Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2013 1:57 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first Sexual Pursuit was SOOO MUCH BETTER. I don't like this scenario at all.
Jul 2, 2013 4:35 AM

Oct 2009
It was a little bit better than first Sexual Pursuit, but I still don't really like older women.
And it's funny how they used the same ED as in first series
Nov 29, 2013 5:22 AM

Sep 2012
Newser said:
It was a little bit better than first Sexual Pursuit, but I still don't really like older women.
And it's funny how they used the same ED as in first series

only 1 was older, others were 15-20, nurse maybe max 25 & she was not playing the game

i find Soukan Yuugi 2 better then the first1 to
Nov 29, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
Sugram22 said:
only 1 was older

I was talking about her, and the milf from the first series
Apr 7, 2017 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
I loved Yuna's English VA from the very start of the episode. She sounded so adorable! I also liked Makoto's English VA but to a lesser extent. And I laughed at some of the dumb stuff the characters said. "Regardless of what you say, you're just like Daisuke. The way you react when your penis is touched." I got a bit bored by the 20 minute mark though. Lastly, does anyone know why the characters were so surprised at the end?
Nov 7, 2017 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lewd of imouto to say 'if you do that, my nipples will erect', as it made it seem as if she were not oblivious to effects of nipple stimulation.

Somewhat lewd of imouto getting troubled and tear stream from getting the mouth to mouth.

For some reason fella from mom was more lewd than from imouto, possibly due to her being all bitchy towards him prior.

Mom sure was getting pretty wet and feeling it from the forced banging. Perhaps she is a pervert after all?

in any case mom sure was bitchy and rather annoying with all the badmouthing of the dad and keeping on comparing him to insult the guy. Yet always referring to him as 'daisuke-san', so she still seems to have some respect for the dad or just tsundere, besides just the feeling it part. Wonder what their story is...

Why they all in a hospital room though is unexplained.

Agathist said:
Lastly, does anyone know why the characters were so surprised at the end?
because the door opened (even though by nurse, but they were assuming they would be trapped til game ended) and possibly due to fear of being busted by her
Dec 25, 2018 10:03 PM

May 2014
This story is confusing. Who the hell is Daisuke. Although the game is fun we need some backstory to have a good plot. And they are introducing new girls too fast. I am confused. What's up with red dick. LOL
Aug 8, 2019 12:04 PM
Aug 2019
mangalicker94 said:
This story is confusing. Who the hell is Daisuke. Although the game is fun we need some backstory to have a good plot. And they are introducing new girls too fast. I am confused. What's up with red dick. LOL

It was already explained that Daisuke is Makoto's father. How you couldn't catch that detail of background story is beyond me...

But what I would've wanted as background is the reason for the hospital stay. Probably something to do with Makoto's mother, but it's not all too clear.
May 16, 2022 1:16 AM
Oct 2021
Jumanji Hentai Version Vol.2

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukan Yuugi 2 Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 7, 2013

13 by Wanker21 »»
Aug 8, 2019 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.