Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 7:28 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Took them 2 chapters to save their spiritual/soul from totally consumed by NOVA. Now the focus is finally back at the 3 NOVAs. Next chapter will be an epic battle!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2012 12:38 AM

Mar 2012
Did Kazuya baptise with both Satellizer and Rana? Or did that scene mean something totally different?

Sigh if only I could read Chinese/Japanese.
Mar 18, 2012 8:42 AM

Mar 2008
He was sent to their subconscious world and tried to talk them back to control their body. I don't think any baptize took place.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2012 7:48 AM

Feb 2012
Are you serious, he saved them that easily?!?! I didn't like that part at all, that half-assed, useless and whining idiot Kazuya did NOTHING.

Lana should definitely be the first partner (not that I didn't like it but why was she naked??), she was strong and Stella still weak like the thousand times before.

Chiffon defeated, NO!!! You lost your arms, Lana, that's what I call defeated.

Who is the leader of the Genetics' girls, seriously looked like she has lost it?
ZhouMay 8, 2012 9:27 AM
May 8, 2012 8:59 AM

Feb 2008
honestly i am not satisfied with that development but at this point there is bigger fish to fry.

i guess one could assume that they have been together that long that it probably made it easier. generally pairs do that procedure when they first join the Genetics.

Chiffon defeated, NO!!! You lost your arms, Lana, that's what I call defeated

you're not defeated till you're dead.....or lose all ur limbs.
May 8, 2012 10:11 AM

Aug 2011
kisami said:
you're not defeated till you're dead.....or lose all ur limbs.

^This

Anyway i was expecting more -.-" from Kazuya..wish that next ch or in the near future he will do something amazing that will be worth my time spent on this manga :<

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 8, 2012 10:34 AM

Feb 2011
So Im guessing this new communication method will be used to save....i forgot her name...whoever turned into the Nova.
May 8, 2012 10:44 AM

Aug 2011
So whose the chick at the end commanding the genetics pandora...i dont think i've ever seen her before. Kazuya came through...not suprised though...he didnt even hav to save Lana, she saved herself...
May 8, 2012 11:23 AM
Feb 2012
Not bad a chapter...though Kazuya didn't do as much as I expected..well they're both back to there sense so it's all good.

Look's like they'll pair up with Chiffon now to defeat the Novas ;o

And that one at the end was pretty crazy looking...something wrong with her for sure...well it'll work out anyways...hopefully Kazuya does a bit more now though ;o
May 8, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2010
So in the end Kazuya still barely did anything T_T; seriously if he still doesn't do anything by the time this manga ends....O_O, it doesn't make sense either; because as whiny as he is, isn't he suppose to be the equivalent to his sister? a badass limiter like his sister was a badass Pandora?
May 8, 2012 11:38 AM

Dec 2008
Why Lana was the only one naked in there? If both Kazuya and Satellizer managed to visualize their clother why she could not do it?
Futhermore Satella was okay shwing her bare chest (or half of it) to Kazuya and Eugene but covered herself as soon as she saw Shiffon... Is it proof of loosing touch with reality or is it sign that her instincts are telling her who of those present really is most likely to rape the rest? XD
Now seriously - this chapter was rather weak, aside from a single badass glare from Chiffo (I thought for a second that they succeded in pissing her off and that she is going to pulverize them) and that short scene at the end nothing interesting happened, this whole rescue was idiotic and served nothing at all, IMO the whole action with Satella and Lana losing cotrol of themselves should be scrapped and replaced with some anti-Nova action.
BTW - that chick who assumed command at the end? There is something seriously wrong with her expression, there is no way in hell I would have trusted her after this introduction...
New profile design sucks.
May 8, 2012 12:15 PM

Jun 2010
When they woke up from their Nova forms, their reactions were pretty funny. I couldn't stop laughing when Lana realized she didn't have any arms. XD Lana saying that Stella admitted she was second in the dream. I guess the saying is true, "The calm before the storm."

May 8, 2012 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Rivals becoming friends? :)

Well, looks like the real fights are about to begin.
May 8, 2012 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
I agree with others that the whole thing about saving them ended up being a waste of time. It was stupid and rushed. Maybe he was just looking an excuse for making him later communicate with those Pandora turned Nova so that's why he didn't try to make the whole event meaningful but it really left a bad taste.

Striderfang said:
So whose the chick at the end commanding the genetics pandora...i dont think i've ever seen her before. .

By her uniform she's already finished from her training in genetics so of course we haven't seen her. She's a full soldier of the chevalier.
May 8, 2012 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
That was indeed half-assed, Kazuya did almost nothing and Rana was the one who helped Satella.
Also funny how Satella's clother were repaired but Rana was naked... she did get arms at least...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 8, 2012 4:50 PM

May 2011
Hmm...a really nice dream there.

But the problem has just gotten bigger.
Sep 16, 2016 11:46 AM

May 2015
kazuya stepped up his game... well a tiny bit... XD

InfiniteDestiny said:
So in the end Kazuya still barely did anything T_T; seriously if he still doesn't do anything by the time this manga ends....O_O, it doesn't make sense either; because as whiny as he is, isn't he suppose to be the equivalent to his sister? a badass limiter like his sister was a badass Pandora?
+1
Apr 27, 2020 4:45 PM
Jun 2019
OMG EXCUSE ME WTF?????

Man, this is the second time a manga had really pissed me off a lot. I need REAL character development, no that... I want to cry for all the frustration...

Please tell me Dal Young Im, what were you thinking, uh? :(. Man, the potencial of Freezing It had been wasted a lot horrible... First, Satellizer with his disgusting brother and now this... I don't know how much I will take it...
AngelMoncadaApr 27, 2020 5:03 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 192 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

8 by greed2 »»
May 1, 9:40 AM

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

4 by greed2 »»
Apr 30, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.