Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online: Aincrad
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 29, 2012 4:11 PM
Aug 2012
So i wanted to read SAO Manga, and i was only watching the anime so now i decided that i want to read the manga. But i dont know where is Sword Art Online up to in the manga. SAO ep 9 is which part in the manga, please provide volume, chapter -Thanks
Aug 29, 2012 4:12 PM

Oct 2011
Aincard said:
So i wanted to read SAO Manga, and i was only watching the anime so now i decided that i want to read the manga. But i dont know where is Sword Art Online up to in the manga. SAO ep 9 is which part in the manga, please provide volume, chapter -Thanks

Don't bother with the manga, read the Light Novel.
Aug 29, 2012 4:15 PM
Aug 2012
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:

Is the light novel like the anime and where is it up to?
Aug 29, 2012 4:17 PM

Oct 2011
Aincard said:
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:

Better than the anime and it's way beyond. The most recently translated one, Alicization Beginning, takes place a lot further in the timeline.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online
Aug 29, 2012 4:29 PM
Aug 2012
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:

Better than the anime and it's way beyond. The most recently translated one, Alicization Beginning, takes place a lot further in the timeline.
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:
CrimsonLight said:
Aincard said:

Thanks, and whats the difference between light novel and the manga
Aug 29, 2012 4:30 PM

Mar 2012
Chapter 5 of the manga. Start there if you finished episode 8. The OP asked a direct question. Why deviate from that?
Sep 7, 2012 7:58 AM

Feb 2008
Do you really want to know what is different between anime and manga?

In the manga it does looks really different from the light novel, the anime is based from the novel.

Read the novel, there is a few art concept in the novell but most of them is text.

wow finally I can continue at volume 10 chapter 3 now. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 25, 2012 7:32 PM

Aug 2011
If i were you, i'll let the anime finish first...then read the LN..coz lots of frustrations are rising coz they are comparing much the novel and the animation...no offense just a friendly advice..

btw the eps 9 is on chap 5 of the manga...a bit has been altered so yeah..
Time to show this Free World Leaders, i'm Three in a 3rd..I'm no longer scared now, i'm free as a bird

More topics from this board

» Chapter 12 yet released?

qEagleStrikerp - Jun 27, 2014

0 by qEagleStrikerp »»
Jun 27, 2014 2:41 PM

» SAO Deserved Hatedom or Overpopularity?

removed-user - Oct 8, 2013

1 by HalfMetalPriest »»
Oct 8, 2013 2:38 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Aincrad Chapter 11 Discussion

Zhou - Nov 2, 2012

6 by Zarnaav »»
Sep 12, 2013 9:49 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 1 Discussion

TrueUchiha - Dec 26, 2010

10 by Casura »»
Jul 29, 2013 2:20 PM

» Will SAO get an english manga released?

kurokoao - Apr 1, 2013

3 by Luna »»
Apr 1, 2013 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.