Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2012 10:01 PM
Mar 2012
Look at the freaking 2D car with badly drawn as well as bad coloring, why dont they just make the damned vehicles CGI as well if they can't event properly draw a damn car. I've been watching this for a while and whenever I see these vehicle animation I couldnt stomach it. Should have just done all of these in 2D like back in the novel Takemikazuchi animation of the final mission.
Sep 19, 2012 8:59 AM

Jan 2012
This series is too damn slow...next chapter is gonna be epic I HOPE
Sep 22, 2012 2:56 PM

Nov 2010
liemtodaisu said:
Look at the freaking 2D car with badly drawn as well as bad coloring, why dont they just make the damned vehicles CGI as well if they can't event properly draw a damn car. I've been watching this for a while and whenever I see these vehicle animation I couldnt stomach it. Should have just done all of these in 2D like back in the novel Takemikazuchi animation of the final mission.

You do realize that this show has an abysmal budget, right? Doing the last suggestion will blown all the budget through the roof.

But yeah, I understand. Everyone here would like to see this with better animation and directing... At least this isn't the original series.
Sep 27, 2012 1:54 AM

Nov 2010
This was a very interesting episode
Sadly the cliffhanger wasn't that intense
still great tho
Oct 19, 2012 12:40 PM

Jun 2008
lolzteez said:
Nachotee said:
These episodes have been great. I don't get the problem with people and dialogue heavy episodes.
Muv luv is, in the first place, a wordy novel. The time you spend actually fighting with beta is not even 10% of the total. It's not supposd to be about action all the time because fighting wih the beta ALWAYS ends up as humans loosing way mroe than BETA. If there was as much fighting as people seem to hope there was, this wouldn't even last 8 episodes until humans went extinct.

Blame the studio for making the first 2 episodes the way they did, and misleading the audience into thinking that it'll be a violent gorefest where the majority of the cast will be killed off every few eps.

Still this episode had interesting political strategic games in it with a lot of tension and all this brainless sheep can appreciate is explosions. Maybe they should just stick to watching an eternal replay of Michael Bay movies. I fucking swear most of this people didn't even know what those dialogs where about. No wonder they are bored. They don't even realize what they are watching so they prefer pew-pew with the aliens so they can at least understand what is happening without frying there brains.
Before I was one of the people that was getting sick of silly episodes and wanted action but to me this events ARE action. The tension and the games played are very high. Also we have BETA surrounding the base people running to evacuate and the attempt to blow up a huge weapon by fooling the soldiers and jumping from a moving helicopter. What the hell to this people want to see to feel intensity? Gun shooting alone and nothing else?
Aug 30, 2013 6:01 AM
May 2013
Yui is facing again the BETA.

This episode wasn't intense , but I'm sure the next one will be also I'm wondering if Bridges will come as always to safe the girl who got in trouble.
Jun 6, 2014 7:49 PM

May 2013
Come save the princess knight in shining armor.
Aug 8, 2014 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
The damn Russians set the whole operation up to steal the gun, damn bastards. How many people died for their stupidity? They give up bases, lives, and resources for the chance to steal it.

They better get that gun blown up...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.