Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 18, 2013 4:45 PM

Mar 2013
OMG.. why am I watched THIS?
it is worse than Amnesia because Amnesia has better animation. I can't watch this anime without laugh, but it still boring. I will choke, but watch it, just for lulz.
Jul 19, 2013 1:35 AM
Mar 2010
ElenirLachlagos said:
This. They could have a pet turtle and it'd have more intelligence and initiative than that girl.
I'm not sure, I'm gonna make it through to the end. It nearly hurts how stupid she is. I think I found a bit of my brain that dropped out of my ears in despair on my desk...

I just read the summaries of the original novels yesterday. And, no, Ema was NOT this much of a doormat in the novels. She actually got pissed off and irritated at Fuuto's behavior and she had much more personality and she actually showed her emotions(like crying and stuff). I don't know why Otomate thinks removing the heroine's personality in the anime is a good thing. They did it with AMNESIA and with BroCon. I shudder to think what they're going to do with Yui from DiaLovers. And they had better not make Kan'u from Juuza Engi into a doormat too.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 19, 2013 3:05 AM
Mar 2012
phoenixalia said:
ElenirLachlagos said:
This. They could have a pet turtle and it'd have more intelligence and initiative than that girl.
I'm not sure, I'm gonna make it through to the end. It nearly hurts how stupid she is. I think I found a bit of my brain that dropped out of my ears in despair on my desk...

I just read the summaries of the original novels yesterday. And, no, Ema was NOT this much of a doormat in the novels. She actually got pissed off and irritated at Fuuto's behavior and she had much more personality and she actually showed her emotions(like crying and stuff).

The scene with Futo in this episode was based on chapter 6-1 of the light novels and nothing about Ema being pissed off on it. It played almost exactly like the novels did, the only difference is Juli isn't as overprotective like the anime (in fact, he is almost non-existent in the LN).

Scenes with Ema crying and stuff doesn't happen until later part of the LN (Vol.4 and above), the anime is still on about Vol.2 (though they're changing how exactly some scenes happened and skipped some chapters).
Jul 19, 2013 5:22 AM
Mar 2010
melina_putri said:

The scene with Futo in this episode was based on chapter 6-1 of the light novels and nothing about Ema being pissed off on it. It played almost exactly like the novels did, the only difference is Juli isn't as overprotective like the anime (in fact, he is almost non-existent in the LN).

Scenes with Ema crying and stuff doesn't happen until later part of the LN (Vol.4 and above), the anime is still on about Vol.2 (though they're changing how exactly some scenes happened and skipped some chapters).

I didn't say it was about his behavior in that scebe. In general, she was more assertive in the novels around Fuuto in some scenes. She rages when he called her flat chested in Chapter 3 but we haven't gotten to that part in the anime yet. Rather, it was skipped...it'll probably come back in a later episode though.

And she did run to her room and cry after Subaru said she was troubling him. And in this episode with Fuuto, she also cried for him because he looked really sad.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 19, 2013 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
Wow so that's their mother : 0. Wondering if she really gave birth to 13/14 guys XD. Unless she remarried 14 times?
Jul 19, 2013 12:43 PM

Aug 2011
Khaledwx said:
the fuck?!

I'm not sure why I laughed so hard.
Jul 19, 2013 6:43 PM
Jul 2013
I love the plot of the story so far, but the main character honestly gets on my nerves as the show progresses. She's too submissive, especially when she let fuuto into her room and trapped juli in her bag, the horror! I'm so happy yuusuke came in in time! I really hope they make her character more confident and actually speck up for herself and give a little more personality to her brothers to actually make sense for why they would end up falling for her
Jul 19, 2013 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
TragicRomance said:
Hell yeah, almost everyone loved this episode.

I like these subs way more. I think, these are Usagi fansubs. They are doing a great job.

Currently we have IchigoHaatsu subs (pink text with watermark), HorribleSubs ( funi rip hardsubbed and , Katanako subs (joint with lolinia = KaLo from episode 3 onwards) as subbers for this show.

Jul 20, 2013 4:14 AM

Jan 2008
So far i would have to say Subaru n Yuusuke are my favorites the twins are cool to but they arent my favorites yet.

Really liked this episode but annoyed at her personality but other then that good ep.
Jul 20, 2013 4:33 AM

Apr 2011
loving this show more and more every episode, keeps getting funnier and funnier and the brothers cock-blocking each other is hilarious, this show reminds me of Ouran high for some much for more then 1 reason lol.
Jul 20, 2013 8:29 AM

May 2010
srsng said:
TragicRomance said:
Hell yeah, almost everyone loved this episode.

I like these subs way more. I think, these are Usagi fansubs. They are doing a great job.

Currently we have IchigoHaatsu subs (pink text with watermark), HorribleSubs ( funi rip hardsubbed and , Katanako subs (joint with lolinia = KaLo from episode 3 onwards) as subbers for this show.

Oh, then I think the one I watched were with HorribleSubs. I thought it is Usagi fansubs since it has gotten the best response xD Anyways, funi does the best subs so yeah, they really are awesome.
Jul 20, 2013 9:09 AM

Mar 2011
Ahhh I'm so happy watching this show...

blushing Subaru <333
the triplets, the crossdresser... omg all of them!!!

subaru x ema ^^
Jul 20, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2009
She really is submissive. I can understand if she likes the guy...but really, they are not blood related at all, they are not real siblings. How stupid is she gosh. Yuusuke shouts too easily (I don't like that), but he's the only one that don't want to acknowledge her as a sibling and he really likes her :) So i support! Too little moments for them.
Jul 20, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2010
Finally got to watch this.

pp813 said:

I wish they'd make some kind of reverse harem with the girl all strong and not totally lost. I'd like some kind of main character like Misaki from KWMS, I think the show would be really interesting and hilarious.

Ouran, you mean?

Valeria-chan said:
So far i would have to say Subaru n Yuusuke are my favorites the twins are cool to but they arent my favorites yet.

I love both of them, but I don't see why they're separate characters to be honest. They represent the same stereotype and act pretty much the same, though lots of them overlap in personality.

Anyways, Natsume's pretty sweet so far. Didn't really enjoy this episode as much as the ones before, since the other two seemed a bit more humorous. Also, as someone already pointed out the animation is just irritating, Brains Base can do so much better. Somehow, I still like this better than Amnesia. Possibly because there's no Orion, but the female lead is getting as irritating as Heroine (still can't believe they didn't give her a name).
I was slightly too happy at the classroom scene with Yuusuke.
Jul 20, 2013 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
KYAA~ Subaru *pants*
He's my favorite of all the brothers.
Jul 20, 2013 8:19 PM

Jul 2012
I can't believe I actually like this show. The MC is really lame and all but her brothers are so adorable. The plot's pretty generic but it's very happy and laid back. I like, I like. Btw, just gotta say that I really like the OP and Ed songs. They sound nice and everyone's mostly in tune.

I believe the endgame couple is Subaru or Yuusuke right now. NATSUME IS MINE.
Jul 20, 2013 8:59 PM

Nov 2007
Ukyo is still my favorite. ^^ Subaru is next, with Natsume replacing Yuusuke. Sorry Yuusuke, but you just aren't interesting enough right now. ^^; And there was a definite spark there, when Ema and Natsume met.

I really don't find Ema to be that annoying. o.o Okay, the thing with Fuuto was like, "whoa, girl, you're not really going to listen to him, right?" but it seems like she's still thinking of most of them like siblings rather than love interests, so it may not have even occurred to her to be wary like that. But still, it should have pinged on her radar. I'm a trusting sort of person, too, but not that trusting.

I'm wondering if Ukyo will have a chance at all, but I guess it is okay if he doesn't. I can still think he's the hottest thing in the show. *lol*
Jul 21, 2013 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
RazorRamona200 said:
Kimura said:

Which one of these is not like the others~

Of course it's the Fag, isn't obvious.

Btw, I wonder where is the step sister in this picture?

WTF why he wearing womans clothes if he is a man this anime weird ........
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2013 4:53 PM

Mar 2011
I cannot fucking stand Juli. But overall I'm actually really enjoying this anime!
Jul 21, 2013 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
the fact that Natsume was introduced makes this a great episode xD
judging by the preview for the next episode, we'll have the scarf scene~ <3
Jul 22, 2013 4:01 AM

May 2013
So I guess it's a race to see who'll Ema like first.

Fuuto's winning this by going for a kiss, but then Yuusuke cockblocks!
Yuusuke is trying and so is Subaru!

Cool, Louis can talk to Juli.

Hikaru (4th) appears and happens to be a cross-dresser.
Natsume the third of the triplets works at a video game company.

The thirteen brothers are complete and with these interactions, things are going to be interesting.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 23, 2013 1:53 PM
May 2013
I been waiting for this show to air, I knew it was going to be good, but I didn't think it was going to be this good. Im happy the lead girl is actually pretty and the Harem rocks. Episode 3 got hot in the beginning lol.
Jul 23, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
I like this show because of the level of suspense i feel due to the mere idea of sibling x sibling relationships. I feel as though all of that suspense died for this episode. it was ok but i expected some of the brothers to be more daring! :P crossing my fingers for next time
Jul 23, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2012
I didn't think I would enjoy this show that much :D

This anime is reaally my guilty pleasure.
Jul 23, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2012
I was surprised she can play games. And Subaru is way too obvious. Keep your feelings on bay dude. But anyway, good episode.
Jul 24, 2013 10:40 AM

Mar 2013
And we've finally met everyone ∼

I'm starting to like this, even though this whole show is pretty generic so far.
Jul 26, 2013 2:31 AM

Feb 2011
Dropped
Aug 13, 2013 5:01 PM
Sep 2012
Good going Subaru. You screwed up the wedding picture.
Aug 24, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2011
Bishiess! The MC is really pretty!

chris5462 said:
loving this show more and more every episode, keeps getting funnier and funnier and the brothers cock-blocking each other is hilarious, this show reminds me of Ouran high for some much for more then 1 reason lol.

I'm pretty sure Ouran is made by FUNani too xD
Aug 27, 2013 4:20 PM

Dec 2008
So, Ema has gained 12 brothers and 1 drag queen?

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 8, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
_Rika said:
hiabara said:
"as punishment i'll do all different kind of things to you. in your room." and of course she opened the door then without any complaints. are you kidding me? i would understand it if she actually found him attractive, but she doesn't. she's just stupidly submissive. and she even put her loved pet into a bag? what the fuck is wrong with that girl!?
This.

+1

Triplets instead of twin, huh. I still prefer the duo as a twin and see Natsume as another individual. Subaru seems like he had no memory of that accidental kiss, hmm.. Still my OTP atm.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 29, 2013 8:49 PM
Aug 2011
I like the hairdressing guy and Subaru and possibly the one with the red hair.
Oct 11, 2013 2:26 PM

May 2012
Pretty okey episode, so they're not blood related but she sure joined a huge family filly with men, I do wonder if they'll actually put a specific rout to a single brother :p
Dec 1, 2013 7:35 AM
May 2012
Fuck no!!!!! Ema is just way too open =_= and I don't like that!!! She is still cute though, I like her character design :3

Okay, I just spoiled myself by reading Ema's profile here in MAL and I'm glad that I spoiled myself because now I know the truth behind Ema's identity.

Hairdressing guy is alright too, others are ehh but we'll see.
Jul 1, 2014 5:23 AM

Oct 2009
I wish Futo, Louis and Subaru have less screentime.

Futo the disgusting creep, I can't help but roll my eyes everytime he appears on screen. Subaru the pathetic and awkward guy, I guess I don't like him cos he reminds me too much of this awkward guy I know in sch. Louis pls speak faster! But he was funny at the preview at the end, with Azusa~

I don't like how dim-witted Ema was with Futo ard. She even put away Juli- the nerve!
Luckily Yuusuke came to the rescue :D

So Japanese placed a cop next to their signature? That's really cool.

Didn't expect Ema to be a hardcore gamer and didn't expect Natsume to be so nice. He looks really intimidating but I guess you can't judge the book by its cover.

Bah forget the brothers- Juli is the best chara here!
Jul 7, 2014 9:27 PM

Sep 2011
That wedding was such a breath of fresh air! Seeing the parents was nice too!
Jul 2, 2017 4:51 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
nice ep, so we have met all brothers.
But yeha mc is a bit stupid :/

Oct 13, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2016
I'm sorry but when they said "Welcome to the Asahina family", I thought it would be PERFECT if this played over the ending credits:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2019 8:29 AM
Jun 2019
The first two episodes were amusing but it's getting really boring now, is the rest of the show like this? Like I feel it's so lack luster
Jun 4, 2021 4:52 PM

Jan 2021
I'm sorry but
This MC is so stupid and submissive (=_=)
Jul 15, 2021 5:20 PM

Jun 2016
Career counselling and a wedding happened in this ep as well as two new brothers make an appearance.

All the brothers standing together in suits reminded me of some kind of mafia family, which I thought was kinda funny.

Ema is now officially a member of the Asahina family. It can only go downhill from here.

Feb 12, 2023 1:53 AM

Jan 2021
One thing I've always consistently enjoyed about this anime is the opening xD it sounds upbeat and energetic, and before I knew who was singing it, I was like "this reminds me of Honeyworks' songs" and then I realized there was Honeyworks' name written on it lol.

"But Fuuto is my younger brother..." haaaaa so she'll let her younger brother kiss her on the lips just like that???? Just because he's her younger brother?

Now I understand what's the problem and the reason for this uncomfortable feeling. Ema keep acting like they are family and siblings but at the same time let them do anything to her as they please. She just takes whatever they do and as if it's okay for her because they're siblings, but she also says something like "I hope he will accepted me as his sister" and all that nonsense because she's the type of girl who has no personality.

Her brothers also don't make sense either because how can they all like the same girl at the same time?

Okay okay, I need to calm down :"D

I think the ones who have shown the most family affection so far are Ukyo, Masaomi and... Natsume, perhaps? Oh and the youngest.

Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
May 2022
This anime needs to burn in the deepest ass crack of hell
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.