Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 3:21 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite volume out of the series so far. The train increasing it's speed. I wish this episode makes it into an anime.....but it probably won't. There so many interesting things that we learn like there were three, THREE Kokos. Each one had their own specialties making it seem like she had multiple specialties in one. Kinji being a Quadra......what is this? A Quadra has been born. What really surprised me is that Kinji managed to change Reki, making it seem like her gun misfired. That was brilliant, well that's what I think. I wonder how Reki will change from this. I loved the ending when Reki hit him. Step by step she's showing her emotions. Now the thing that confused me is the ending. Did all of Eu's men just suddenly appeared there all of a sudden and why did Jeanne bring Kinji there for. There's so many questions to ask. Hopefully they'll be answered in the next volume.

I love that analogy that Aria was using to tell Riko about her problem. It was so obvious, but Kinji didn't even realize. Shows how dense Kinji is. And while Kinji was to busy deciphering all of this, Shiranui just burst giggling. On that same scene, other girls were watching Kinji and Shiranui act and they thought Kinji was a player with even guys. Laughable.
Aria crying when Kinji and she escaped from being tied up. Poor Aria. Being touched up like that while Kinji was escaping.

What really sucks is at the end. I wanted to see that picture of all of them together. That picture would've been so awesome. And then there's Aria's birthday. A last minute present after everything that had happened. And it's a ring. That's such a perfect present for her and he even puts in on her. But the thing that kills the mood is that he only got it because if he didn't he was going to be full of holes.

Weapons
Beretta
Uzi
Desert Eagle
Butterfly Knife
Scramasax
Dragunov Sniper Rifle
Governments
M700
Seiruutou (I don't know what this is, but Paonyang was using this as a shield.)
Gatling Gun
Rocket Launcher

More topics from this board

» Is it still continuing?

theslickasian - Sep 4, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 9:41 AM

» On hiatus?

xsilicon9 - Aug 17, 2014

1 by not_in_use417 »»
Aug 19, 2014 10:31 PM

» New Project promo video

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 17, 2014 9:47 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 5 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 15, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 15, 2014 7:41 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 4 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 7, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 7, 2014 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.