Jun 28, 2013 7:56 AM

Nov 2009

Look very interesting~
Jun 28, 2013 7:57 AM

Jun 2013
About time!! Stoked.
Jun 28, 2013 11:32 AM

Jul 2010
Now this is how you do an OVA. None of that censoring BS.
Jun 28, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2011
No censoring? I approve.
Jun 28, 2013 4:37 PM

May 2013
Oh maynnn! Look's even better than the game!
Jun 30, 2013 5:39 AM

Apr 2010
So much blood.
I like it
Jun 30, 2013 7:10 AM

Mar 2012
Looking forward to it. :D
Jul 1, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2012
No censor. I'm crying in joy. Corpse Party, for good.
Jul 3, 2013 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
Corpse Party becomes animated: ✓
Corpse Party has no censorship: ✓
Corpse Party will be long enough to get everything done: ?

Either way, I'm very happy of how it looks, can't wait till the 24th~ :D
✨ 23 🇬🇧 UK 💅🏻 Gay 🏫 University Student 🔞 NSFW 💪🏻 Bara artist 🐻 Bear lover 💁🏼 Lots of gay shit
Jul 5, 2013 3:56 AM

Jan 2012
I'm so excited for this! :D
teen drinking is very, very bad.
Jul 5, 2013 4:11 AM

Aug 2012
Wow I had no idea this existed.

That is some of the most superb gore I've ever seen in anime. Hopefully the story is just as awesome as the gore, although I doubt it.

It's fine if the story sucks though. Gore is all that matters.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jul 9, 2013 6:53 AM

Feb 2013
Well not long to wait till a proper corpse party series (well OVA)
God just thinking about this on normal tv is horrifying even before thinking about the censoring that would have to be done before it could be shown, unless it was a AT-X version then we'd be fine, more or less
Jul 12, 2013 11:12 AM

Jul 2008
The games were godly, so I'm so fucking excited for the OVAs. I hope they get a full blown tv series later!
Jul 15, 2013 2:42 PM

Oct 2010
9 DAYS LEFT!!! MY BODY IS READY!!
✨ 23 🇬🇧 UK 💅🏻 Gay 🏫 University Student 🔞 NSFW 💪🏻 Bara artist 🐻 Bear lover 💁🏼 Lots of gay shit
Jul 15, 2013 2:55 PM
Dec 2012
Wow looks promising
Jul 20, 2013 8:51 AM

Aug 2011
Oh yeah! This is going to be gooooooooood! I'm looking forward to it >:3
My life is nothing without my dearest guys in pain.
Love it, whatever it's a Banana made with Fish. It's BANANA FISH. My biggest favorite due to the pain. Pain is good when you want it to go away from your own pain~

Then there is Yaoi. Oh yes, Yaoi.
- Yaoi is best when your watching it in HD! xD
Jul 20, 2013 8:57 AM

Jul 2011
can't wait, can't wait.~
講廢話,被撞到.
Jul 20, 2013 3:15 PM
Jun 2012
I can't wait to see it! I've never played the games but the different manga series for Corpse Party are great.Having it uncensored is another bonus.
Jul 23, 2013 1:23 AM
Nov 2012
BLOODYRENA13 said:
I can't wait to see it! I've never played the games but the different manga series for Corpse Party are great.Having it uncensored is another bonus.

Well you are issing a lot, the manga is horrible compared to the games, but still the manga is ok, i just didn't liked the echi part, but definetly the OVA is going to be as awsome as the game
Jul 23, 2013 9:31 AM
Jan 2013
WoterMaster said:
BLOODYRENA13 said:

Well you are issing a lot, the manga is horrible compared to the games, but still the manga is ok, i just didn't liked the echi part, but definetly the OVA is going to be as awsome as the game

Are you sure you're talking about the right manga series? Corpse Party: Musume and Book of Shadows are apparently ecchi, but Corpse Party: Blood Covered has no ecchi and is a faithful reproduction of the game.
Jul 23, 2013 9:10 PM
Nov 2012
DarthNoob said:
WoterMaster said:
BLOODYRENA13 said:

Are you sure you're talking about the right manga series? Corpse Party: Musume and Book of Shadows are apparently ecchi, but Corpse Party: Blood Covered has no ecchi and is a faithful reproduction of the game.

I think no, a was talking about Musume and Book of Shadows, not about the Blood Covered one, my mistake there, sorry :P
Jul 23, 2013 9:17 PM

Sep 2012
Hmm.. I like the manga so far, so hopefully this will be good too.

But seriously, it really pains me to see people clapping their hands like simpletons and cheering for torturous gore and violence.

Horror is only effective if you find it horrible. The enjoyment, tension, and adrenaline boost you get from watching it comes from the fact that you don't want horrible things to happen to these characters.

When you're rooting for the victimization and violence, well, that just defeats the entire purpose of horror, and just turns it into mindless, disgusting, fan-service.

Some people really sicken me. Either that, or they need to grow out of their "cruelty and suffering is cool, and so am I for supporting it #edgy" phase.
Aug 13, 2013 9:16 PM

Oct 2010
Red_Keys said:

But seriously, it really pains me to see people clapping their hands like simpletons and cheering for torturous gore and violence.

Horror is only effective if you find it horrible. The enjoyment, tension, and adrenaline boost you get from watching it comes from the fact that you don't want horrible things to happen to these characters.

When you're rooting for the victimization and violence, well, that just defeats the entire purpose of horror, and just turns it into mindless, disgusting, fan-service.

Some people really sicken me. Either that, or they need to grow out of their "cruelty and suffering is cool, and so am I for supporting it #edgy" phase.

exactly. I hope they can fit in enough character development so we can actually get attached to these characters. If there's no attachment to them, then it's not as horrible when they get killed/hurt. Sure, the gore factor can scare some, but it can really get under your skin if you're attached to the story and characters.
Aug 19, 2013 3:06 AM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:

Why are you getting so worked up about what other people are looking forward to? You need to unclench your sphincter.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Sep 10, 2013 12:54 PM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
Called it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Washijyazo - Aug 15, 2013

212 by Archean-Return »»
May 17, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babymilo91 - Aug 13, 2013

110 by Archean-Return »»
May 17, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

omega_d94 - Aug 13, 2013

90 by Archean-Return »»
May 17, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou General Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

137 by Archean-Return »»
May 16, 11:47 PM

» why no asmr

elitebeef - Apr 17

3 by puppycham »»
Apr 19, 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.