Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2008 7:22 PM
Sep 2008
To me this seems like it is really the 25th episode because there is no mention of the Love Hina Again episodes in this wrap-up. If this was really episode 28 then it would have talked about the whole thing that happened with Keitaro and his sister and all those things from Love Hina Again. So that means that Love Hina Again are really episodes 26-28 because it is after this wrap-up. Let me know what you think.
Oct 29, 2008 8:58 PM
Sep 2008
After some research I have figured it out.
This is how the episodes go.
Love Hina 1-18
Love Hina Spring Special
Love Hina 19-24 and 25 (The 25th episode was banned and it's called Motoko's Choice, Love or the Sword: Don't Cry. This episode is not mentioned in Final Selection)
Love Hina Final Selection "Ep 26" The Wrap-Up of Love Hina
Love Hina Christmas Special
Love Hina Again "Ep 27-29"
Nov 19, 2008 3:34 PM

Jan 2008
huh... actually, the christmas special is before the spring special storywise. i've gotta see this final selection to see where it falls but if it's the final end of hina, it would fall right after hina again.

and since i've seen it, it goes:

main series, motoko episode, final selection, x-mas special, spring special and hina again

x.x kinda sad that it doesn't wrap up the main storyline...
AoiMemoriNov 24, 2008 8:00 AM
Nov 24, 2008 9:01 AM

Aug 2008
There was something from "Motoko's choice"? I guess must I've missed it ;]
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 6, 2008 7:35 PM

Nov 2007
on anidb they list this as a "special RECAP"
Dec 7, 2008 3:07 PM
Sep 2008
AoiMemori said:
huh... actually, the christmas special is before the spring special storywise. i've gotta see this final selection to see where it falls but if it's the final end of hina, it would fall right after hina again.

and since i've seen it, it goes:

main series, motoko episode, final selection, x-mas special, spring special and hina again

x.x kinda sad that it doesn't wrap up the main storyline...
But the way that I see it the Spring Special has to be inbetween the 18th and 19th episodes because in the 19th one he has this unexplained tan that we don't know where it came from. In the spring special Keitaro does get a tan so then it would make sense why he is tan in episode 19 because in episode 18 he is his natural color. And the love hina Christmas special has to be before love hina again because there is a flashback to when Keitaro's leg is in a cast and he tells Naru that he loves her.
Dec 11, 2008 9:30 AM

May 2007
The last time I watched Love Hina was in 2005........I am really confused with this so-called Final Selection episode.

Isn't this the thing below: -

"In Japan, a special 26th episode ran after the airing of Love Hina, a concert including all the seiyu who participated in the successful run of the series. The 26th episode was only an entire overview of the previous 25 episodes merged into one."

I got it off WIKI..........or this episode entirely DIFFERENT ???????

Can you message me on my profile please about this.... Thanx. =)

Sep 30, 2019 3:51 PM
Sep 2019
How I watched it was like this.
Love Hina
Love Hina the Motoko episode
Love Hina Christmas Special
Love Hina Spring Special
Love Hina Again

I didn't bother to watch the Final Selection because it's just a recap of the original series, so it's a waste because technically you just watched everything. Love Hina Again was my favorite, and a good ending to the series. Still one of my nostalgia favorites animes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Hina Final Selection Episode 1 Discussion

hanyuhi16 - Jul 14, 2010

6 by ezikialrage »»
Jan 30, 2022 4:24 PM

» Love Hina Final Selection

hanabusa - Sep 13, 2008

2 by Sylpheed »»
Aug 22, 2009 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.