Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2012 5:16 AM

Apr 2011
This is a 9 episodes summary of Saiunkoku Monogatari, and not 4 as currently says on the page of this.

PS.: Sorry if there are grammar errors, I'm brazilian.
Apr 6, 2013 2:07 AM

Aug 2010
Hi, how do you know that there are 9 episodes? I cannot find any info on wiki so I dont know either, but I'm just wondering how did you know.. :p
Jun 8, 2013 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
There is a torrent on the internet, on a website that I can not remember, with all of these episodes, with the same duration as is indicated here in this anime page. However, there are nine episodes that tell the whole story of this anime in summary form, not four, and this is confirmed to watching. In this torrent quoted, comes all nine episodes, with only minor errors in the fifth, if I'm not mistaken.
Jun 27, 2016 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
N1P0 said:
There is a torrent on the internet, on a website that I can not remember, with all of these episodes, with the same duration as is indicated here in this anime page. However, there are nine episodes that tell the whole story of this anime in summary form, not four, and this is confirmed to watching. In this torrent quoted, comes all nine episodes, with only minor errors in the fifth, if I'm not mistaken.

Do you remember where you get it? I want to start second season but don't feel like rewatching whole season 1...

More topics from this board

» Episodes

YayakoChii - Mar 23

0 by YayakoChii »»
Mar 23, 8:18 AM

» Any place to watch it?

Furrek - May 19, 2017

2 by Furrek »»
Mar 8, 2021 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.