Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2008 1:55 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good job, kids! If there's one thing you learn from shoujo manga, it's that communication is important.

The rules of the Death Gods are much too strict for no apparent reason! :(

oh, these little earthquakes
Sep 10, 2008 4:02 PM

May 2008
Loved the ending scene where musashi found maki dead. I'm just sick like that but I really enjoy these moments characters grieve and regret the conflict they had with the deceased and a small glimpse of forgiveness and the meaning of life flashes by. Plus I get to see just how much the other characters loved the now dead one. I mainly gloat over the deaths of my favorite characters which is usually the main. Deaths of others don't hit me as hart in my ego.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Mar 9, 2009 1:09 AM

Jan 2008
It was sweet that Musashi and Shiro tried to protect her together. But Shiro killed her! Quite peacefully, but still - Maki's dead. Hm, I wonder what's happened to her and how Musashi's going to react.

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Chapter 8 Discussion

Surana - Sep 28, 2016

0 by Surana »»
Sep 28, 2016 6:45 PM

Poll: » As The God of Death Dictates Chapter 5 Discussion

accela - Apr 28, 2008

3 by Surana »»
Sep 28, 2016 6:27 PM

Poll: » As The God of Death Dictates Chapter 3 Discussion

Anomalous - Jul 25, 2008

2 by Surana »»
Sep 28, 2016 4:16 PM

» Chapter 8 Discussion

shopgirlcanada - May 1, 2008

9 by YOFG »»
Feb 11, 2016 12:58 PM

Poll: » As The God of Death Dictates Chapter 6 Discussion

Anomalous - Jul 25, 2008

2 by MrHatandClogs »»
Apr 25, 2009 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.