Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2012 10:13 PM

Nov 2007
Wow I hate Louise so much. The first half of the episode without that annoying little rat was actually enjoyable. then the same old shit at the end, some BS magic from Louise saves t hem and she goes back to being abusive and trying to kill Saito.

why the hell does that idiot put up with her?
Jun 17, 2012 1:21 AM

Jan 2012
pope is a dick. i haven't watched a new episode for a month and siesta is still useless. damn it lol.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 4, 2012 11:52 PM

Jun 2012
hurthades said:
Day2Dream said:
Couldn't they just resurrect Saito when he dies? They did once anyway. lol
lol no they cant do that.Tifa used that ring that her mother gave her. the ring is gone know. so when he dies he be staying dead. and plus i really dont think he is going to die unless this fight goes on for 3 episodes.

Speaking of rings, what about the water ring that Saito promised to return to the Water fairy in season 1?
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Sep 21, 2012 1:14 AM
Jun 2012
SergioSource said:
Lol I love how Guiche says Montmorency.
btw, what the hell happened to everyone's familiars? If every single mage has one, where are they? It's like they cbb anymore to draw them.

Yeah... I've been wondering where they went too! Besides Tabitha's dragon, of course.
Sep 21, 2012 2:15 AM
Sep 2012
=D ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME COUPLE
''Watching anime and Reading manga is for recreation ''
Jul 31, 2013 12:16 AM
Jul 2013
Elven girls are like human girls.

So you're telling me that all elven girls all chase after 1 guy no matter how much of a dick hole he is and doesn't think they can live without that guy?? Sorry, but this whole season makes me hate Saito for being a dick and his harem for being dumb enough to let him cheat on them.

At dat ending...
"What does it mean that he will die?" asked Louise
Gee, I don't know it probably means he'll sprout wings, have a halo, and be able to shoot laser beams out of his eyes. -facepalm- What was the anime writers smoking? I think the only way I can watch this season without me raging over every stupid illogical thing is if I was dead.

O ya, and the dragon thing.
Writer 1: "CRAP, WE FORGOT TO GIVE THIS LAST ARC A PLOT AFTER ALL THE FAN SERVICE WE PUT IN."
Writer 2: "Meh, just write in a random dragon monster that has never been mentioned in the series before and add that in as a final boss."

Honestly, I was expecting the Pope to turn out to be evil because all this time he's been saying, "All void users must unite to save the world. All void users must unite to save the world," but he never tells you what we're trying to save the world from. Then there's the elves thinking saying that void users are devil magic users that want to wipe out the elves.
night97Jul 31, 2013 11:08 AM
Aug 17, 2013 12:46 PM
Aug 2013
Seriously, again near the end of this Louise is like oh Im the only one right?

and Saito AGAIN sais yes you are.

They really shouldn't have started the whole SaitoxLouise thing so early in the series.

At this point its just downright tiresome and annoying. I haven't found this series to be entertaining at all, aside from a few moments thanks to this constant back and fourth and super tsun Louise
Jun 10, 2014 5:47 AM

Oct 2013
hmmmmm good ep ending was a little scary
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2013
That new power suck, such a downside. Well, I think he deserved it, karma right in the face for all the time he have been unfaithful or just blatently lied... Fuck, I think I started to hated him xD
And it's really sad because he had some good potential. A nobody that gain a huge power but has some soft - in the beginning, at least - pervert behavior. He have turned in an overconfident pimp that collection girls. In the beginning, he fought for what he believed in, but now, he's just a war machine that happen to be everywhere there's trouble. That season had also some good romance opportunity, but it's like the show always scuttle himself when it's at the worst timing possible.

I thought that it would end with him somehow getting all the heroes in him - gotta catch 'em all :P - but with the preview, it doesn't look like it.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 8, 2014 12:58 AM

Jan 2014
I've turned into a very spiteful person while watching this. I can only be happy if Tiffania dies and Saito is no longer her familiar. This won't happen unfortunately for me. He says it doesn't matter to Louise because he only loves her. But, hey he's kissed almost every girl on the show so I don't really trust that. I would drop this but I've come this far 4 seasons in and only 3 eps left.
Dec 8, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm pretty slow episode, not much happened. But it seems like this will change soon.
Jan 25, 2015 9:54 AM
Jan 2015
So Saito's new power is to give power to others without replenishing it.. That seems useless.. And why wouldn't "His Holiness" warn Saito about it? Snobby brat.

So now there's three void mages and two void mage familiars. When is the new void mage and familiar going to appear, and who will it be? Maybe that volcano at the end? Could that be a sign of a new void mage?

And now that Tabitha/Charlotte is a queen, can she still be Saito's lover? I mean, queen Henrietta couldn't, even though she's chosen to ignore everyone and everything now.
May 20, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2014
So Saito now has a self-life-draining magic, followed by a tease at the end of a supposed immense creature that will require him to use said magic to its full extent, I imagine.

Wouldn't have minded seeing more antics of the girls' slumber party.
May 23, 2016 10:32 AM

Jan 2016
Tabitha’s Coronation? She finally became Queen..okey good for u..
Lmao the struggle with big oppai!! no much to say after the first half. as for the other half we know the othre Void is um..Lifdrasir? Well at least we getting somewhere with the other Void mark, Finally!!So;
Myozunitonirun~God’s Brain
Gandalfrrrrr~God’s Left hand
Windalfr~God’s right hand
Lifdrasir~God’s Heart /That Saito might even die by using… Well not we are getting serious again, but seems legit! four-and-four.. Very interesting how they have the story,it really is interesting, sense we have the World destruction on its way.. and yes Saito u are a Power booster as well an ladiesman lol Well at least everyone is getting along together..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 11:54 PM

Mar 2014
Its the birth of a new queen , Charlotte !! She didn't got her objective though ~ .
Well , They fight in the beginning but in the end , they got along nicely ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
The episode felt like a filler. Except near the end but this Season is lame though. It's Season 3 all over again. I wonder if the creator knew how to write a romantic series , because I've seen fanfiction do it better and those are free.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 18, 2016 10:27 AM
Jul 2016
At least the final story arc is starting, so the ending hopefully won't be so rushed.
Dec 16, 2019 4:38 AM

Jun 2017
Looks like his power comes with something really terrible huh, that heart of God ability. Looks like there's an even greater danger coming next episode, and then he'll be forced to use that power which will greatly consume his soul's energy or something.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 8, 2021 6:50 PM

Nov 2010
Tiffa is definitely the best master compared to Louise. She's so understanding, caring and cute. Anyway I'm still glad that Louise isn't resorting to violence as often as before.
Feb 10, 2023 6:11 AM
Jan 2023
lets gooooooooooo
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

382 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 17, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.