Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2012 9:57 PM

Dec 2012
WHY IS IT SO F**KED AT THE END LOL anybody feel me?
Dec 20, 2012 10:04 PM

Jan 2008
Have you seen School Days?
Dec 20, 2012 10:05 PM

Dec 2012
Paul said:

no what is it about?

Aug 2011
There isn't a sub forum for Shuffle or anything where people who actually give a fuck are more likely to look.

Jan 2008
nips122 said:
Paul said:

no what is it about?

About lots of sex and a boat.
Dec 20, 2012 10:07 PM

Jun 2009
Paul said:
nips122 said:
Paul said:

no what is it about?

A very nice boat, I might add.
Dec 20, 2012 10:32 PM

Aug 2011
Tyestor said:
Paul said:
nips122 said:
Paul said:

no what is it about?

It's a fucking beautiful boat.
Dec 21, 2012 12:31 AM

Jan 2012
The ending was the only remotely interesting part about it, even if it's retarded.
Dec 21, 2012 12:50 AM

Nov 2009
GuZ said:
The ending was the only remotely interesting part about it, even if it's retarded.

I think I'm the only one who defends School Days simply because it feels like most fans want an asexual harem lead like that little turd from Kanokon instead of someone who takes action XD.

As for Shuffle...Shuffle was awesome and it was a decent character choice that Rin picks as well which I was surprised about.
Dec 21, 2012 12:54 AM
May 2010
Riptos said:
GuZ said:

I think I'm the only one who defends School Days simply because it feels like most fans want an asexual harem lead like that little turd from Kanokon instead of someone who takes action XD.

As for Shuffle...Shuffle was awesome and it was a decent character choice that Rin picks as well which I was surprised about.

Taking action = Ok. Sleeping with every single girl while quite obviously leading one or two on and acting as if he has some form of emotional interest in them? not ok.

Its got nothing to do with the sex for me, he is simply a dishonest prick. Its pretty much undeniable.

That said, I agree shuffle ended well.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 21, 2012 1:21 AM

Aug 2011
miereneronaile said:
Riptos said:
GuZ said:

Taking action = Ok. Sleeping with every single girl while quite obviously leading one or two on and acting as if he has some form of emotional interest in them? not ok.

Its got nothing to do with the sex for me, he is simply a dishonest prick. Its pretty much undeniable.

He's a horny teenage boy, he has every female in the world throwing themselves at him, it's really not surprising what he did.
Dec 21, 2012 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
mitch3315 said:
miereneronaile said:
Riptos said:
GuZ said:

He's a horny teenage boy, he has every female in the world throwing themselves at him, it's really not surprising what he did.

What about you man? You can't do what he did if you were in his shoes! You got a waifu waiting for you at home! ;D
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 21, 2012 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
Sure it was surprising, but it wasn't fucked if you look at it through his view, Rin just wanted Asa to release her powers (or something like that, watched it quite a long time ago), and for her to do that, he stabbed himself KNOWING that she will do it.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 21, 2012 1:29 AM

Aug 2011
Ragix said:
mitch3315 said:
miereneronaile said:
Riptos said:
GuZ said:

What about you man? You can't do what he did if you were in his shoes! You got a waifu waiting for you at home! ;D

I would never cheat on mai waifu with some 3D girls.
Dec 21, 2012 3:04 AM
May 2010
@mitch

Maybe I would have acted the same way, at which point I would be fucking despicable. Duly noted, but whats your point? He is still a monumental fuckhead.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 21, 2012 3:06 AM

Sep 2012
miereneronaile said:
@mitch

Maybe I would have acted the same way, at which point I would be fucking despicable. Duly noted, but whats your point? He is still a monumental fuckhead.

How the fuck do you say your name?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dec 21, 2012 3:07 AM

Aug 2011
miereneronaile said:
@mitch

My point is some of the blame has the fall on the girls who happily threw themselves at him for no particular reason at all. That doesn't happen though, the majority of the hate is all targeted on Makoto.
Dec 21, 2012 3:09 AM
May 2010
Shiveron said:
miereneronaile said:
@mitch

How the fuck do you say your name?

Ok, its taken from a book series called the wheel of time, it should actually be Mierin Eronaile.
Hmm. My-rin E-ro-Nay-il? Something similar to this is my guess, but I am honestly not 100% sure on how its actually meant to be pronounced.

@mitch, you are probably right. Obviously their reaction was fucking insane, to. That doesnt stop him from being a dick though, so he deserves the hate. They just deserve some to.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 21, 2012 4:47 AM

Jun 2012
mitch3315 said:
Tyestor said:
Paul said:
nips122 said:
Paul said:

no what is it about?

It's a fucking beautiful boat.

You should say it's the most beatiful boat you can ever see.
Jan 7, 2013 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
just a little question but was what the original person on about the rather unnesscary act he did to make someone do something which made me cringe and shiver and like spasm because if so that was well creepy and a serious wtf moment
"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Inter_anime »»
Yesterday, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

124 by Inter_anime »»
Yesterday, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

53 by Inter_anime »»
Jun 5, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

77 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.