Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2008 1:58 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems that all of Ralph's hard work went unappreciated. :p
Jan 26, 2009 9:42 PM

May 2007
blackfeather_58 said:
It seems that all of Ralph's hard work went unappreciated. :p

The guy is nuts... really it's that simple.
I am glad we let those two live and that women died, all the deaths earlier seem to really inspire these characters.
My anime list
Mar 18, 2014 4:59 AM

Aug 2013
Can't help but laugh when Ralph got rejected.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 13, 2014 9:44 PM

Dec 2008
Oh wow. I actually felt sorry for Ralph, though just a tiny bit. I mean, the alien girl had basically messed with his brain to the point of turning him into a crazy psycho guy, making him think that they want him to get revenge against the humans, and after he betrays his group, his sister, and launched all those attacks in order to get Emily and take her back to her alien race, Emily states that they really never wanted him to get revenge for them and kill the humans. That made me go WTF and, again, feel a bit sorry for Ralph.
Mar 31, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2013
Final battle next ep =O

I really hope Sara doesn't end up dieing >_>.

Also I'm probably the only one but I kinda felt bad for that Deague Captain lady. Ralph used her, murdered her entire crew and then she gets torn apart by her own ships security system, which Ralph reactivated. What a crappy way to go :/.

As to Ralph being crazy, it makes sense. He absorbed every one of those girls memories and experiences due to them all being linked. So he basically felt what it was like to be dissected over and over again. That would be enough to drive anyone crazy.
Shape430Mar 31, 2015 8:50 AM
Apr 27, 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Great episode, I felt bad for the death of the Deague captain, dying by your own tools, also Ralph is really tragical, he did all of this for nothing, it's best for him to die after his actions, next episode is the final battle between Sara and Ralph.

More topics from this board

» Soukou no Strain Episode 9 Discussion

martino - Jan 4, 2007

5 by metalrain_15 »»
May 2, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Soukou no Strain Episode 13 Discussion

zanmato666 - Feb 22, 2007

29 by Dekom »»
Apr 30, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Soukou no Strain Episode 11 Discussion

zanmato666 - Feb 10, 2007

9 by Dekom »»
Apr 25, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Soukou no Strain Episode 10 Discussion

blackfeather_58 - Aug 7, 2008

7 by Dekom »»
Apr 23, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Soukou no Strain Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2009

6 by Dekom »»
Apr 21, 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.