Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2012 12:31 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Loved this one. That student council president is purposefully luring out Natsuo and Usa chan man.
Ayabe again proved to be very smart and to be more on her side than on the student council side, though he says he is "neutral".
I wonder if banchou might join the disciplinary committee?
I loved when Natsuo/ Mafuya did that roll and took out 4 guys even though she was tied up.
Can't wait for the next chapter! Cause most likely we will have her being Usa chan man.
Feb 5, 2012 2:44 PM

Feb 2009
One more who knows about Mafuyu being Natsuo at that rate she won't need to hide that she's ex-delinquent. I feel so sad for her tho all these cute and hot guys and none of them seems to have any romantic feelings toward her and heck none of them see her as a girl at all! (well maybe Hayasaka a little bit)
Feb 5, 2012 2:54 PM

Jun 2010
Ah this chapter was funny. Aki suddenly getting up and getting Mafuyu's phone number and then going to where he was. XD So funny.

Feb 5, 2012 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
In that school I'm not sure why she really needs to hide being a delinquent.

I think that Banchou likes her actually...
Feb 18, 2012 5:16 PM
Jul 2011
You know I'm not too fond of the latest student council member... sounds like the stereotypical girl with a bad past that probably involved either a fake prince or being unable to rely on anyone but herself. I also slightly predict her falling for Natsuo at the end of the arc.

On a different note, Aki was funny just randomly getting up, adding his name which made Mafuya (as Natsuo) have a teary expression, before going back to his position and collapsing, so stupid yet funny.

Damn I really love this series, why isn't it got an anime yet? lol

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Apr 3, 2012 1:52 AM
Mar 2009
Ahahahah, Aki got up just to input his number into Mafuyu's cellphone, then they have a friendship moment, lulz!

Looks like Nonoguchi has a phobia of men. She seemed like she had a panic attack when she was grabbed from behind.
Nov 16, 2020 6:15 PM

Jun 2011
Aw, I love the friendship between Aki and Mafuyu as well as Ayaben/Mafuyu. For me that's like the pinnacle of a friendship between cis-het boy and girl (even if they're not completely cis-het lol). No hormonal awkward tension, just trust and they're comfortable showing the masculine and feminine sides of themselves, no shaming.

Was not prepared for the number of hot guys (and ppl in general) in this manga. Seriously all of them, but I fangirl for f**ing Ayaben! That's my Ouji-sama right there *O*

ChronosXIII said:
Looks like Nonoguchi has a phobia of men. She seemed like she had a panic attack when she was grabbed from behind.

You're the only person to mention this so far! She seriously had a trigger moment. I hope it wasn't anything too bad that happened to her :( Her personality is harsh, but I like that she lives to serve/protect the females around her.

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know where I can read Volumes 28 and 29?

Shinbuk - Oct 29, 2021

6 by Shinbuk »»
Apr 16, 2023 5:22 PM

» I love this series

BlazeFireball - Oct 26, 2022

0 by BlazeFireball »»
Oct 26, 2022 12:01 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 21, 2009

1 by subahokke »»
Sep 24, 2022 12:12 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

2 by PotatoPower97 »»
Jul 5, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 43 Discussion

13man18 - Mar 11, 2011

2 by -Vaisravana- »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.