Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 1, 2015 6:04 PM

Jun 2014
everything that Shinji says reeks of BS
Jun 30, 2015 4:14 PM

Dec 2014
I dislike the fact that how Shirou lends an ear to everyone but Saber. Saber is the one he should be trusting most in this war, yet he still just keeps treating her like a pet. "Hurrdurr you can get injured, so you better just sit and do nothing"... he doesn't realize it but this must be very insulting to Saber. All he is doing is distancing himself further to the one he needs most. And subsequently, of course Saber can't help it but take things into her own hands, because Shirou has proven himself to be naive enough. Even if he is right to a certain extent about the temple, he just isn't convincing because of that.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Nov 21, 2015 10:22 AM

Mar 2014
Somehow Shirou manages to be an even bigger retard than he was in UBW
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 25, 2016 2:05 AM

Mar 2014
Special Circumstances ~ .. Its been decided !!
There will be little disputes from time to time . Kimi shinai , Kimi shinai ~ .
Though This will be the first time that a Servants acts according to his own will .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2016 1:56 AM

May 2016
I hate Shirou. He is such an annoying guy. His pacifism is pointless and stupid. And it seems Saber is finally pissed off, as I would be if I was denied to do what I am supposed to do.
May 22, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2007
_Yamato_ said:
I hate Shirou. He is such an annoying guy. His pacifism is pointless and stupid. And it seems Saber is finally pissed off, as I would be if I was denied to do what I am supposed to do.

Again, just because Saber is supposed to do something,does not meant hat something is good for her as a person.
May 23, 2016 1:25 AM

May 2016
Fai said:
_Yamato_ said:

Again, just because Saber is supposed to do something,does not meant hat something is good for her as a person.

She was summoned to just fight and defend her Master.
If Shiro doesn't want her to fight, why don't he just dismiss her instead of limiting her?

It is the same as if you are hired at a company as Computer Programmer, but then you are denied to program because being in front of the computer is bad for your eyes. As a person you would feel insulted in such case.
_Yamato_May 23, 2016 1:29 AM
Nov 7, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
Finally Shirou acts like a reasonable person. His decision to not side with Shinji was correct, since he has knowledge and magical prowess with Tsunderin. And to not blindly rush into the temple was also the right decision.

Mother Saber had to scold him again.

Tsunderin moving in into his house and Taiga's reaction were hilarious.

Sakura will probably turn into Yanderakura later.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 9, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
I liked how they casually talked about magic before without explaining everything because it made sense in the situations. This time, the term "magic box" is brought out with no way to understand what it is. Bad.

Since the summons share something with their summoner, is Shinji some sexual perverse?

For a knight (who's supposed to have the experience of wars), Saber sure rushes into action by trying to invade an ennemy territory with no info.

4/5 Only one summon left to introduce.

It could be interesting if it evolves into a game of trust and betrayal, but since it follows the Highlander rule, I'm sure it won't.
Nov 30, 2017 6:18 PM

Sep 2013
Ok, we have the full blown harem going now.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 20, 2018 6:40 PM
Feb 2017
harem is the best part of fate.

Sep 23, 2018 3:12 AM

Jan 2015
An ok episode. I'm not so hyped at how this series is flowing.
Oct 8, 2018 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
Funk Sakura!

I wasn't expecting Saber transforming into her armour to be that flashy... I was expecting it to just materialise like Archer or Rider when they appear.

Its nice.
Jan 2, 2019 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
So ... nothing really happens in this show. They just talk, and talk, and so on. At the end Saber decided to act on her own, and I don't blame her. With a master like Shirou, they won't be winning anything soon.
Jun 7, 2019 10:18 AM

Dec 2018
Sooner or later Sakura will join the house party I guess.

Good job Shirou, you just influenced your idiocy to Saber.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 18, 2019 7:55 AM
Dec 2017
Saber is Brain Dead. can't listen to his Master. i'm guess because of her dumb ass Shirou will face troublesome. Well all i want to see her sister get wet.. muahahahaa
Nov 3, 2019 11:51 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm saber is getting a little bit over cautious
Dec 2, 2019 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
Why did Saber disobey his Master, Emiya's commands? Is she baka? I hope she'll come back as fine.
Oct 15, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2020
Shirou house will full of girls. Wadeheck this plot. Harem intensifies.
Dec 18, 2021 10:27 PM

Jan 2021
I thought servants are supposed to follow their master order? but saber rn is going after the wtich.. it seems like its still up to them if they want to follow an order or not..

again emiya with harem protag problems but ngl i feel bad for sakura im sure shes annoyed rn
Apr 23, 2022 9:57 AM

Oct 2021
I like Rin in this episode
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Jun 5, 2022 10:40 AM
Nov 2020
I'm curious as of why Saber sees the witch in the temple as such a threat.
Jun 12, 2022 10:51 AM
May 2021
Nice this episode was really funny I almost forgot that this was actually action anime lol.Looks like Shirou was seriously treating Saber as some weak servant.
May 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Dec 2007
While i do wanted for syber to express her thoughts more, i do agree with shirou on the shrine matter. syber is too hasty for her own good. i can see already that she's gonna lose.
though i think shirou is too much depending on rin on strategic matter, and too idealist. . . 

when shirou believed shinji so quick, i was really irritated. he had very nasty vibes around him to really believe him. only after that i realized that shirou is actually suspecting him.

so now we have some lead that sakura could be actual master?

and rin moving to shirou's home was pretty obvious lol.

i'm glad the story starting to picking up.
Jul 20, 2023 3:18 PM
Aug 2021
A Saber sabe que a gente quer briga, mas esse Shirou bunda mole num quer fazer nada.
Aug 5, 2023 3:44 AM
Jul 2023
Just a bunch of drama this episode lmao
- I wonder who Rider is, given that Shinji is an a$$hole
- So theres another master at the school?
- Wow Rin is pushy, she should have just killed Shirou as soon as their deal ended. 
- I feel awful for Sakura...
- Saber went on her own? Thats not smart
- Ah, that must be Assassin, and he's working for Caster? How does that work, unless their masters are working together.
- All servants have been revealed! Personally i liked Fate/Zero's servant design better but this is still nice
Jan 23, 7:09 AM
Apr 2019
spoiler he almost got first date
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.