Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2011 5:55 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WTF? Is this the last episode? They left us hanging! how dare they!
Wow... I didn't expect Taeko to be so deviant. I mean, if she wanted sex, she didn't need to drug anyone. I'm sure Kaoru would have gladly jumped her bones anyways.
Now we will never find out what happened Kaoru. Did Taeko kill her own husband? Or perhaps it was an accident during one of their own SM plays?

And who sent that sex tape to Kaoru? So many questions left unanswered.
Oct 21, 2015 10:09 PM

May 2015
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ No, no, no.... Noooo!!

I wanted to know what happened after that revelation...

I have the same questions as you Osukebei-San, for a hentai to have an engaging plot and not settle it properly it is truly a shame.
Jun 27, 2016 4:28 PM

Oct 2015
Ok... it's a hentai... I know it guys... but even so... let's have a least of sense...

The characters feelings change from minute to minute.

That short-haired girl did it with that glasses guy, then she shouts the deceased guy name during the sex, then she says she love the other guy.. wtf is that?

That twin-tail girl only god knows why wanted to fuck her "uncle"... lucky uncle don't you think? pff.... c'mon..I just can't get excited when they mess like this.

3/10
TechOtaku-hJun 28, 2016 3:40 PM
Sep 12, 2016 6:53 AM
Oct 2013
Niece girl chiyoko cried and pleaded well from the painful play by kaoru.
good attack on her with the holding down her body and jerking it (*˘︶˘*)

Miyuki was lewd being embarrassed, from him wanting to see her peeing and then banging nude in the park (*˘︶˘*)

The nude bodies moved very well in terms of the motion and the jiggle. Well the animation was a bit too basic at times but good most of the time and the art was consistently appealing.

Too bad it didn't continue (๑•́ ε •̀๑) I was curious of the truth and what taeko would do next as well as the good h scenes.
Apr 7, 2018 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
The only thing I liked was a single line from the fornicating uncle in the English dub: "A wine cellar? Groovy." No one uses that adjective these days. Okay, there was one other line I liked from the English dub: "I wanna watch you make pee pee." This line was from Toshiki though. And I guess the line that went something like, "Is this the 69 position," was also fairly decent.
Jan 25, 2021 6:31 PM
Jan 2021
2021? Still unknown what really happen next. I still waiting and hoping for another EP. I also wondering if it has a manga chapter or any light novel, because i can't find it. If anyone who has any source for this please comment below, i thank you for.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Widow Episode 1 Discussion

Yuu13 - Apr 30, 2011

9 by Kerwin18 »»
Apr 9, 2021 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.