Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2008 3:29 PM

Jun 2008
Bondage games here. Can't get much sicker than that.
I'm back.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 12, 2008 4:05 PM

Apr 2008
Anything produced/animated by Soft on Demand is highly placed.
Anyone know a place to get Anime Nanase Ren?
Aug 12, 2008 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
Raidanzoup said:
Anything produced/animated by Soft on Demand is highly placed.
Anyone know a place to get Anime Nanase Ren?

http://www.haru.tv/anime/8185/Anime%20Nanase%20Ren.html
I'm back.
Aug 13, 2008 3:59 AM

Dec 2007
Aug 14, 2008 9:50 PM

Apr 2008
Guess I'l have to say anime kazama mana
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
Sep 19, 2008 9:45 AM
Aug 2007
Both Inyouchuu games/anime are my favorite, almost all my fetishes in one convenient package.
Sep 29, 2008 11:50 PM
Sep 2008
I read a doujinshi one time where a devil dude raped this hot chick.
She got pregnant.
He gave her the good'ol gut punch.
And the raping continued.
Not really sick, just fugged up.

Oh yeah, I saw this clip where a monster ripped this girl's tits off. I stopped watching after that.
Sep 30, 2008 5:35 PM

Apr 2008
v-rus said:

Oh yeah, I saw this clip where a monster ripped this girl's tits off. I stopped watching after that.

I dont blame you. That kinda reminds me of some violence fetish manga. erh... hell season.. I wont read another violence manga....

Sep 30, 2008 8:48 PM
Sep 2008
yeah, you think you seen it all, and then it gets a whole lot worse, heh heh
Oct 10, 2008 7:42 AM

Apr 2008
I was into it, for like a week, and then i was like *puke* for a week after i read hell season.

Dec 14, 2008 5:56 PM

Sep 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Bondage games here. Can't get much sicker than that.

Seconded.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Apr 1, 2015 5:36 AM
May 2010
I enjoyed a lot of rape hentai for the most parts. Don't know a lot of specific titles, but the ones I do know are:

- Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru: Love this one; the pure humiliation of the girls here makes me jizz everytime... then it got consensual and boring.

- Hell Knight Ingrid: My favorite hentai of all time; I particularly love the parts where Murasaki was forced to slurp the dog bowl.

- Night Shift Nurses: The shit-eating scenes can be a bit too much, depending on whether it's consensual or not; when it's not consensual, like when Remi, my favorite fuck-toy, was forced to swallow down shit, it gets especially fun to watch.

- Taimanin Asagi: The eroge is much hotter, as it goes into far more graphic details on the torture of the main character. It's a rare case of the eroge being better than the anime.

- Armored girl Iris: Never got to play the eroge, but I'm planning to download it soon. The anime though was pretty hot, but it still wasn't that amazing compared to other rape hentai I've seen. And I'm not into alien sex.

- Princess Knight Lilia: Oh yeah. This one was awesome. My third favorite hentai after Ingrid and Kuroinu. The urination into her vagina was pure humiliation. lol God, I love that shit.
May 10, 2015 11:48 PM
Apr 2013
I agree with "Anoldme" on Inyouchuu, definitely a good one. But what really gets me going are shows like Urotsukidoji, Demon Beast Invasion, and similar shows. Gotta love that girl on beast violence!!! Hopefully I'm not the only one who's big into Guro.
Nov 25, 2015 10:16 AM
Mar 2013
"Pidgeon Blood" contains some nasty stuff...
Aug 25, 2022 4:42 PM

Oct 2021
OminousWrex said:
I enjoyed a lot of rape hentai for the most parts. Don't know a lot of specific titles, but the ones I do know are:

- Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru: Love this one; the pure humiliation of the girls here makes me jizz everytime... then it got consensual and boring.

- Hell Knight Ingrid: My favorite hentai of all time; I particularly love the parts where Murasaki was forced to slurp the dog bowl.

- Night Shift Nurses: The shit-eating scenes can be a bit too much, depending on whether it's consensual or not; when it's not consensual, like when Remi, my favorite fuck-toy, was forced to swallow down shit, it gets especially fun to watch.

- Taimanin Asagi: The eroge is much hotter, as it goes into far more graphic details on the torture of the main character. It's a rare case of the eroge being better than the anime.

- Armored girl Iris: Never got to play the eroge, but I'm planning to download it soon. The anime though was pretty hot, but it still wasn't that amazing compared to other rape hentai I've seen. And I'm not into alien sex.

- Princess Knight Lilia: Oh yeah. This one was awesome. My third favorite hentai after Ingrid and Kuroinu. The urination into her vagina was pure humiliation. lol God, I love that shit.

How intriguing. Thank you for sharing.
P.S. May you come back to MAL, and if not, may you live a good life in the real world
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mini encode hentai sites? that have its own section whole site is minis?

megaanimefan - Jan 2, 2012

8 by Pika_95 »»
Mar 15, 2019 3:26 AM

» Looking for really good anal hentai

J-Kenobie - Aug 19, 2016

0 by J-Kenobie »»
Aug 19, 2016 12:50 AM

» Share the sites you use

Sick_Bastard - Jan 25, 2009

39 by FluffyDango »»
Feb 2, 2016 6:44 AM

» Desperate to get this doujin ID'd

FluffyDango - Feb 2, 2016

0 by FluffyDango »»
Feb 2, 2016 6:43 AM

Poll: » Opinion about Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku Ni Somaru

Shuule - Dec 17, 2013

2 by OminousWrex »»
Apr 1, 2015 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.