Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 29, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2015
Keeping their emotions in check is harder than simple body switching, this is gonna be interesting.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 2, 2017 3:01 AM

Dec 2015
Just when this series starts to get interesting, Balloon vine fuckwit comes back to ruin/explain everything. Are school kids really so stupid that they can't figure things out for themselves? Also it's disappointing how they're beginning to harbour around Taichi's perspective, why can't we get a completely objective view of all their thoughts?
~
Jan 23, 2018 6:15 AM

Sep 2012
When Inaba was on the table i was like Hell Yea go girl lol

i cant believe this was more exceeding then Hentai

Hentai creators should learn from this how to passionate exceeding couples, how to build up to the XXX scene, if Tai & Inaba would have done it then it would have been pest Hentai ever made, i mean its good Hentai Material
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 6:20 AM
Apr 11, 2018 2:58 AM

May 2016
Hmm that explains why Inaba got all erotic she loves Taichi.
Apr 20, 2018 7:29 PM

Jan 2018
I don't really like Heartseed in this anime lol he just kind of shows up whenever it's convenient for the plot and then explains things to the viewers. Either way, there were some interesting developments in this episode and I'm excited to see what happens.
May 9, 2018 12:05 PM

Mar 2018
I am disappointed that the series bails out on the Iori/Taichi ship. In the previous episode they were all like "let's be an item!", but now they are like "hey, it turns out there are more episodes, so let's not be an item". :/

I love Inaba's explanation of how she put her moves on Taichi and what she was "accidentally" watching before that. :D

Inaba was quite mean during the clubroom scene. But I really felt for her there at the end when she was alone collapsed onto the floor. Poor Inaba. She is a good girl. She berates Taichi for being too self-sacrificing, but it looks as though she is doing the same thing: trying hard to be a good "team leader" and protecting her friends.

Also: Am I the only one who thinks Inaba looks really sexy in that tight sweater?

Aug 15, 2018 3:26 PM

Oct 2012
Unrequited love, eh? Doing everything to hide her true self, eh? Making sure to not be dependent on others, eh?
But inside... suffering and hurting herself by trying to restrict her action.

Inaba is surely an interesting girl and I really wonder why she acts the way she is and what's the secret of her past. Something with her brother, perhaps?

And the thing with Iori and Taichi is on the loose too - the more they are restricting each other the worse the result will get. I wonder if this arc ends with one of the bunch almost-sleeping with another (would be Inaba x Taichi most likely - for Baloon Vine to find his most interesting thing - if I have to guess).

And I'm really excited about Iori finding her true self. But anyway, seems like this time it would be Inaba who would be saved by everyone else as new ED hinted.

Seems like the next time everyone will break out of their chains. Will be one helluva ride!
Dec 1, 2018 5:17 PM

Nov 2016
I honestly hate it to have a best girl for stupid reasons, but I can't help it with this show.

Inaba is besto.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2018 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
All right, Inaba, you win. You're a quality tsundere. I still despise your breed, though.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 8, 2020 9:19 PM

Aug 2019
oh ok. was my entire reaction this episode, if i was any of them i would have actually of thrown a fit, feels like they are contesters on a fucked spiritual TV show where the audience gets to choose what happens next, "20% voted that they loose there voice! 30% voted they swapped to the opposite gender! And 50% voted for their inner emotions to be released!". Really can't debunk what Heartseed actually wants, like sure making them become better friends, knowing each other is what he says he's doing, but swapping their minds and unleashing their emotions until something interesting hits his dopamine button? I don't know chief, sounds like scam to me.
Lmao i could also imagine this irl, with a really edgy, sadistic guy playing the sims 3, getting bored and downloading mods and just fucking with his sims characters for shits and giggles till they snap and die.
Also Inaba is fucking thirsty holy shit ok.
Interested to see what everyone elses "inner cravings" are.
Dec 5, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2017
basically a death sentence for a volatile character like Iori.
And for once got a glimpse of the real Inaba.Her takeaway is to lead the hikkimori life for the time being..Taichi getting riled up and being protective of Iori under the impulse was kinda cute and verifies his commitment.
Ahh my heart can take no more.
bakakisimaDec 5, 2020 11:43 AM
Feb 24, 2021 2:40 AM
Feb 2021
literlly in episode 5 thought she gon die and started crying but then the writter went like BOOM CA BOOM plot twist i was just kiddin
Apr 22, 2021 9:31 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I much prefer this urge outbreak thing to the body-swapping shit that was happening before.
Dec 2, 2021 8:20 AM

Dec 2019
nice twist, it was lowkey needed to keep it interesting
Dec 27, 2021 10:47 PM

Dec 2020
DAMNN INABA LMFAO

really nice set up episode. taichi's inner desire still being wanting to see iori instead of anything related to inaba after that .. Whole incident was surprising. glad of it tho, i definitely understand why inaba wants to keep it a secret but ahh this is not gonna lead to something good
Jan 19, 2023 9:17 PM

Sep 2017
it was pretty obvious from get go that the cold girl was interested in mc and wanted to set the other 2 up coz she didnt want to open her feeling or some shit.

honestly she should try to be with this girl instead.

plot feels too slow

also the cheerful girl is sus

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 29, 2023 7:09 PM
Jun 2020
problems after problems
Jul 18, 2023 6:03 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 22, 2023 11:41 AM
Jul 2023
empty 0 0
----- otich
Nov 27, 2023 3:53 AM
Jan 2019
Oh god i want Taichi to be with Iori. They´re so cute.

At first I thought that Inaba had feelings for Iori lol.
Feb 7, 2:14 PM

Jun 2021
unpopular opinions... at least for now, Inaba is my least favorite character of the bunch, and Yui seems too underdeveloped. "Show, don't tell". Yeah, it would have been cool to see her kick ass instead of having a single (and still cool) still frame, breaking the table wasn't enough and also happened at the end of a annoying overused "accidental pervert" moment, and after the "she's been arrested" the audience doesn't even see her any more for the entire rest of the episode.

However, this new arc about emotions impossible to control seems more interesting and way less mind confusing than the switching bodies part from before.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.