Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2013 2:57 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the second episode wasn't as good as the previous one. It seriously lacked milf action.

Aug 11, 2013 4:18 PM
Jun 2013
I'm a bit lost, what happened? It sounded as if someone just died. And why go to the cops?
Sep 3, 2013 12:36 AM

Jul 2010
greed2 said:
I'm a bit lost, what happened? It sounded as if someone just died. And why go to the cops?

They basically had a last fling, as Keiko feels it'll "never work" cause she betrayed her daughter. He passes out and her daughter wakes him up. He was contemplating if he was dreaming or if they really had sex. They obviously did cause her shirt was there... at least I think it was. Sae says to go to the police to find her mom, which I thought would make him happy. But then he ends up crying... which I assume is cause she left him again.

In the future of what I hope happens, is they find the mom and all three live happy ever after lol.
OmnimeSep 3, 2013 12:46 AM
Oct 26, 2014 6:03 AM
Oct 2013
A year later but anyways...

They had sex in a hotel right not at the place where he woke up?

It could very well be a dream and he just dreamed her wearing that blue cardigan. Otherwise it wouldn't explain why he is fully clothed and woke up where he did wearing different clothes than the ones he had on when he went to see the mother.

He also added the -sensei at the end instead of just Keiko like the time he was with her.

Then again why would he be in bed with only a cardigan to cover him in the first place?

Perhaps it was real and then he was drugged and taken all the way back to the house lol
User-sanOct 26, 2014 6:10 AM
Sep 4, 2016 3:57 AM
Jan 2016
Can you give me the link downloaded of that anime ?
Jul 23, 2017 3:49 PM

May 2017
Bitter sweet ending, enjoyable none the less...
I guess in the end he had to face reality that keiko will never requite his feelings and he should learn to let her go.
Regarding Sae, she was just a rebound and he knew it, she also knew it but she didnt want to give up using her self to try to capture him like most real life women do when they dont want to let go of someone.
Perhaps maybe things will settle and once he moves on he might learn to love her but right now things are out of whack.

I stayed and saw it more for the story and drama than fapping btw. I didnt actually got aroused by it but rather i wantes to see how it ended.
ThatRandomDudeJul 23, 2017 4:00 PM
Nov 20, 2017 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
The kid may've slept with a mom, but at least it wasn't with his own mother.
Jan 25, 2018 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
wish it ended in harem with the 3 living happily ever after

who am i kidding anyway to expect good endings to all hentais
Jan 3, 2019 6:09 AM
Sep 2017
what about the next episode???
Sep 15, 2019 11:00 PM

May 2014
I am so confused. How can they end a series just like that. It didn't make sense. The plot was all over the place. Funny it took a daughter one year to become worry about her own mother..

LOL. The sex scenes was ok, but it's was bad and sad that they used the same frame for Sae's creampie and cum on the outside 06:50. The sex scenes was generally meh.Sae's character was a bit confusing too. She had a twisted personality which was hard to follow. The guy was really dumb too, couldn't decide to search for her teacher himself. All in all, a 3/9 for very bad plot and confusing end with no continuation.
Nov 11, 2021 9:07 AM
Oct 2021
Quite Disappointed
She already knew she loved him.
But she decided to stay away.
Plus the conclusion was Kinda rush.
They didn't settle down and stay quiet about it
Typical Japanese affairs
May 27, 2023 1:11 PM

Jun 2011
I was under the assumption that he was drugged and somehow they had conspired to kill her. I kinda got a rather dark vibe from the show early on so I hoped it would turn out rather twisted. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classmate no Okaasan Episode 1 Discussion

ownosourus - Jan 16, 2013

6 by mangalicker94 »»
Sep 15, 2019 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.