Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2012 8:54 PM

Sep 2011
After Reading LIGHT NOVEL Seven, my peceptions on the characters in this series changed vastly.

Kashiwazaki Sena -
At first, I thought I would get tired of her very soon. And towards the end of as soon as novel 5, I would probably dislike her. but oh boy, was I wrong! The fact that her silly behaviors has not ended but has became less annoying. She DOES
in a subtle way. Her weak and pathetic character shown in the beginning of the series gradually fades and eventually escalates in to a different person when she
Overall, I like her much more.

Yozora Mikazuki -
My greatest disappointment. When the series debuted, I thought I would like her tremendously. But of course, I ended being only annoyed by her hard to understand and unlikable actions, and in turn actually propelled me towards Sena's direction. When I started reading the novels, I thought I would've liked her way more and understand her better than I did in the Anime series. However, that ws not the case. She only showed herself to be more pathetic by
. Not to mention that her character suddenly takes a 360 degree turn when
. I can't believe how pathetic she has became, and how utterly dislikable she is overall.

Shiguma Rika - My greatest surprise, in a very good way. I was actually getting tired of her demeanors and being only a sexual MANIAC in the anime series. Despite being a genius, she has not shown anything of that sort(like most anime geniuses, lol) to display her brilliance. Her looks were generic, and nearly identical to Yozora in a way, I almost thought of her as "mini Yozora but perverted". but oh ho, she attacks me out of nowhere. Later in the novel
Her attitude also changed from the OMG SENPAI YOU SAVED MY ASS FROM NOTHING SO LET ME GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB to a
She also seems to be the most serious one about making friends, as Kodaka noted. Overall, her change in direction and straying from the norm gives her a MUCH MORE favorable opinion to me.

Hasegawa Kobato
Very little has changed of my opinion on her. She because less passive about disliking Sena I suppose. But otherwise, not much changed as she had fewer attention than most of the character. She is revealed to be like her brother in a few ways, gotta love Kobato <3

Takayama Maria
No opinions, I can even argue that she is not even a character.
She has minimum appearance and changes, though that's expected of a 10 year old I suppose...

Kusonoki Yukimura
I have always liked Yukimura's type of characters. Dandere. She has gotten a great rate of character development considering Yukimura had almost no attention. the scene
was absolutely hilarious, the reason why the truth was hidden wasn't explained as well. Though Yukimura's subtle emotional changes were greatly noticed by Kodaka, and the fact she is cute is also noticed. What can I say? I like her.

Hasegawa Kodaka
This one caught me off guard... At first I thought he was better than the average protagonist in that he could defend himself, and isn't going Yuki Rito every time a girl goes half naked. Though he was dense as 90% of the Harem Protags, I accepted him as a well-designed character, until...
I am curious how he will resolve this issue, and confronted by Rika. my opinion of him are mixed but I am eager to hear the results!

Takayama Kate(sorta spoiler)
And lastly, the little nun's older sister. A outright siscon(WHY CAN'T KODAKA BE A SISCON!! OH GOD PLEASE) in that she overly worries for Maria and only to get very little like from her. She is beautifully designed, as shared by Kodaka's views in that she is unparalleled in her beauty. Though her status is still a side character, I am very eager to hear what will happen to her next. her contradiction in that a beautiful girl is acting rather crudely, amuses me. She is different in that she doesn't fuss over when Kodaka saw her naked(lucky bastard) and is very chill. Actually the perfect friend that is a girl. she is hinted to have feelings for Kodaka(SPOILER!!!! YOU SHOULD NOT BE READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!) Overall, her complexion as a character grants her status as my favorite semi-minor character

And then a Shota-loli shows up, her name was ass Yusa or something. IDK, a student council member that I thought for SURE "oh boy, a shota is showing up" was a guy at first. little is know about her besides she is quite smart, don't really care about her either.

That's my opinions! Post your opinions if you have any and where you are in the LN!

overall:

Love: Rika, Kate

- Borderline: Sena

Like: Kodaka, Kobato, Yukimura

Meh - Pegasus, Stella

Dislike - Maria

Loath - Yozora
GodlyKyonNov 17, 2012 8:59 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 18, 2012 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
Overall, Haganai is a GENRE breaker. The "Main Heroine" seems like she's not going to get on with the main character anymore, and the typically less liked "second heroine" is now the the most liked, and she actually undergoes a character change and is the FIRST one to stand up against Yozora's bullshit.

Wow! What a shocker!

Please make Kate the first girl to be recognized as Kodaka's friend authors!

And also, I forgot to mention Yusa was the first person to compliment Kodaka's appearance since he came to this school, that's why he was touched.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.