Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 4:31 PM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More craziness!

This time in a park and then Yuki's school!

After all this abuse, she's gonna need bigger dildo's!

Hahaha!
Sep 28, 2015 7:03 AM
Oct 2013
JK getting helplessly abused by little boys, so lewd (///∇///) she turned into slut there, masturbating to all the rapes she had so far and then pleading for both her ass and pussy to be messed up!

Her moans and cries were delicious (っ˘w˘ς) and the vibration of her body parts, her faces/blush and breathing animation showed her feeling it quite well!

Those boys are such devils, acting all innocent in front of others yet putting her through such intense ero plays without even batting an eyelid. Ordering her to go nude in broad daylight at her school with vibrator inserted while they walked her like a dog with the leash was so evil!
Kyaa (*/▽\*)
Jan 13, 2018 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
I just realized one of the kids seemed to be wearing what resembles a pair of Nikes.
Feb 13, 2021 9:19 PM

Aug 2020
I was confused as to why the lyrics in the subbed version I was watching wrote "Yuki" when everyone was calling her "Saki". I already knew that most early 2000's translators were pretty unreliable but damn, how could anyone mess up something that simple?

The different locations at school and parkl didn't really made much difference, the core of the H scenes were once again just playing with her pussy and her giving them head, all over again. I wish Saki's friend could have been lewded in ths episode, she looked more attractive than Saki in my opinion.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Sep 10, 2023 7:48 PM

Nov 2010
How can these kids resist the urge not to screw her beautiful holes? If I were one of those kids, I would've rammed her ass and filled it to the brim!
For an old animation, they made Saki look so cute and f*ckable! Her sexy and sweaty body is so arousing to look at.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Nagi27 - Aug 6, 2014

14 by abolfazl1135 »»
Oct 18, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 6 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 15, 2011

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 22, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 5 Discussion

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 4 Discussion

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 3 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 14, 2011

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 10, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.