Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2011 5:58 PM
Nov 2010
I'm going to say something crazy

I actually agree with what some of you are saying, but even though there was hardly any plot and this show was just fanservice, I actually enjoyed this show.

Overall 8/10
Z-flameSep 28, 2011 6:02 PM
Sep 29, 2011 5:49 PM

Aug 2010
I'm so glad I'm done with this anime. The main character is pathetically weak, the plot really didn't get ANYWHERE, the magic girl mostly gets whatever she wants and whines if she doesn't. This last episode was sort of enjoyable, but they should have censored the male's asses and they barely censored their genitals, which was...disturbing.

All this magic stuff hardly has a good basis. Yet again, if Kamijou Touma came into this universe, he'll just TOUMA PUNCH everyone that relies on magic. One hit, YOU'RE OUT!

Overall rating: 6/10. Soo wasteful, imo.
Sep 29, 2011 7:00 PM

Apr 2009
reminds me of the ending of kore wa zombie, last ep was nothing but fan service, i mean i rather have a story and some fanservice during the plot.

So the ending where were they going? didnt say anything about going to find anything or get anyone.

Also i was hopeing Haruka would just dissapear. Didnt really like her from the get go. Himea all the way
Sep 30, 2011 7:50 AM

Aug 2010
Master7Zero said:
reminds me of the ending of kore wa zombie, last ep was nothing but fan service, i mean i rather have a story and some fanservice during the plot.

So the ending where were they going? didnt say anything about going to find anything or get anyone.

Also i was hopeing Haruka would just dissapear. Didnt really like her from the get go. Himea all the way

I'd rather have all story and not too much focus on the pointless crap done. I guess the ending was for them to train, I guess.

Eh, if one goes away, the point of the love triangle they were attempting to do would be ruined. And she was with Taito since childhood, so that really can't happen.
Oct 1, 2011 6:31 AM

Nov 2010
it wasnt that bad but not that great either. I guess the plot moved too slow for my taste. id really like to give this a 6.5 but 7/10 will do.
Oct 1, 2011 8:23 AM

May 2011
Knew the last episode was going to be fanservice, but I thought this episode was great. Was laughing like the entire time whenever Gekkou and Taito was doing their stupid competitions. Gekkou's hilarious and I am starting to like the spellbreaker brothers.

Hmmm this episode seems to show that Himea and Taito are closer then Haruka so that's awesome. :d Himea all the way, reason why I love this show so much. Best anime of the season IMO.

From what other people are saying, seems like this doesn't really follow the novels. If it doesn't I sure wouldn't mind a remake of it that does follow it. Though I can't say I have any problems with this show and I reallyyy want a season 2 with the main plot just beginning. Looks like I've gotta go read the novel asap.
Oct 1, 2011 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
This anime reminds me a lot like 11eyes. I cant believe this anime has the same author as Legend of the Legendary Heroes. I dont care for a second season but i hope they do another season of Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
Oct 1, 2011 11:10 PM

Jan 2009
bonifide said:
This anime reminds me a lot like 11eyes. I cant believe this anime has the same author as Legend of the Legendary Heroes. I dont care for a second season but i hope they do another season of Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
But it isn't Kagami Takaya's fault that ZEXCS messed up his story щ(゚Д゚щ)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 2, 2011 5:55 PM

May 2011
Z-flame said:
I'm going to say something crazy

I actually agree with what some of you are saying, but even though there was hardly any plot and this show was just fanservice, I actually enjoyed this show.

Overall 8/10

I totally agree with you there, and yes some things were bad and the ending was horrible. BUT if they make a 2.Season that would kinda "end it" with some questions answered then im gonna say that this anime is pretty good.

Current Rating: 8/10
Oct 2, 2011 6:52 PM
Feb 2011
u can totally tell there's going to be a 2nd season the way this ended :)
Oct 13, 2011 11:52 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
7/10 -.- Rly nice romance/action/magic and stuf.f.. but main character is such an wimp.. i rly hoped that at dat last battle somekind of hidden powers would awaken D:
Oct 15, 2011 5:59 AM

Oct 2010
Obviously super late because of my provider causing me problems. One thing that was nice is Andou in the following,
d7a8bf53.jpg
notice she is sucking on Himea's skin.

The other one is the following,
1f16d36b.jpg
Gekkou may man looks like a captain of a pirate ship giving out the charge order. Whom no problem since Gekkou likes to take in charge himself.

Anyway this was a pointless episode. Fan service with a total no go towards Himea since I hate her. It was just some Andou fan service and a mix of Izumi with Haruka and Taito's sister fan service as follows,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/ffb686ee.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/a0b44677.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/5ac0ed59.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/3329fa2e.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/9b475ca6.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/e61b5fbc.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/e3abbb42.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/dfa9d67b.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/bd78acaa.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/bc347638.jpg
whom was nice except the stupid ass steam. *_*

In thee end I am curious as to the following,
7ae0b5c0.jpg
Liir looks mighty interesting to see what powers she has and of course there is BLACK RABBIT! Well I will tell you that will be crazy for an episode and arc once it happens. Read some novel spoilers. Second season is most likely going to over-pawn this season and hopefully less fan service too since we get the idea this season with the BDs.

Last obligatory GIFs:
Izumi I liked as follows,
f23d8e0b.gif
and NSFW that I shall spoiler later,
8e306425.gif
have fun and series stays at 8/10 for me.

BTW, lovely intermission of Andou in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/2623f579.jpg

Image Stitches are done here:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=178657
Andou looks splendid!
that's it for now.
Yumekichi11Oct 16, 2011 1:27 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 18, 2011 5:09 AM

Apr 2009
And just like that it ends. Not with a bang. I enjoyed this episode more than the last one just for the comedy, but it's just sad to see this one have only comedy and fanservice left for the last episode. There were no explanations, no conclusions, not even a romantic resolution, I am just astonished at how they managed to preserve the love triangle even after all that.

I blame it all on the studio for relying too much on fanservice for sales. Maybe it would have gone much better if they just turned this into a comedy spinoff instead of an adaptation, at the very least they can pull off the comedy. Hopefully, the OVA ties up the remaining strings for this one, though with the number of untied ends left, I'm not too confident about that.
Oct 21, 2011 11:57 AM

Jun 2011
7/10. .. it was fun to watch but I'm sad all these answered didn't get answered~! If there's a 2nd season i'd watch it! I might even read the manga
Duhuhu...
Nov 2, 2011 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
this was one of the more stupid pointless episodes I've seen. the fan service wasn't even good as none of them .... are well attractive. they all have the bodies of little girls.

really disappointed in this show, I'd hoped for more but I'd rate it average to bad. 4/5 of 10 at best. Himea is still annoying.
Nov 6, 2011 12:51 PM

Sep 2007
Took me this long to finally bring myself to finish this series up and there's still plot holes everywhere!

GEEZ...if this ISN'T continued with another season I'm gonna be pissed that I wasted my time.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Nov 28, 2011 8:16 PM
Feb 2011
Shows plot was fail. But what got me most was the fact that Taito was suppose to know karate but showed NO signs of knowing it. All his attacks ended after the first punch or kick was blocked. Not to mention he punches like a street brawler. Only part of the show that was at all good was the fan service and if I wanted a show just for that I'd watch hentai.

I fail to see why people gave this show anything higher then a 6... And that is being overly gracious.
They must watch it for the fan service or haven't seen an anime with an actual good plot and characters.
Dec 12, 2011 12:44 AM

Sep 2011
Dammit only twelve episodes... that ended way too fast - I loved that anime!

I don't know why a lot of people seem to think this anime is horrible, though. Sales are really low, too. It's really a shame, since that's the main reason why they probably won't be making a season 2. So much of the story was left untold too! I really think a season 2 would wrap up loose ends really nicely.
Dec 12, 2011 1:26 AM

Sep 2011
Oosran said:
Well, to put it this way, after the last episode, I wasn't expecting anything in particular out of this episode, but it was kind of disappointing.

I've come to the conclusion that ZEXCS are a kind of sad bunch, relying on fanservice to promote sales (I don't know if it worked, though) while butchering the plot in the process.
Then again, those people buying the BDs because they're filled with fanservice are also a sad bunch.
When did people stop watching animu for awesome storytelling and start watching it for fanservice and moe?

There goes another one. I hate fanatics that judge a series by the amount [any amount] of Fan Service that is put into it. Okay, so there is ONE episode that is dedicated to Fan Service, but what is wrong with lightening the mood after an intensive battle?

There is most literally Fan Service in 90% of the Animes today. I can appreciate the fact that you do not like this particular series, but even if it is not to your liking, you cannot assume that they are trying to make up for their 'lack-of-material' with Fan Service.
Dec 18, 2011 6:30 AM

Dec 2011
I'm new to the anime scene. I'm loving this series, and agree with a few people when they say that the last 2 episodes lacked much plot, but hey, you get that. The big twists for the season already occurred and shows dont ALWAYS have to end with a cliffhanger.

Just wondering if there is a season 2, when would we find out? Like how long would we have to wait? All the other animes I've started with (Chobits, Elfen Lied, 11eyes) all were too short....Finally an anime that looks like it can last a couple of seasons, so it's rapidly becoming a favourite of mine. This will definately change if there is no season 2 though....
The difference between Anime and Reality is I never get bored of Anime... :3
Dec 19, 2011 12:01 AM

Oct 2011
i really do want a season 2 (but with that said i want a season 2 of any anime that i enjoyed which have a cliffhanger ending) but really i could imagine what the people who have read the LN would think the anime. not that i read LN myself but just by guessing the anime probably turned a deep, detailed, meaningful story into a mere hollow shell.

the first episode was great, but it all went downhill from there, and some of the stuff really didn't make sence. so really i'm not surprised that the dvd sales are too low for a season two
wakka9ca said:"The endless debate between fans and haters... is totaly pointless"

Dec 19, 2011 4:19 AM

Dec 2011
tonyymmao said:
i really do want a season 2 (but with that said i want a season 2 of any anime that i enjoyed which have a cliffhanger ending)

That's the thing though. Alot of animes ask questions in the beginning of the season, then answer the questions, have some big final fight scene, and then end the show with more questions that will always be unanswered. With this anime, there were no answers at all. There's all this information and questions theyve given (i.e. Who is this new girl, who does taito choose, What did he lose for power etc.) it just cant be the end when there isnt even the slightest hint of conclusion...
The difference between Anime and Reality is I never get bored of Anime... :3
Dec 20, 2011 2:58 PM

Mar 2011
ugh ... season 2 please :[
Jan 24, 2012 3:03 AM

Oct 2011
It was OK overall 7/10, btw anyone know whats growing inside Kurogane Taito? the dark rabbit or something that teacher said
Jan 24, 2012 3:07 AM

Oct 2011
LOL Black Rabbit reminds me of Pandora Hearts, what happen to that anime anyway anyone know? it was so interesting
Jan 24, 2012 9:56 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
(sigh) a disappointing last episode to a disappointing show. When I learned the final episode was going to be a bath house scene I dropped it - took me four months to get around to watching it just so I could say I didn't drop a show after 11 out of 12 episodes.

It's not so much that it was terrible, but that it had SO much potential and yet wasted most of it. I loved the animation and graphics - I've captured many screen shots. The action sequences were well done, random and mostly irrelevant as they were. With one exception I had trouble liking any of the characters, their actions and motivations just didn't seem right to me.

However, I did like Mirai - to me her character and her actions were pretty much the only thing that made sense, and she can be awesome when she wants to. She pretty much revolves around the man she is interested in, but unlike some others she never needlessly complicates things - she takes life as it comes to her and waits for Gekko to accept his fate and admit he like her.
Feb 12, 2012 4:41 PM
Jan 2009
Hmm, not really liking this ending, though the ending also showed a high possibility in a second season, unless this is one of those animes where it makes its viewers think there is a second season, then it is never heard from again :|.
Though I hope there is a second season, since there seems to be a vast amount of plot development foreshadowed within the last part of the episode before the credits.
Feb 28, 2012 5:39 AM

Oct 2010
Just saw BD version. Nipple galore in the BLOG (NSFW):
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=687059
all of the girls got them.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 16, 2012 11:42 PM

Apr 2011
was a good anime hope they follow up with a season 2 they have alot of plot-holes so they should be able to make another solid 8-9/10
May 21, 2012 9:48 PM

Dec 2010
This episode was absolutely hilarious. Okay, it didn't do much to wrap the show up, but if you thought of it as an OVA it's a lot more bearable. I mean, the part where they were stuck in the sauna room was HILARIOUS. I couldn't help but laugh so hard.

A second season has to be in the making. We are just starting to learn about the 'Prophecy'. The new girl at the end looks interesting as well.

I'll give this series a 7/10. Can't help but laugh and Mirai and Gekkou is a cool dude. Also, the last episode really made me laugh.

Looking forward to next season!

Sep 22, 2012 7:34 AM

Sep 2012
So there will be a season 2 or not?
Oct 10, 2012 10:55 PM

Nov 2008
Just like Yumekui Merry, I loved every moment of this anime and F*CK THE HATERS. >:(

Fan service with a total no go towards Himea since I hate her.

HOW can you hate Himea!? D: She's such a sweet girl who will sacrifice everything for the guy she loves! And it's not a selfish type of love!
Or maybe you just prefer tsundere girls who are always punching their boyfriends instead?

I fail to see why people gave this show anything higher then a 6... And that is being overly gracious.
They must watch it for the fan service or haven't seen an anime with an actual good plot and characters.

I watched it for the art and the characters. I don't need an intricate plot to enjoy something and it's not a horrible plot that I can't understand either.
It was just a "evil beings interfere with the supernatural lovers" type of plot. What's so confusing about that?
People who are confused about the plot must just be really stupid. XD

And there's nothing wrong with the characters. I liked all of them! Nobody annoyed me....and that's saying something.

his episode was absolutely hilarious. Okay, it didn't do much to wrap the show up, but if you thought of it as an OVA it's a lot more bearable. I mean, the part where they were stuck in the sauna room was HILARIOUS. I couldn't help but laugh so hard.

Same here! I was practically rolling around on the couch. XD
I kept rewinding the bit where the younger bro screams "ANIKIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"
MY GOD, HIS VOICE WAS SO FUNNY!!
I haven't laughed that hard at a bath episode since Gurren Lagann's!
ChiibiOct 10, 2012 11:12 PM

Nov 28, 2012 6:03 AM

Nov 2012
yeah ! i also want season two !

himea ! himea ! himea !
Mar 10, 2013 4:15 AM

May 2012
Fanervice episode and well now I know why this anime was rated R+!

The ending in the last episode was quite good and well finished the anime quite good imo, this is more of a filler just to get to the 12 episode count although I do wonder what they managed to do with the OVA!

So lets see what's next! This anime in general was quite good I liked the setting and just enjoyed the development in general! 8/10
RafaelDeJonghMar 10, 2013 4:22 AM
Apr 8, 2013 11:14 PM
Aug 2012
very funny last episode. himea, mirai, gekkou, and izumi were all really stupendous characters. I really enjoyed this anime
Jun 28, 2013 5:45 AM
Jul 2018
Pink and Blue Hair OH MY GOD I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH HER! No really that hair color is FABULOUS!

Moving right along...

Not a half bad series not horrible not the best thing ever but still watchable, 8/10 from me as well and DAM THAT HAIRRRRR!! XD XD XD

Wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd season, now moving onto the OVA.
Feb 26, 2014 12:56 AM

Aug 2013
Just finished this series. I gave it a 6. Wasn't great, but definitely wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. I enjoyed Taito at first, then by the end he just became this biggest fag MC ever which was probably the most annoying thing about the series.

I liked Haruka. A lot. If Himea wasn't around she should be the clear choice. However he was so enthralled with Himea when she was still a dream and was so excited when he was reunited with her yet that developed into NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He was so biased towards Haruka in a weird way. He never made any progress with her, but never clearly rejected her or advanced on her. And basically completely ignored Himea's feeling entirely. He was so oblivious that it made the show much less enjoyable for me.

Also pretty disappointed with the end. I enjoyed the fanservice and all, but there was no real conclusion and the show had so much story potential that it just threw away. It left more than enough unanswered questions for a season 2, but that's not gonna happen.
Sep 30, 2014 5:20 PM

May 2008
This episode should be included in the OVA but meh.
Feb 27, 2015 12:27 AM
Jul 2013
I hated it.

The ending though, with Ferris and Ryner? M3
Jul 13, 2015 12:17 AM

Feb 2013
This show was alright. I was hoping for better. I think there could have been a lot more going for it, but it just didn't happen. I liked it though...but it was just missing something.
I wouldn't mind seeing more of this show, but I'm not in any desperate need for it I guess.

6/10
Mar 2, 2016 10:05 AM

Jan 2015
Last episode [12th] made me laugh so hard....sealed doors xD...overall GooD series...7/10.

Maybe someday we will get that sequel...someday...
Jul 1, 2016 7:36 AM
May 2014
Yawn lacklustre anime with a lacklustre ending, would have been better if Haruka died.
Nov 15, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2014
well lots of fanservice... this episode...but it did not seem like a final episode
Aug 29, 2017 3:45 PM
Aug 2017
Pls sezon 2 Nice anime
Apr 16, 2021 12:50 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha, quite the laid-back onsen fanservice episode to end the anime, even though they were teasing a lot at the end... but well, it's been 10 years since the airing of this anime and still no season 2 sadly.
Overall I really liked it to be honest, the animation/art style is so great for something from 10 years ago, I love NGNL's author style, and for the story itself even though it was a bit confusing I was still really interested and the characters were also pretty good, especially Gekkou for me, it's by far my favorite character to be honest xD 8/10
Apr 26, 2021 7:48 AM

Dec 2012
Himea is super cute.

Yeah, that's about all I got. Aside from Himea's lovely character design, this series ended up being rather lackluster. I actually ended up enjoying the hot spring antics more than some of the lore. It felt like an amalgamation of mythological references without any real way to tie it together. That said, it was still fun for what it was worth and the first couple of episodes definitely started it off with a good first impression. I've also developed somewhat of a soft spot for Himea.

6/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - Jul 8, 2011

124 by godzalo »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:34 PM

» How many of the A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives light novels were adapted into anime?

CometBreaker - Aug 17, 2015

2 by el_morris »»
Apr 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 16, 2011

61 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 9, 2011

29 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 11:32 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 9 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 2, 2011

41 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.