Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2011 10:32 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aria's great grandfather is the leader of I-U. Never saw that coming. The great Sherlock Holmes lives after all these years. You know what I still can't believe, is that Aria wasn't pink haired to begin with. She was actually blond. That metal, Hidan was it, made her like that.I know that in light novels, the pictures aren't colored, but I really wish that picture was colored. Of course I could do it myself, but it's too much of a hassle.

Hard to believe that a piece of metal can stop your growth and change your hair color. But since it's a specialty metal like Riko's necklace, it gave her super natural powers, which is why she could've moved her hair as they were falling towards the ocean.

What scares me is the different types of Hysteria mode there are. I mean at first it was just Hysteria mode and then it was Meza Hysteria, which is the smaller version of Hysteria mode Then you got Hysteria Agonizante which activates when you're near death, Hysteria Berserk which activates when your woman is taken away from you. Which is the strongest one so far in my opinion. And then we have Dream Hysteria which activates with thoughts (I guess). It's the safest one and it can fade away without any troubles if there aren't any girls around.

Although the arc with Sherlock Holmes ended rather quickly, there were other side stories. Konayuki (Shirayuki's sister) comes for a visit. I think she ends up liking him, even though she's afraid of guys. The second story consisted of Riko arriving and telling Kinji that he can get the remaining credits left with the mission she has which involves playing soccer. They really sucked at soccer, that is until they played to their preferences and won that way. But of course the last goal didn't count so they tied, I think. The last story was Kinji cleaning up the Inquesta building. Nobody helped and at the end Aria helped out. Ending of that was kinda sad. Aria's leaving and Kinji is not going to be a Butei anymore. And just when Kinji had the guts to tell her about Hysteria mode, oh I mean MODES, Reki arrives and kills the mood. Didn't expect the kiss and that gives Aria the wrong impression and runs off. Also didn't expect the marriage proposal.

Guns Used
Adams 1872 MKIII
45 Caliber Double-Action Pistol
Dragunov SVD
(Not that many guns or maybe I missed a lot)

More topics from this board

» Is it still continuing?

theslickasian - Sep 4, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 9:41 AM

» On hiatus?

xsilicon9 - Aug 17, 2014

1 by not_in_use417 »»
Aug 19, 2014 10:31 PM

» New Project promo video

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 17, 2014 9:47 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 5 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 15, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 15, 2014 7:41 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 4 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 7, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 7, 2014 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.