Futo makes me want to punch my screen.
Sep 29, 2013 11:12 PM

Apr 2013
parfaited said:
Da fuq was this? Diabolik Lovers?

Futo makes me want to punch my screen.
This came first than Diabolik lovers when in comes to anime... 0.o

And yeah. Futo is an annoying little bitch.

Sep 29, 2013 11:38 PM
Aug 2011
Hiryu12 said:
]This came first than Diabolik lovers when in comes to anime... 0.o

And yeah. Futo is an annoying little bitch.

Yeah I know this came first (I just didn't watch it when it was airing) but the vampire forcing himself on the girl felt like Diabolik Lovers.
Oct 11, 2013 6:04 PM

May 2012
Lol almost everyone is on the attack now, things might actually get interesting!
Dec 3, 2013 10:31 AM
May 2012
Finally!!!! Ema stopped Futo by pushing him before he kiss her though she still let him bite her =_=

Some of you are really annoyed by Futo and yet you like Tsubaki =_= they're basically almost the same!!!! I don't like them both.

I actually feel kinda sorry for Yuusuke because he is the first one to like Ema when they're still classmates but now Yuusuke is being left out while those two lecherous brothers always take advantage =_=

Get well soon Azusa, I'm glad that you stopped Tsubaki before you fell down ^_^

Imma bitch slap Futo so hard that his mouth will turn back to normal.

I had to go somewhere g before I post this and now it's already late =_= time to sleep.
Sep 2, 2015 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
Azuka is just the first of many to fall. Each brother one by one starts getting odd headaches that lead to death leaving a very suspicious feeling in the air. We come to find out that Ukyo is poisoning all his brothers food for betraying him and picking Ema over him. Ema is forced to watch each brother die a slow painful death as Ukyo laughs hysterically saying "Now this is a real Brothers Conflict."
Oct 28, 2015 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
The girl was too submissive. She just agreed to go with Futo just like that. Surprise Surprise, she pushed Futo even though he gave her bite mark already

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 2, 2017 7:42 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
yuusukes hairstyle as butler fitts really well. better than his normal hairstyle

Oct 15, 2017 6:29 AM

Mar 2016
I really don't appreciate what Futo's doing.

I'm glad we're seeing more of Yusuke because initially, I thought he was always going to be the one for Ema. I'm sad we haven't seen Subaru much since he basically proposed to her. He's my favorite boy.

Tsubaki is so forward and I don't get it. I thought he was playing around in the beginning but each episode has made him more and more serious about Ema. This series is so unrealistic because these are grown ass, 20 year old + men who are preying on a high school student. It's unreal. It's as if none of these grown men have ever touched a woman besides their mother in their life.

Come on, Brothers Conflict. Give us something real to work with.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2021 4:59 PM

Jan 2021
Yuusuke I love youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 28, 2021 3:39 PM

Jun 2016
The drama filled episodes continue. Look at all these tense situations unfold hilariously, created mostly by Futo.

Only a core group of the boys actually want Ema, the others are just mainly there as dialogue and conversation options. It's kind of bordering on creepy now.

Azusa is in trouble. Somebody please help him!!!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.