Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 10, 2012 2:20 AM

Jan 2010
Just me thinking in similarities?

MeadosMar 10, 2012 2:24 AM
May 8, 2012 3:09 PM

Mar 2012
getting interesting...wonder how much Taku's mind is being controlled
Sep 22, 2012 1:42 PM

May 2012
Another great episode, I do wonder what will happen next! And when he'll find his sword!
Sep 25, 2012 5:07 AM

Sep 2008
This episode was the best one so far. We finally got some explanation going in this episode and the interaction between Taku and Di-Sword owners was interesting.
Oct 19, 2012 12:54 AM

Jun 2012
Another good episode, it seems as if this one explained more about the Di-Sword. The ending was very creepy (with the video).. I think he should have trusted Yua.
4/5 Getting deeper.

Jan 16, 2013 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
The ending was pretty shocking. I wonder who Shogun really is.

Feb 26, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, I can see why people think it sucks
Jul 21, 2013 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
5 episodes in and craziness and confusion are still rampant. We got some explanation but it was followed up by more confusion.

man this is nuts.
Oct 30, 2013 8:23 PM

Nov 2012
DID or just Yua's delusions?I don't even know anymore.

Ayase is suspected of being involved in the New Gen Murders too.Nice fanservice btw,hehe.

Her summoning her sword looked pretty cool,braking reality or the delusion whichever one it was.

Di-Swords are created by a person's delusions.How exactly they are awoken,well that up to Takumi to figure it out.

The New Gen Murders have been according in areas with high GE-Rate?I'm guessing it won't be long now till the detectives show up at one of these areas as a murder is happening.

Suicide at the end was creepy with the "Who's eyes are those?" even though they didn't have eyes.

I believe in Sena's theory that the satellites are controlling their thoughts,actions and delusions.

First episode that I'm truly confused on and don't know what's happening.

Also Nanami seems to be have delusions too,I guess it's only a matter of time before she summons her Di-Sword.
Feb 27, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Episode was pretty enjoyable. Freaked me out at the end though, the guys eyes were missing! And they all jumped off the cliff! Oh and MewTube lol nice YouTube parody haha.
Jun 13, 2014 8:03 AM

Mar 2014
Takumi.. wtf was that!? You didn't help her and just left a blank stare !?.. woah ... What a jerk.
Takumi and Aoi confrontation!!
So .. his eyes are really special that it is VR (= Visual rebuilding) ...I think VR was the name of a program conducted by New-genes corporation ( I assume that New genes is some kind of a big company from long ago.) and Takumi's eyes is one of the subjects of the program as it acts like a gate that connects satellite that also bridges a digital dimension world (from what I learn on the episode Those Satellites brings More GE rates causing it to be abnormal so many can be attracted with nothing.) ... His eyes are mechanically and originally built ..from a person and those eyes can can visualize like the ones on a video camera. (as mentioned in the episode..) also talks about how brain impulses can affect greatly on the five senses. I concluded from this that , Their is a person that has some twisted mind settings and brings his own selfish desires to come true like building a company that works on his own hands.. organization or company can be . an antagonist maybe!?.. Who's all behind this Delusion stuffs is the Main Villain!!
Damn... another confusion ... wtf ... so many things is adding up the whole situation .. and its getting hard to understand it by that.. My head is aching now ...
Woah Aoi!! I didn't thought you have those kind of knowledge !! (I only thought she is a fighter-type of character) Good job explaining btw :D
Yua is back!!
Woah man... You really have a good tendency to voice out others own description of delusion by yourself ... and You're not even aware that you're have more issues of serious delusions besides from them... but he does understand what she is saying though.
and like always .. He runs from reality again.
Takumi and Ayase reunion!!
Ayase will Explains What is "What" and How is "How".
It was revealed here that ... the Di-sword takumi bought is actually FAKE.
Di-swords comes from delusions!? ... Delusions from parallel world and dimensions!? ....Wtf Mindf*cks again... I think they're on the" Dimension for Delusions" world .. from the moment Takumi runs from Yua.
That PLACE is SPECIAL . = FACT. (Shibuya)
Meaning Di-swords are not actually the evil Dark ones but the guidance of the will of god!!
GE Rate = Unbalanced Gravity .
The Social Facilitation also points out Biorhythms . (I don't this kind of stuffs...)
The Detectives are genius!! (likely .)
Woah shit .. That is the footage of the suicide of the 5 high-school students who died earlier right!? This means the one who attracted them was Shibuya itself!! ... and also , The whole serial killing , suicidal or murdering cases was caused by the one and only.. SHOGUN HIMSELF!! ...(wait... I think the serial killing or the murdering cases have a different matter from the suicides. I think only the suicides have a case on shogun... Just guessing .) I think he has some abnormal GE rates for that , those suicides happens .. .. well hmm... for the cross crucifixion cases... I think Shogun also did it ... he did it being with Takumi .. like brainwashing or just do what a Split personality would do... like taking him over for a time being.. killing the attracted ones .. for what!? Don't know yet. and I THINK THEIR IS MUCH MORE bigger conflict behind Shogun .
Pretty Good Episode!!!
There is still Mystery though.

Now , another Theory I would like to say... Hmm.. For Starters , That Di-sword that takumi bought from the "Tower of vanguard" shop that was just broken wasn't the REAL Di-sword . I think its the bracelet that Nanami holds now . It seems pretty unique on its attributes . I thought for a moment it was a "Special" thing rather than an "extra" item . Now , for the main ... I think Takumi's eyes ... are Shogun's eyes. .. (as I said earlier )... This eyes are the one that can see "errors" and can correct this "errors" because I think They're someone Special on that world . They can also see the Di-swords that seems everyone cannot see. ( all about New-genes and its world..) .. I am also guessing that those eyes' powers are ... most likely ... either of the two or both : Premonition/Delusions. as those eyes have seen so many delusions that happened mostly likely on his daily life many times and as for premonition... in contrast with Gurajiroou's history ... Its just like using "curses" as a fortune telling that predicts what will happen on the future of a thing . I think people like takumi and kozue are called the "gathered". (as mentioned on the previous episode . kozue is one of them btw .. She said it herself.) its like they have Special psychic powers . This Theory is called .."Eyes without satellites."
Well... that ends for this theory of mine . This Anime is tough on brain skills!!
AnimeLaver01Jun 13, 2014 8:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 5:19 PM

Apr 2014
I think out of all the main females we've met so far, Fes is my most favourite, I just like her for some reason, definitely her clothing and hair.

Nov 6, 2014 11:53 PM

Sep 2014
The protag's still annoying, but I'm too curious to stop watching because of him
Nov 26, 2014 7:57 PM

Jan 2012
who eyes are those?it seems to be the big mystery in this anime

Jan 22, 2015 8:50 PM
Dec 2011
this anime is awesome ....everything is perfect and the English voice actors are epic and so is the characters and animation is brilliant ... :3
Apr 20, 2015 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
So that ending was the first New Gen incident I guess. That middle girl looked familiar, as did the boy with no eyes (Takumi's class mate/friend maybe?). Still not sure what to think of the new girl just quite yet.
Nov 16, 2015 4:59 AM

Apr 2014
Can't say I understand anything about the devil woman and shit I'm so confused ??
Mar 7, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2012
This was awesome. And lol, MewTube
Feb 11, 2018 3:18 PM

Oct 2012
What's real, what's not real and whose eyes are those eyes... important questions which has answers waiting for us.

Really good episode this was, another piece to the puzzle, another tense atmosphere.

Pretty funny how he always wants his di-sword, I mean his 'disorder' :D (which is hint in itself) Why do you think it is only those few people can see those swords?
Feb 15, 2020 3:15 AM

Aug 2018
Well, yeah, as I thought, Yua isn't just giving Takumi to police or anything, but tries to solve situation instead.. ;p
And Sena is talking something about controlling our senses and stuff?..
Not much to talk about this episode.. It seems that characters have their own motives?.. They remain only to be teased more for now..
These Di-Swords also seem like from some materia which we not necessary see.. Like we don't see internet waves or anything, right?.. But they exist and influence our live quite much..
Feb 22, 2023 3:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What's up with gravity and these dimensions... suicide video as well with the handicapped guy, no idea if all of that is real or not
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

98 by hedousas »»
May 8, 1:31 AM

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.