Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 8, 2013 12:29 PM

May 2011
Of course Futo would be messing with his sister while pretending to sleep. :P Such cute kiddie pictures. I love that Azusa asked if she wanted to keep the picture. But he is one of my favorites! I'm glad that the brothers are butting heads over this instead of Azusa letting his brother do as he pleases.
Aug 8, 2013 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
Tsubaki is definitely leading the line-up right now. Two kisses and a third that almost crossed the line. Yes... I agree, this chick will end up ruining this family of brothers.

If she chooses one of them, my favorite for her is Subaru (at this time), considering Ema is still in high school; she really needs to outgrow that doormat mentality and drop the 'I'm easy' persona. Get a grip!
Aug 8, 2013 6:12 PM

Aug 2008
My real favorite was Natsume since the beginning of the anime but damn... Asuza is sure going up there, too.

Tsubaki I'm starting to get annoyed. Stop being such a spoiled brat. (but that scene is so hot hngggh)

I NEED MOAR IORI AND MASAOMI (since he was my initial bias when reading the LN lol)
Aug 9, 2013 3:07 AM
Mar 2010
So I've been thinking and in the novels Ema is like what she is in the anime. But since it's a novel we only get her thoughts. There is a reason why this is called an ANIME. They should make her talk more in the anime. Give us insight into what she's thinking! Why must most otome/reverse heroines always be like a walking doll? Yes, I KNOW that she was not exactly brave or anything in then novels but they could have given her some more dialogues, something. It's like Otomate/Sylph wasn't even trying to give her a personality. Honestly, it's no surprise that otome anime don't sell well in Japan(except UtPri and Hakuoki...where the heroines actually TALKS and acts like a normal person...not a doll) Honestly, Otomate is probably going to butcher Yui and Kan'u as well. I'd hate to see Kan'u reduced to a doll.

/rant over.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 9, 2013 3:45 AM

Jan 2008
They finally upgraded the animation in the opening. Now Ema actually runs, don't stumble in truly princess way...

EDIT. Yeah, I still want Fuuto to die or at least send him on a world tour that will last till end of the series.
Also if this anime wasn't rom-com and was focusing more on their day-to-day problems (like Azusa's drama with accepting the role) and not guys urge to get to Ema's panties, it would be a wonderful slice of life series. Their "normal", not "romancy" interactions carry such an adobrable vibe, I would gladly see it expanded.
CiaraAug 9, 2013 12:21 PM
Aug 9, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2009
LaLaa13 said:
Am I the only one who wants a bit of action between Ema and Yuusuke??
You are not the only one. Seriously i hope Yuusuke have more screentime in the next episode.

I am starting to like Azusa. But still Natsume is the best! And Ema seems to like him best too. This episode shows some of Ema's worries...finally she's getting a hint >.> Hopefully she's more careful.
Aug 9, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
oh yes,tsubaki made a move again - go for it,i support u <3
but then azusa come - right at the worst time -.-'
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 11:00 AM

Aug 2011
Wow, I take back anything good I said about Ema, ever. She's so submissive, ughhh and she's beginning to annoy me more than fucking Heroine from Amnesia. At least Heroine had to do what she did to stay alive. Heroine made me feel nothing but Ema is seriously pissing me off. She can't even resist a kiss. She's going to ruin the entire family. There's nothing even that redeeming about her, sure she may be a nice girl, she is WAY to submissive. At least show some resistance. What 'family'? She freaking lets everyone hit on her. She let Tsubaki kiss her back then, the first time, let Fuuto do what he liked with her, and let Tsubaki kiss her again. My feelings about Tsubaki have not changed, I still love the guy, but Ema ughhhhhh. I have no idea what's going on in her head. Instead of making Juli a separate character they should have combined Juli and Ema to make a better Ema who is at least a little aware of her surroundings.

/endrant
Aug 9, 2013 11:49 AM

Dec 2009
Fuuto is such a butt, no words can describe how much of a butt Fuuto is
Meh, that's all I can really say about this episode
I just want to see Yuusuke a little more, cuz technically he liked her first
And the twins tho <3
Aug 9, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
this anime is going to be the death of me. Anticipation for the next episode is driving me crazy....
The kiss scene was so intense please have MORE!!!

Aug 9, 2013 2:43 PM

Mar 2011
Fuuto best boy, what a little shit, too bad she's too dense to go along with his mind games, that would have been super fun.
Azusa is quite a nice character.
Kaji Yuki's role is outright embarrassing omg.
Aug 9, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 2011
So could I point out that in the intro, EMA LEARNED HOW TO RUN PROPERLY!! Seriously, can't believe they changed it. xD I guess the producers noticed she ran like an idiot.

Tsubaki being forceful, again. Fuuto being a jerk, again. Ema being a naive submissive child, again. Seriously.

I don't want to ship any of them because they are brother/sister. But really, Yuusuke is head over heels the one that deserves Ema the most. Same age, plus he liked her even before they became family. Natsume is the best brother tbh.
LuxtressAug 9, 2013 3:22 PM
Aug 9, 2013 5:55 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode.
Nice drama and kiss scene.
Wondering how far it will go
Aug 9, 2013 7:30 PM

Jun 2012
Erzaa said:
So could I point out that in the intro, EMA LEARNED HOW TO RUN PROPERLY!! Seriously, can't believe they changed it. xD I guess the producers noticed she ran like an idiot.

Bahah, I didn't even notice they changed it until you pointed it out! She looked like a fucking awkward penguin before.
You do not wish to destroy others,
you simply wish to destroy yourself.
Aug 9, 2013 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
It FINALLY GOT INTERESTING. Ive been waiting for some REAL drama and this episode delivered!
Aug 10, 2013 4:06 AM

Dec 2012
I'm hating tsubaki more and more. So obsessive >.<

NatsumexEma ftw!
DeadMars9Aug 10, 2013 4:11 AM
Aug 10, 2013 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
The youngest brother looks about 6 years old and he loves Ema. Seriously, how stupid is it getting. Don't get me wrong, I like this anime; it's interesting, but how come (almost?) every single brother loves her. That's never going to happen in real life. And why can't Ema reject the kisses? I'd slap them if I was her.
Aug 10, 2013 7:50 AM

Mar 2011
KamineKatsu said:
And why can't Ema reject the kisses? I'd slap them if I was her.

Would you now? Would you really?
Aug 10, 2013 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty good episode.
Aug 12, 2013 3:56 AM

Aug 2012
Come on Tsubaki, you already had your kiss 2 episodes ago ! :<
Aug 12, 2013 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
I'LL NEVER WATCH THIS ENDING ANYMORE ;((((((((((((
Aug 12, 2013 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
gurololita said:
KamineKatsu said:
And why can't Ema reject the kisses? I'd slap them if I was her.

Would you now? Would you really?

LOL This ^
Aug 13, 2013 7:16 PM
Sep 2012
This is my guilty pleasure anime. All it needs is for Ema to get pregnant and it'll become the Jerry Springer anime.
Aug 15, 2013 2:31 AM

Jan 2008
Wow this ep wasnt as good as all the others so far however that kiss was nice I do like Tsubaki alot but I also like Subaru, Azusa n Natsume so lets see what happens next with this one.
Aug 19, 2013 10:12 PM

Jun 2011
o.o That beginning was a bit frightening. Wataru and Ema... Isn't that a bit of rape?

But I think I support Ema and Yuusuke the most, given they're the same age, they knew each other BEFORE they became siblings, Yuusuke liked her before then... And they actually look kinda cute. 0_0 I have a story character that reminds me of Yuusuke in appearance. XD
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Aug 24, 2013 8:14 AM

Jun 2011
shymel said:
This is my guilty pleasure anime. All it needs is for Ema to get pregnant and it'll become the Jerry Springer anime.

Lol xD

Aug 27, 2013 6:07 PM

Dec 2008
Tsubaki is gettin' it in AGAIN! He's a tiger and Ema is his prey!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 28, 2013 11:50 PM

Nov 2007
Ngh. >>; This anime has hot guys, but half of them have really irritating personalities. And Ema really needs to start standing up for herself. Or one of the brothers needs to stand up for her if she won't do it. Too bad they ALL want to get in her pants instead of realistically some of them not liking girls half their age or having a girlfriend already, etc.

Ukyo and Natsume remain my favorites, but Azusa is growing on me, too. <3
Sep 29, 2013 10:36 PM
Aug 2011
The twins are really annoying, I just want them to shut up especially Tsubaki.
Also, I refuse to acknowledge them as triplets because the other guy who lives by himself is ugly.
Oct 11, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2012
Some brother conflict over their sister... pretty much the whole concept but anyway lets see what's next!
Dec 3, 2013 3:55 AM
May 2012
tingy said:
Ramkec said:
Wow it's so easy to take advantage of that poor girl, a simple kiss, and she's all yours.

That damn girl will ruin this happy family.

Yeah seriously right? She can't even resist a kiss...how can you be okay with a kiss from with someone you don't even like romantically?

This, motherfucking this and also they are supposed to be siblings for fucks sake.

That's like almost rape right there, Tsubaki you shit

I respect all of your opinions though.
Jan 9, 2014 2:10 PM

Jan 2013
Well, looks like a civil war will be on soon. She tried to pull away from Tsubaki but how the hell do you end up on the couch from that? Dumb girl.

And that damn squirrel thing, I hate that thing, he's so annoying and all he does is state the obvious.

I feel bad for Chii though to be honest. If I were in her shoes all I would want is siblings too. If I were her I would probably lock myself in my room and never come out.
Jun 19, 2014 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
Man this chick needs to speak her mind for once. Like 9 times out of 10, the heroine can solve all of these issues by speaking up. But I guess that would spoil the fun. I get the feeling Tsubaki is gonna turn out to be a serious psycho (well more so than the rest of them).
Jul 8, 2014 6:20 AM

Sep 2011
Well she looked like she was enjoying herself. =p
Apr 12, 2015 6:40 AM

Nov 2014
During the Tsubaki scene I literally was just repeating 'there are other people in the house, there are other people in the house' and i was right at what happened next
Oct 28, 2015 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
The only thing I like about this episode is Azusa who looks so damn good in suit.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 14, 2016 3:59 PM

Feb 2015
_kukiyomenai said:
The only thing I like about this episode is Azusa who looks so damn good in suit.

That is the best part of this episode.
May 14, 2016 6:50 PM

May 2013
lol Tsubaki is the most forward xD so is the jerk Fuuto >.>
Jul 2, 2017 7:20 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Tsubaki really is giving his best to show her his interest

May 13, 2020 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
Their love for Emma is getting very dangerous everytime I watch a new episode *_* They definitely stole her heart!

You are a mean one, Brother Fuuto :P It's not nice to play with your sister's feelings!

How bold of Tsubaki to try to kiss Emma again, but that went too far =w=; and if it wasn't for his twin's interference >>; My goodness!

Overall, good episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 4, 2021 4:58 PM

Jan 2021
I love Tsubaki so much. (^·^)
Jul 28, 2021 5:02 AM

Jun 2016
Man, you could feel the forced drama between the twin bros in this episode.

Ema doesn't have the greatest defence level to withstand that point-blank attack from Tsubaki, but Azusa comes in to clutch the day. My hero, lol. Ema needs to show some kind of resistance, at least.

Ema did appear rather happy to receive a photo album which makes me kind of happy inside. With that being said, it's starting to get old her mentioned that she didn't have siblings growing up. I know what they are going for, but it's getting old, fast.

May 11, 2022 8:29 AM

Aug 2021
Man I want her to end up with Subaru but it looks like that's not gonna happen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.