Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2008 8:45 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know who these guys Speed Subs are but YOU GUYS ARE DOING REALLY GOOD JOB! Some moments I liked:

Been ages since I saw this guy from the first arc:
cyruzSep 27, 2008 3:49 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 21, 2008 8:57 AM

Jul 2008
Treize really TICKS ME OFF! WTH is the problem of teeling what he has to tell Lillia? No one dies but Ema also does due to frostbite. I liked the cart mine thing! Really fun to see the expression on those two.

Treize should stop being a pussy and tell Lillia the truth. Now at least I know he has 100% shyness of Francesca and almost nothing of his father (maybe some guts but only cause he is a guy).

Some treasure to be found...huh? I KNOW! The damn mural is most likely what is the treasure in those deep mountains. Benedict knows but Francesca might not have clue cause she was not there when the mural was discovered.

I REALLY WONDER IF IT'S THE MURAL.

Next episode seems it will be DYNAMITE TIME!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 24, 2008 1:03 AM

Feb 2008
i can't imagine anyone being surprised about the terrorist being the dead guy's daughter, i don't know why they're even bothering to foreshadow it. seriously, whoever wrote this crap should just put that dynamite in they're computer and go find a job they're actually good at :/
Sep 25, 2008 2:47 AM
Sep 2008
that train ride was really funny. and her being afraid of mice ..
Sep 25, 2008 6:29 PM

Jan 2008
Lol, they didn't get a scratch after falling out of the mine cart at that speed.
Oct 14, 2008 2:16 PM

Nov 2007
Epic jump from the 2nd story window.
Oct 14, 2008 3:19 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
aero said:
Lol, they didn't get a scratch after falling out of the mine cart at that speed.

Yeah, I was thinking something like 'Ouch, that's gotta hurt!' but they're just fine heh. Episode was meh.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 15, 2008 1:24 PM
Dec 2007
cyruz said:
aero said:

Yeah, I was thinking something like 'Ouch, that's gotta hurt!' but they're just fine heh. Episode was meh.

We all know that physics and Allison to Lillia do not really get along well ;)

Overall a good episode, same as usual, but since there's less action, it gets a bit more interesting for me...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 15, 2008 3:58 PM

Apr 2008
Oww >.<
Treize is just making things worst.. He's lying so much to Lillia =/ I really don't know if she'll forgive him for all the lying =/

And yeay for ignoring all laws of physics =D I think that I'll be really surprised when something "normal" in terms of physics happens ;P
Lumi-chanOct 15, 2008 4:01 PM
Oct 25, 2008 11:39 AM

Jun 2008
Wait, I thought Emma just passed out?

Also, you know Treize isn't going to confess until towards the end......I wonder if they will show him and Lillia's kids at the closing of the series.....hmmmm....
Dec 28, 2008 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
aero said:

This series has always been incredibly unbelievable, one of the many reasons why it annoys me a lot. Not to mention this was a pretty boring episode, but better than most....
Jul 23, 2011 6:26 AM

Oct 2009
I got asked about how I felt about this series so far so, I'll just quote myself instead of rewritting something for this episode.

Yanoflies said:
Yanoflies | 31 minutes ago
What am I thinking of it, huh.

Well, I love the characters. They're just so easy to love. Even though Wil's and Lillia's denseness is rather annoying, it's still fun to watch.

The script, animation and plot is actually pretty bad though. The dialogue gets quite annoying sometimes, simply because it was either unseeded or badly done. The animation is very inconsistent, the animation is REALLY awkward sometimes and hard to watch. The plot... Well, there isn't much of it. There's a lot of holes and the spacing near the end of the first half made me want to kill myself.

They went from the confession, to the marriage in half an episode and from the marriage to separation in less than that, and from the separation to Lillia in even less.

It really pissed me off. The part where Wil leaves Allison. I mean, it seemed so unnecessary... Far too far fetched. Really pissed at Wil, won't ever forgive him.

Just about to watch episode 20, and hopefully I will witness something good.

Pretty annoying series to watch tbh. Still want to watch though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2013 8:45 PM
Jan 2013
*facepalm*
Several times in this ep.
That is all.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jan 30, 2014 1:32 PM

Dec 2012
Looks like the past comes back to haunt Fi and the gang. I guess it goes to show that simply killing off the bad guy isn't the answer. This series is killing me though, I don't think it's particularly bad but it's just so stale and boring at times. Not talking about the lack of action either, because ironically the action is the worst part of it.
Nov 11, 2016 10:40 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, why would Emma tell the kids about this incident for? I know communications were probably cut for the area, but it makes more sense to at least try to contact the military or the other guards or something.
Nov 3, 2022 8:34 PM

Aug 2018
This show is so stupid. Not without a certain charm, but so stupid. Yeah, try opening a window during a winter without anyone in the room noticing.

Treize is so annoying with his lying. Everyone lies to Lillia. Her mother, her father, her friend. Once she learns the truth about all this, she should have major trust issues for life. She won't because this is not a realistic show. But it's so shitty how her dad pretends to be someone else right in front of her. She thinks he's nice, not knowing that he lies right in her face. And her mom has no qualms perpetuating the lie.
Oct 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Dec 2022
Lillia's half of this anime has a steadier pacing compared to Allison's, but it's by no means a detriment to the storytelling.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RandomOugi - Oct 4, 2008

77 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 8, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 19 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 20, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 29, 2008

24 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 11:10 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 14 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 27, 2008

34 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterLily - Jun 30, 2008

76 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.