Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Approve?
Oct 30, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2010
According to my BLOG (NSFW)it seems there are nipples now in the series.

That being said I think Inia's ass is really what is worth even my profile. The rest is passable but not amazing. Yui's nipples can be better done, Tarisa is nice and Stella too but not the best in design.

There are several other problems. Such as not having nipples on all the girls while in suits and the VN did that along with other minor things.

I guess it goes back to Inia and Cryska being done most fantastically in ecchi terms.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2012 6:22 PM

Dec 2007
nipples are a good thing makes them closer to 3d but they aren't
Oct 30, 2012 7:29 PM

Oct 2010
AnimeKami said:
They are by far even less on PAR with VN appeal of those.

Looks to me like a lame ass way to boost sales again.

Oct 31, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2011
Don't even start comparing to the VN , it's on a higher level of exposure compared to this one...

One thing I hope for the BD Release is that they fix'd the animation quality... :/
Oct 31, 2012 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
Nipples are to be expected. Yume, are you going to start a poll every time nipples are added in BDs?? I am still puzzled at how much you are anxious about ecchi shown in anime/game/manga while you are so much a fan of those images.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 31, 2012 9:35 PM

Oct 2010
MichaelJohn said:
Don't even start comparing to the VN , it's on a higher level of exposure compared to this one...

One thing I hope for the BD Release is that they fix'd the animation quality... :/
Which sadly could have used more exposing but only exposed what it did in this Vol.
symbv said:
Nipples are to be expected. Yume, are you going to start a poll every time nipples are added in BDs?? I am still puzzled at how much you are anxious about ecchi shown in anime/game/manga while you are so much a fan of those images.
No I am more discussing about how the outake is of people on the design and outtake in a uncensored format. That's all. Nothing more or less.

Oct 31, 2012 9:55 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
No I am more discussing about how the outake is of people on the design and outtake in a uncensored format. That's all. Nothing more or less.

But this thread is also a poll, right? If it is just for discussion, I wonder if it is necessary to start a poll. Besides, many BDs add nipples when they could not do it in the anime. I also wonder if we are going to see a continuous chain of poll threads created to discuss the uncensored outtakes added in each new BD...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 31, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:

But this thread is also a poll, right? If it is just for discussion, I wonder if it is necessary to start a poll. Besides, many BDs add nipples when they could not do it in the anime. I also wonder if we are going to see a continuous chain of poll threads created to discuss the uncensored outtakes added in each new BD...
As time allows, I suppose.

The poll is mainly to see how the people perceive the adds.

Nov 3, 2012 8:33 PM

Jun 2012
Polls are fun. I voted yes!!!

Yumekichi11 said:
AnimeKami said:

Yes lame but it catches people's attention and boosts sales so that's what they do.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Nov 4, 2012 5:38 AM

Oct 2010
Fallenkingzero said:
Polls are fun. I voted yes!!!

Yumekichi11 said:
AnimeKami said:

Yes lame but it catches people's attention and boosts sales so that's what they do.
Yeah, they also redrew a lot. That's nice. The Mechas look better than before.

Nov 4, 2012 9:22 PM

Jul 2011
But the character animation , would there still be deformed facial parts and etc?
Nov 4, 2012 11:34 PM

Oct 2010
MichaelJohn said:
But the character animation , would there still be deformed facial parts and etc?
NO! They do fixes for those 2. The faces are better looking in the BDs.

Nov 4, 2012 11:54 PM

Sep 2012
MichaelJohn said:
Comments I read in Japan forums is that they did fixes but even after fixes some still look subpar. Oh well.

Nov 11, 2012 6:33 PM
May 2012
That Topic Title.
Mar 19, 2013 4:04 AM

Aug 2012
I'm late to the party and now the links to the blog are broke!

:cry:

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.