Forum Settings
Forums
Of the Red, the Light, and the Ayakashi
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2012 6:42 PM
Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh wow....Poor guy. So he finally understands the "Feast." I wonder what that little flashback thing was about, and who the random dude popping out of nowhere was. "My BODY" he said...was he talking about Yue? *shivers* Creepy...
"We're all MAD here~"

-Cheshire Cat
Nov 19, 2012 4:19 AM

Oct 2009
Not sure if his understanding of feast is correct though. They keep repeating that in his case it's different.

And the guy at the end - it appears that the story will start moving from now on.
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 29, 2012 10:41 AM

Jun 2012
I guess I read a bit too much BL so I thought that another interpretation of feast was... well you get the idea.

I think feast is a connection with, in this case, Yue and the humans which will make Yue stronger than he is now. Maybe...

I think that the guy who said "My BODY is the same guy in Yue's dreams. Just a thought.
chiyumiNov 29, 2012 10:44 AM
Mar 20, 2013 6:11 PM

Nov 2010
This is very interesting, and it has a creepy feel, I want to read more
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino Chapter 1 Discussion

moriette44 - Mar 25, 2012

5 by Amaterasu803 »»
Dec 30, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino Chapter 8 Discussion

Ringa - Jul 2, 2013

2 by BreathOfFire3 »»
Oct 11, 2013 8:18 AM

Poll: » Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino Chapter 7 Discussion

takarabako - Jun 7, 2013

0 by takarabako »»
Jun 7, 2013 7:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.