Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Yesterday, 4:56 AM

Nov 2019
Why did this rock music actually hit hard while Ippo knocked down Sendo? It got me vibing while both parties are in an exhausting dragged out battle (in a good way, it feels badass)
Ippo wins as expected and receives the National featherweight belt, only 19 years old at that!!!

Ryo gets upset but in a good way, he's going to train harder this time around I'm sure. Old man Gin is such a funny character lol, wished we had him earlier in the show with his dog. (I think the dog ran away mid episode)

Sendo is conceited but he knows when to yield, he comforts Ippo in a mocking but encouraging way. He is definitely one of the better opponents Ippo has been matched up so far. The music playing when he gets his belt put on is also a banger, the music this episode just hits perfectly, they really did the moment well.

Sendo has so many supporters even though he lost, it's a good sight to see and it's definitely going to be a good driving force for him to rematch Ippo in the future. This series was such an amazing watch, I just wished for more Ippo and Kumi action - it felt a little sour not completing their relationship by the end of this episode.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Jul 16, 2008

77 by DCK914 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Jul 19, 2008

63 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Episode 73 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 29, 2008

31 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Episode 72 Discussion

notestinet - Sep 3, 2008

49 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zerachroma - Jul 19, 2008

107 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.