Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 10:19 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Like Eagle asked, if Hikaru turns out to be the Pillar what is she going to do with Cephiro?
Poor Eagle, I wonder what's gonna happen with him.
May 2, 2015 9:03 PM

Feb 2014
I wonder why Hikaru doesn't get a new spell o.o

If Hikaru becomes the pillar at least she won't have to worry about being in love with Lantis because he won't be around...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 8:01 PM

Apr 2011
Poor Hikaru, she doesn't deserve this.
Like honestly, she's technically the one who hurt/terrorized all of her loved ones, that's the worst. And making her the pillar would just be cruel. No freedom, just serve Cephiro for hundreds of years. :(

Ascot is such a nice kid, really. I'll always support him w/ Umi.
[and in the very least, look @ how proud his 'parents' are of him.]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 6, 2017 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
Cephiro continues to assert itself as a pretty crappy world.

With Eagle's decision to protect Cephiro, I now wouldn't mind so much if he became the Pillar, but I'm still leaning toward it being Hikaru: The narrative is so focused on her this time around that it almost feels inevitable, though I guess we could get a surprise ending again.

Nice episode.
Jul 7, 2022 5:16 AM

Jan 2020
Clef mentioned at the beginning of this season that their magic would grow and they could learn some new spells. Finally, here at the end, we are getting a couple of new ones. Granted, they haven't been doing too much battling or anything. This is why they should've did some more grinding before major battles.

Is Nova about to become the Pillar? Thus allowing Hikaru to return to Tokyo? If Nova was created at the time of Emeraude's death, then I could see her strong desire to meet and play with Hikaru is what called the group back to Cephiro. Especially if she, or Hikaru, at this point the distinction doesn't seem to matter, was a Pillar candidate. After seeing this episode, it already seems like she is getting ready to switch sides.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Oct 19, 2023 5:19 AM
Dec 2017
I'm just not buying Eagle being this tragic misunderstood good guy. He invaded the country Lantis is from, whatever the exact nature of their relationship, and kidnapped Hikaru. And now Hikaru goes to him for emotional support? And not Umi and Fuu and Clef and Presea? Sure it is more dramatic this way but the drama is at 11 already! Still a great episode I mean look at those battles and those top notch magical girl attacks! Hikaru dealing with Nova is just splendidly written too.
May 24, 6:20 AM

Oct 2021
Geez, such a depressive episode, lol.

I'm ready for the final battle against Debonair and Nova.
May 24, 7:54 PM

Jun 2014
Hikaru is now aware of how and why Nova exists. Will she be able to finally defeat this dark manifestation of her heart?

Alcyone is heartbroken, and doesn't seem to want to help. Will she change her mind?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 24 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 5, 2011

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 6:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.