Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2012 3:32 PM

Oct 2011
Hello, everyone. ^^ It's been a while, and I'm sorry for being a total slacker, but I finally found a chance to get on. Unfortunately, though, I came to say goodbye. Life has become.... hectic, so I won't be able to get on MAL anymore.

I'm sorry for starting a club, allowing it to... well... die, and then abandoning it. However, I'm so grateful to all the members of this club for all the happy things that I was blessed with experiencing. And to show that, I've created a list. ^_^ It's my little "thankful for" list. ^^ So here it is!

Tii's Thankful For List

1. Meeting all the members and getting to talk the those that I did.
2. Meeting the 2 admins, PsychoKitteh and LoveBerries96 (AKA Ichigo-chan and Miki-chan) and being given the chance to befriend them.
3. Meeting Angie188, who quickly became someone that I constantly looked forward to talking to, and lead me to another friend that I felt blessed to have.
4. Getting to read Demonette's (Nette-chan's) stories which were absolutely incredible.
5. Becoming a cardmaker and affiliator for the first time. (though I try to block it, cuz it was a disaster... XD )
6. Getting to fill card requests for the first time.
7. Receiving an affiliation for the first time.
8. Being thanked by a member for the first time.
9. Having something that I feel truly sad to have to leave behind.

These are but 9 of the 100's of memories of this club and MAL in general that I will keep with me forever.

Thank you all for being members of this club and letting me meet and talk to those of you that I did. And I'm so sorry for being such a bad creator.

I wish you all the best and will miss each of you.
Thanks again.

Love,
Tii-chan

\(^__^)/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2012 4:12 PM

Jan 2012
D:
Awww.... well it was nice meeting you :)
hope we can talk again.
Jul 16, 2012 10:53 AM

Feb 2012
:( awww im gonna miss you . Though i understand your reasons for leaving but i hope you'll come back sometime >_<.It was nice meeting you too :D. i won't forget my first person to add me to their club and friend me when i first started MAL.You are not a bad creator btw :P your an awesome person that decided to not go on MAL anymore.It takes a brave person to say goodbye and the reasons why so Thank You for saying goodbye ^_^ most people would have just left.Well i guess goodbye :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Birthday Cards! XD

peanut1016 - May 6, 2012

2 by Hanao_Shizuka »»
Dec 29, 2013 10:23 PM

Sticky: » Welcome!! ^^

peanut1016 - Mar 10, 2012

10 by Hanao_Shizuka »»
Dec 29, 2013 10:11 PM

Sticky: » Member Card Requests! ^^ (Closed)

peanut1016 - Mar 18, 2012

10 by kawaii-mio »»
May 30, 2012 7:18 PM

» Character Game

peanut1016 - Mar 27, 2012

12 by peanut1016 »»
May 9, 2012 8:37 AM

Sticky: » Club badges (CLOSED for now)

PsychoKitteh - Apr 5, 2012

3 by NanaCal »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.