Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2011 4:36 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was interesting at the end... Oh, and a lot of people are in love :D lol
Dec 13, 2013 8:11 PM

Jan 2010
Lots of love and friendship in the air. I'm suspicious of what kind of crap is gonna go down to ruin this happy parade, especially since it's all happening so fast.
Apr 26, 2015 7:57 PM

Feb 2014
Naww the magic knights are bonding with their rune-gods :)

Uhh...so Eagle just starts coughing up blood at the end, and apparently he's sick o_o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 4:34 PM

Apr 2011
Nova is such a bitch, really. First she tries to turn Hikaru against her friends, and then she brings up Lantis and how Hikaru killed his brother, that's just twisted bc Nova KNOWS that he's probably Hikaru's first love/crush... this whole sadistic character trait thing is really grinding my gears. [also, Lantis and Clef are confused bc the presence they feel is Hikaru's [WELL, DUH, IF SHE'S SOME KIND OF CLONE, THAN OFC THEY HAVE THE 'SAME' VIBE.] why is this taking so long to reveal?]

Also, looks like Lantis, protector of all things small, is going to strike again.

Oh, snap, Lafarga/Cladina is canon! I was joking earlier! How do I always manage to call these things?? [in other news, mom and dad got to work on baby number two while the other one slumbered in the next room. ;)]

Umi and Fuu making friends w/ their rune gods was actully pretty sweet.
Geo calling Eagle Vision out, good job. Idk if he's sick, Eagle is such an unsympathetic character so far. I know that Autozam is in a pinch, but if Lantis told that idiot all about Cephiro, then he ought to know the true nature of the pillar and yet he still does this. Nope.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 3, 2017 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
Well, I was nearing the end of my patience a couple episodes ago, but this show is doing pretty well all of a sudden in ways unrelated to novelty.

Nice episode.
Jul 5, 2022 1:41 AM

Jan 2020
Walk toward the shadow Hikaru. Give in to the yuri. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caldina x Lafarga, I would never in a thousand years put them together. That is a weird, weird couple. I feel like, at this point, CLAMP is just coupling all the characters off because they can. I mean, not everyone has to have an on screen romance.

So Umi and Fuu are beginning to strengthen their bonds with their bots. I wonder if that'll lead to any sort of power-up? At this point, our girls need any amount of boost they can manage.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 15, 2023 11:12 AM
Dec 2017
Kids need all the help they can get to prepare for all the vile manipulative narcissistic people out there, so showing them Nova is spot on. She is legit crazy tho. And not-Presea (can they really sell me this soap opera twist? lol) can neutralise Hikaru's AT Field? Impressive! Caldina hiding their faces as they kiss in an empty room, that was meta! This show got layers!
Feb 27, 12:08 PM

Oct 2021
Oh my Caldina lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 5 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 16, 2011

11 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 4 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 3 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 2 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 1 Discussion

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.