Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2011 5:11 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really wonder what kind of person is Lantis. Nice episode.
Oct 22, 2011 5:43 PM

Dec 2009
Derp, double post. My bad
Apr 21, 2015 6:01 PM

Feb 2014
Mmmmmm tasty Mokona! (lol I'm actually a vegetarian...)

Why would they be so worried about Hikaru going out of the castle herself? I mean she's literally piloting a God so I think she'll have enough protection :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 2:17 AM

Apr 2011
Hey, Hikaru? Just a suggestion, but maaaaybe you ought start telling Clef about these crazy premonition dreams you've been having...

Also, as shady as they keep trying to paint Lantis, I still don't think he's got any bad intentions.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 30, 2017 12:19 AM

Nov 2011
Hikaru really does need to tell people about those dreams. I don't know why she's hiding it.

Lantis is in an even more pivitol position than I expected since his magic sword can open the crown room, but I'll still need better reasons before I start suspecting him.
Jan 7, 2019 6:48 AM

May 2018
Lantis just standing there while gunfire pelts the surroundings like a boss!

Hikaru should have started blabbing about her dreams to Clef the moment she had them... especially now that she knows she saw the crown room! come on girl...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 2, 2019 8:11 AM
Sep 2018
Is it only me, or Debonair resembles all those evil-queen-villains from Sailor Moon?
Jul 3, 2022 5:35 AM

Jan 2020
I feel like Nova is just misunderstood, and her hatred for Hikaru's friends is more out of a sense of jealousy. As such, I'm tepidly choosing to ship Nova x Hikaru. It seems like the right thing to do.

It's probably a safe bet to assume Lantis is aiming for, or will ultimately become the new Pillar. Especially since he wants to end the Magic Knight cycle and all that hullabaloo. Presumably if he was in that position he'd have the power to make changes to how it works. Though, considering I'm still not sure how/why Emeraude falling in love with Zagato caused the structure to crumble, maybe becoming the Pillar and simultaneously working against it would ultimately cause Cephiro's destruction.

Well, Debonair seems like a far greater threat than Eagle or Aska. I'm guessing she'll be the big antagonist after the Magic Knights overcome the others with talk-no-jutsu.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 6, 2023 3:07 PM
Dec 2017
Ah now I see how this is falling into the Iczer mold! Not gonna spoil anything, just saying that if you ever saw Fight, Iczer-1! things are starting to look a little bit familiar. That is a body horror yuri mecha OVA but the similarities are still there, such as Nova's suit, to state the obvious.
May 23, 11:14 AM

Jun 2014
Hikaru still won't tell anyone about the visions she's having. That's not good at all.

Hikaru is leaving the castle without Umi or Fuu! That's probably just what the enemy wants. Hopefully, Lantis will help in ensuring her safety.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.