Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2012 8:01 AM
Dec 2011
There is some really good age gap related dramas out there. And i have made it my mission also like anime and manga, to consume as much as posible. And just like in anime and manga I plan to enlist the help the Age Gap RnD department to help me do so. So if you know of any titles please post them here. As usual i'll fill up the thread with the tiltes i know of. Here is my Mydramalist list. Its only about 85% age gap since i do have other interest just not much lol

http://www.mydramalist.com/dramalist/Thisguy2011

The following post will be all the titles i have watched.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 14, 2012 8:22 AM

Nov 2007
It applies to anime, manga, and drama (it's upcoming on drama), but afraid of posting it because it's spoiler (revealing at the finale of the manga).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 14, 2012 8:22 AM
Dec 2011
Korean:
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop -------Older female TxS

Hello Schoolgirl --------- Fate meating

My Little Bride -------------- Older male Forced marraige

My Name is Kim Sam Soon --------- Older female employee x employer

Oh! My Lady -------------- same as the above (this is my all time favorite)

Sweet 18 ----------Older male forced marraige

Take Care of the Young Lady -------- Older male employee x employer(butler)

What's Up Fox? -------- Older female fated pair

Wild Romance ----------- Older male employee x employer(female bodyguard)
note: The age gap isn't really an issue but the girl is such a kid it really cute

Japanese:
Gokusen ---------- the same

GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka (2012) ------- There is couple more GTO dramas but this one is the one i watched cuase the lead charracter actually looks like Onizuko

Gokusen ---------- older Female version of the above

Ohitorisama ----------- Older female fated pair

Himitsu ---------- This so......NO SPOILER!!!.....But its so.....NO SPOILER!!........Fine then older male incest????

Kimi wa Petto ------ older female fated pair

Koishite Akuma ------------ Older female TxS

Hotaru no Hikari ------------ Older Male employee x employer

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi ----------Older Male employee x employer(male is body guard)
thisguy2011Dec 14, 2012 6:00 PM
Dec 14, 2012 8:43 AM
Dec 2011
tsubasalover said:
It applies to anime, manga, and drama (it's upcoming on drama), but afraid of posting it because it's spoiler (revealing at the finale of the manga).

Forget the last message i've already deleted it. I was thinking of a different anime and didn't read the spoiler carefully. But i'm still confused is it the main charracters?
Dec 14, 2012 8:46 AM

Nov 2007
thisguy2011 said:
tsubasalover said:

Forget the last message i've already deleted it. I was thinking of a different anime and didn't read the spoiler carefully. But i'm still confused is it the main charracters?

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't know you didn't read xxxHOLiC at all. No, they are not main characters, but they are important supportive characters.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 14, 2012 11:21 AM
Dec 2011
tsubasalover said:
thisguy2011 said:
tsubasalover said:

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't know you didn't read xxxHOLiC at all. No, they are not main characters, but they are important supportive characters.

Oh i'm not worried about spoilers. I rather be spoiled than miss an age gap. I would add it.
Dec 20, 2012 5:12 PM
Dec 2011
Coffe Prince --------best age gap drama ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Celeb to Binbo Taro ----------japanese, 23 celeb to 30 yearold manwith three kids
-------------------i droped it at first but its not so bad is you think of it as a live action anime
thisguy2011Dec 23, 2012 5:52 PM
Feb 4, 2013 7:00 PM
Dec 2011
Just started J drama Kingyo Club, its seem to be a good one/ the age gap is only 2 years but its senior and freshmen so it should have abunch to do with the age gap. Exspecially since it seems he will be graduating after become her one source of relief from terrible bullying and she'll have a few more years to go. Thats not a spoiler just my projections on the series since i'm at episode 2 right now
Feb 20, 2013 11:40 PM
Dec 2011
Himitsu no Hanazono ----- not really a romance as of yet and maybe never but there is a lot of age gap goodness going on on so many levels. ITs worth the watch any way

Now further in definately age gap worthy
thisguy2011Feb 24, 2013 3:44 PM
Jul 17, 2013 10:54 AM
Dec 2011
Sapuri. the best age gap J drama ever. Misaki Ito and Young Mirai Shida are incredible beautiful and incredibly cute respectfully.
Jul 29, 2013 8:27 PM
Dec 2011
three dramas that I'll probably never watch but have age gaps

Anego- older female OL Jdrama
I started it but its all about infidelity so I'll never finish it

I do, I do- older female kdrama?
Its starts with a one night stand but i might watch it someday

The woman who still wants to marry jdrama
I'll never watch this, infidelity, casual sex, and generally course humor, but the description and the acting seemed really good so I watched the first episode. If none of that bothers you it would probably be a good watch. The age gap is so extreme and the characters look their age
Jul 30, 2013 8:06 AM
Dec 2011
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku - older woman with a kid young actor j drama
Im at episode 4 and its looks good. Kind more realistic but fun and it has a cute kid which is always a plus. And she has her own age gap drama going on. Its like the setting for a manga where a boy and girl meet when they are kids.

I couldn't help myself from marathoning it. This probably the most original story ive ever read. The age is really prominent as well. Like in sapuri the age gap is obviousr but Misaki is so beautiful its not to surprising. In this one the lead actress is really prety but still just a regular mom. She almost has the same charecter and even voice as Misaki, i wonder if they casted her when they couldn't get Misaki. Realy great story. Im glad they couldn't get Misaki if that was the case. She would have had too many lines like in Sapuri. Hearing that woman speak is heard on the heart.
thisguy2011Jul 30, 2013 4:58 PM
Aug 2, 2013 1:54 PM
Dec 2011
Jinbe - one of myfavorite retro manga is a drama but where to watch I don't know

Chocolat by Eisaku Kubonouchi will be airing as a Taiwanese drama some time this year. not one of my favorites but I bet it will make a good drama.
Aug 3, 2013 5:54 PM
Dec 2011
Inspired by this weeks manga

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hayate_the_Combat_Butler
i could watch past episode 1 but its an age gap drama
Oct 29, 2014 7:07 PM
Dec 2011
High school king's savy
Aweome older feamle by ten years and high school kid
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Suggest a title to our list(manga,anime,drama) ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Oct 11, 2012

77 by tsubasalover »»
May 19, 2023 10:49 AM

» As for the members thier favorites are......(Post your favorite)

thisguy2011 - Feb 10, 2013

11 by CatoChyan »»
Sep 25, 2016 5:51 PM

» And This Week / Month is........ ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Feb 4, 2013

93 by thisguy2011 »»
Jan 8, 2016 12:46 PM

» 21 year old teacher arrested for dating 15 year old student

thisguy2011 - Oct 2, 2013

7 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 26, 2015 2:53 PM

» completed manga??????

night3angel - Jan 26, 2014

2 by thisguy2011 »»
Jan 26, 2014 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.