Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2013 11:37 AM
Dec 2010
Is there any decent English release of this anime ?
(En-subs/ Jap-dub)

I got my hand on [TH97-SUB] but their sentences make no sense. I'm getting confused and mostly i have to rely on my rusty knowledge of few Japanese phrases which is only slightly better then subs. Overall enjoyment from show is greatly reduced as result of that.

EDIT:
Ok i found temporary solution .... get 2nd and 3rd episode of TH97-SUB release and use these subs >> http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/4775228/tales-of-symphonia-the-animation-sekai-tougou-hen-en

It should be Silver Creek Fansub's translation (They only stream it so you probably cant get good quality release of theirs anywhere). Their subs still have some very obvious mistranslations but it's probably best option to be found right now and it's watchable.
greenmartyJan 16, 2013 1:28 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 26, 2013 2:47 AM

Aug 2009
I was just about to ask the same question here until I saw this topic... I've bin looking for these last 2 episodes for months... I didn't even know there where crappy subs of them (I would've even just dealt with that if I'd known)... Thanks to you I managed to download the .mkv with the crappy subs, which was required, and thanks to your link I got some good subs as well... I even managed to make nice .avi files now with the proper subs using Format Factory (lol at the french intro subs though)... So really, thank you for sharing... ^^
Mar 26, 2013 3:20 AM
Dec 2010
No problem, i'm glad it helped you out.
I make them usually into MKV containers using MKVToolNix + batch file. That way i don't get subs permanently burned into frames ( can change subs for better ones later) and i get 1 file per movie/episode too :)
greenmartyMar 26, 2013 3:41 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou-hen Episode 3 Discussion

Falcomster - Oct 24, 2012

39 by hihappy »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:56 AM

» What were Zelos's motives?

Chikipichi - Aug 10, 2020

5 by dannymilk »»
Nov 19, 2020 8:49 AM

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou Hen Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 22, 2012

28 by HumbertoZero »»
Aug 13, 2016 4:41 PM

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou Hen Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 26, 2011

42 by vansonbee »»
Dec 8, 2015 2:11 AM

» Trailer for OVA 2

ExecRory - Jun 4, 2012

4 by IZEROII »»
Jun 9, 2012 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.