Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2011 11:06 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it's Umi vs Chizeta and Fuu vs Fahren. Fuu is such a nice, polite person in almost all situations, huh.
Apr 27, 2015 5:45 PM

Feb 2014
Wow loli princess isn't true to her bet and forces Fuu to stay in the dome even though she won...If I were Fuu I would just call Windam and leave like Umi did.

Yay Umi gets some help from Ascot (although I always thought he loved Caldina...). Maybe this means that Fuu will get some help from Ferio. Although I don't see how he would know Fuu's whereabouts unless he talked to Clef or Fuu communicated with him through the magic walkie-talkie.

Wow Nova is still bothering Hikaru while Hikaru searched her heart to revive her sword. Nova is such a pain!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 11:18 PM

Apr 2011
For someone as bratty as Aska is, I can see why the writers had Fuu go to Fahren now... Umi wouldn't have the patience or maturity to deal with her. [I still think that the princess is cute too, even if she is such a brat. ^^;]

Nova is s o o obnoxious, ugh. How much longer do I have to deal with her???
Just let Hikaru get out of there. I s2g.
Lantis carrying around that stupid little flower wreath... wow, so maybe her feelings aren't so one sided? I mean for a rayearth relationship, they are seemingly taking their time trying to develop this one... that's nice.

Tatra is so me, lol. Ascot is totally Umi's little boyfriend. Yep. [even if she doesn't realize it yet.]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 4, 2017 3:00 AM

Nov 2011
Fuu needs to get her glove back so she can escape. She got some pretty cool moments in this episode though so I'm not complaining.

Ascot has grown on me a bit. Presea's sister is bearing a lot of weight though since Presea's murder is permanent.
Dec 3, 2020 3:58 AM

Jun 2015
Loved Asuka this episode. She's too adorable

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Jul 5, 2022 3:06 AM

Jan 2020
I guess this opening sequence is just a thing now; probably forever.

I will say, while I am enjoying this season, it does feel as though they are dragging some things out. Especially when compared when the first season. And, it's not that it's boring or anything, it just seems like we should be a little further along.

Ugh, Aska is annoying. And it's just bad manners to lie like that. If she wasn't going to lose gracefully then Fuu should just go ahead and shoot her between the eyes. That'll be the end of this "threat."

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 20, 2023 6:40 AM
Dec 2017
There is a sense of things taking too long, but we are following a number of parallel events, so it definitely doesn't compare to say older seasons of Bleach - this will actually end in the foreseeable future! Also that water mirroring scene with Nova made me think of the Doppelgänger - the misterious other that comes to take your place, always an inexplicable evil! There are at least some layers to this story.
Mar 3, 9:17 PM

Oct 2021
It's nice to see Ascot showing his powers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 5 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 16, 2011

11 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 4 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 3 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 2 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 1 Discussion

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
9 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.